SEI Industries is pleased to expand its offering at Heli-Expo to include, for the first time at Heli-Expo, products from the Remote Site division. Although, SEI is widely recognized for its Aerial Firefighting division due to the success of the BAMBI Bucket, SEI engineers have also designed and manufacture a complete line of collapsible products for the Remote Site division, many which will appeal to helicopter operators.
“The Remote Site division offers products like the Double Drum tank which is a collapsible fuel drum specifically designed to be helicopter-lifted as a slung load. It is the ideal replacement for metal drums,” explains Mark Tayler, vice president and general manager of SEI Industries.
SEI’s Remote Site division designs and builds everything operators need to ensure their projects
run smoothly in remote locations. Product offerings include tanks for the storage of fuel, water or other chemicals, tanks to transport bulk fuel, pumps to on-load and off-load fuel and accessories to ensure that equipment meets the needs of a high-performance remote site operation.
For additional information on SEI Industries Aerial Firefighting division or Remote Site division visit www.sei-ind.com or stop by the SEI Industries Booth B7613 at Heli-Expo in Atlanta, March 5 -7, 2019.
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President