SEI Industries is pleased to expand its offering at Heli-Expo to include, for the first time at Heli-Expo, products from the Remote Site division. Although, SEI is widely recognized for its Aerial Firefighting division due to the success of the BAMBI Bucket, SEI engineers have also designed and manufacture a complete line of collapsible products for the Remote Site division, many which will appeal to helicopter operators.
“The Remote Site division offers products like the Double Drum tank which is a collapsible fuel drum specifically designed to be helicopter-lifted as a slung load. It is the ideal replacement for metal drums,” explains Mark Tayler, vice president and general manager of SEI Industries.
SEI’s Remote Site division designs and builds everything operators need to ensure their projects
run smoothly in remote locations. Product offerings include tanks for the storage of fuel, water or other chemicals, tanks to transport bulk fuel, pumps to on-load and off-load fuel and accessories to ensure that equipment meets the needs of a high-performance remote site operation.
For additional information on SEI Industries Aerial Firefighting division or Remote Site division visit www.sei-ind.com or stop by the SEI Industries Booth B7613 at Heli-Expo in Atlanta, March 5 -7, 2019.
- Survitec launches new Emergency Breathing System for helicopter ops
- Man charged after UK police helicopter struck by laser
- EASA Rotorcraft Symposium – technical publications now available
- US Army studies eVTOL acoustics in the quest for silent helicopters
- Bell Wins Popular Science “Best of What’s New in Aerospace” Award
- MD Helicopters Secures $34 Million Army Contract
- New helipad opens at Groves Memorial Community Hospital
- Melfort hospital helipad complete
- Italian Air Force enhances emergency response and homeland security capabilities
- Air Methods donates AS350B2 to Mercy Air Africa
- ITT Enidine selected as partner for Bell 360 program
- PS Engineering responds to customer requests with latest PAC45J audio controller
- Bell Opens Global Commercial Business Center
- GKN Aerospace promotes its role in German NH90 order
- NZ helicopter operator charged over volcano tourist health and safety
- Korean Air extends USMC H-53 APAC maintenance contract
- Aviation Data Solutions launches unique software solutions for operators and handling agents
- ConnectSkies agency champions ‘green’ helicopters
- Transport Canada strengthens ELT requirements
- GKN wins Boeing silver award for AH-64 and CH-47 program work