Era Group Inc. (NYSE: ERA), one of the largest helicopter operators in the world, today announced it will release financial results for its fiscal year and fourth quarter 2018 after the market closes on Thursday, March 7, 2019. In connection with the release, Era has scheduled a conference call for Friday, March 8, 2019, to begin at 10:00 a.m. ET (9:00 a.m. CT).
Investors may participate in the call by phone. Dial 800-458-4121 for domestic callers or 323-794-2597 for international callers, at least 10 minutes before the call, using the access code 9375212. A telephone replay will be available through March 22, 2019, by dialing 888-203-1112 and utilizing the access code above. The accompanying investor presentation will be available on March 8, 2019, on Era’s website at www.erahelicopters.com.
About Era Group
Era is one of the largest helicopter operators in the world and the longest serving helicopter transport operator in the U.S. In addition to servicing its U.S. customers, Era also provides helicopters and related services to third-party helicopter operators and customers in other countries, including Brazil, Colombia, India, Mexico, Spain and Suriname. Era’s helicopters are primarily used to transport personnel to, from and between offshore oil and gas production platforms, drilling rigs and other installations. In addition, Era’s helicopters are used to perform emergency response services, firefighting, utility, VIP transport and other services. Era also provides a variety of operating lease solutions and technical fleet support to third party operators.
For additional information concerning Era, contact Jennifer Whalen (713) 369-4636 or visit Era’s website at www.erahelicopters.com.
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics
- Trust International appointed K-Max distributor in UAE
- Babcock lowers expectations for Aviation for this financial year
- County of Grande Prairie commits to help renew STARS helicopter fleet
- Bell and Pratt & Whitney Make Signing Up for Maintenance Programs Easier
- Bell Boeing reveal the new CMV-22B Osprey
- Whistleblower alleges misconduct between FAA Honolulu office and helicopter operator
- Heritage Aviation starts first helicopter route under Indian connectivity scheme
- Pawan Hans appoints new chairman and managing director
- FAA approves Garmin GFC600H Helicopter Flight Control System in AS350
- Royal Thai Air Force orders six Airbus H135 military trainers