StandardAero was the recipient of two awards at the prestigious Rolls-Royce FIRST Network Recognition Reception, an annual event held as part of Rolls-Royce’s attendance at the 2019 HAI Heli-Expo in Atlanta. The awards program recognizes significant achievements of authorized maintenance service centers that provide maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services for M250 helicopter engines operated by thousands of customers worldwide.
At this year’s event, held on March 4, StandardAero received awards in the categories of “Customer Satisfaction” and “Going Above and Beyond.”
In the area of customer satisfaction, StandardAero exceeded its targets in key elements such as quality, value and responsiveness, as noted by positive customer survey responses and direct feedback from operators. This is the unprecedented tenth year in a row that the company has received an award in this coveted category.
In a new category, StandardAero was also recognized with the “Going Above and Beyond” award for work in developing and implementing a combustion liner patch repair for the Rolls-Royce M250 engine.
“It is great to be recognized once again by Rolls-Royce for our ability to meet and exceed customer expectations,” said Manny Atwal, Vice President of Sales, Marketing and Business Development for Commercial Helicopter Services at StandardAero. “Going above and beyond is what our people do each and every day for our customers. It is humbling to win the customer satisfaction for the tenth year – a true testament to our team’s positive attitude and focus on finding solutions to meet customer needs.”
As a Rolls-Royce Authorized Maintenance Repair & Overhaul Center (AMROC) with over 50 years of experience, StandardAero offers complete M250 engine and accessory MRO services for operators around the world, completed by highly experienced technicians that have consistently raised the standard for quality workmanship and excellence in customer service within the industry.
Visit StandardAero at booth #B1429 at the Georgia World Congress Center during the Heli-Expo trade show and exposition on March 5 – 7, 2019 in Atlanta, Georgia to learn more about StandardAero’s expansive helicopter aftermarket support capabilities.
- Leonardo to add extra baggage pod to AW189
- 29-Nov-20 9N-AJJ Airbus AS350B2 Nuwakot, Nepal
- Bell Boeing awarded $12M contract to modify the V-22 of Japan
- Thames Valley Air Ambulance buy new helmets
- Bell Boeing awarded $188M contract for logistics and engineering support for the V-22 platform
- Mornington Sanford Aviation adds EASA Part 147 approval for Robinson maintenance training
- Savback Helicopters opens in the UK
- CNC deploys new mission suite for Texas DPS Airbus H125
- Philippine National Police to deploy two H125s in Davao Region
- Garmin adds new eLearning courses for G1000H NXi integrated flight deck
- Air Methods settles claim over severely corroded parts
- EHang completes Korean demo tour
- Tangent Link Announces Presentations for Aerial Firefighting Europe
- Rheinland Air Service Appointed as the First German Dealer for the Bell 505
- CAE to acquire TRU Simulation + Training Canada Inc
- Penzance Helicopters cancels schedules for over three months
- Bell appoints first 505 dealer in Germany
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s