SEI Industries is pleased to expand its offering at Heli-Expo to include, for the first time at Heli-Expo, products from the Remote Site division. Although, SEI is widely recognized for its Aerial Firefighting division due to the success of the BAMBI Bucket, SEI engineers have also designed and manufacture a complete line of collapsible products for the Remote Site division, many which will appeal to helicopter operators.
“The Remote Site division offers products like the Double Drum tank which is a collapsible fuel drum specifically designed to be helicopter-lifted as a slung load. It is the ideal replacement for metal drums,” explains Mark Tayler, vice president and general manager of SEI Industries.
SEI’s Remote Site division designs and builds everything operators need to ensure their projects
run smoothly in remote locations. Product offerings include tanks for the storage of fuel, water or other chemicals, tanks to transport bulk fuel, pumps to on-load and off-load fuel and accessories to ensure that equipment meets the needs of a high-performance remote site operation.
For additional information on SEI Industries Aerial Firefighting division or Remote Site division visit www.sei-ind.com or stop by the SEI Industries Booth B7613 at Heli-Expo in Atlanta, March 5 -7, 2019.
- USHST Initiatives Aim to Cut Down Fatal Accidents
- Russian Helicopters and Pratt & Whitney Canada sign contract
- Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron 8 Conducts Change of Command
- Raytheon debuts portable V-22 virtual reality trainer
- Honeywell collaborates with autonomous control innovator Daedalean
- Hungary takes delivery of its first two H145Ms
- Life Link III to help launch new research academy
- US Helicopter Occupant Safety – FAA online toolkit
- MDFR Orders AW139
- Airbus signs Global Support Contract for Tiger
- Boston MedFlight will now carry life-saving blood products
- LADWP Launches Human External Cargo Program
- Lockheed Martin makes Australia/NZ helicopter appointment
- Airbus improves service request facility in Keycopter portal
- MD Helicopters receive fourth Afghan MD530F order
- Helijet appoints Director of Maintenance
- 723 Squadron helicopters achieve 10,000 flying hours
- Inmarsat unveils new SwiftBroadband Helo X-Stream
- Babcock Offshore secures new North Sea helicopter contract
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance base gets green light