Dallas Airmotive, a BBA Aviation Global Engine Service company, announced that Leonardo Helicopters AW109 Trekker helicopter operators have three new maintenance package options for their next PW207C engine overhaul under Dallas Airmotive’s Price CAP Promise Program. The program provides price-surety choices for Pratt & Whitney Canada PW207C engine operators in three tiered packages: Complete, Advanced and Premier.
Dallas Airmotive’s Price CAP Promise Program three maintenance package options host a set not-to-exceed price, similar to a flat-rate program. The program provides the customer with tailored support at each package level, enhancing the services for the overhaul event.
“We’ve listened to our customers need for guaranteed pricing, and our Price CAP Promise Program for the PW207C answers that request,” Mark Stubbs, Chief Commercial Officer of Global Engine Services said. “The program gives customers the flexibility to choose from pre-packaged solutions we’ve found to be optimal for different types of operators and allows [customers] to customize them to fit their situation.”
Package features include items such as varying levels of support including bench testing of engine accessories or overhaul of engine accessories, logistics services and warranty coverage.
“No two helicopter operators are alike, and neither are their engine maintenance needs,” Stubbs said. “Our goal is to meet each customer’s needs by tailoring our support to them, and by giving them a new maintenance solution allowing them to budget with confidence and eliminate surprises on their final invoice, we’re doing just that.”
Dallas Airmotive is designated by Pratt & Whitney Canada (P&WC) for the maintenance, repair and overhaul of PW200 engines for both the P&WC-managed Eagle Service Plan™ (ESP™) program and non-program participants. In addition to their Price CAP Promise Program for PW207C engines, Dallas Airmotive offers comprehensive support for PW200 operators including: a custom 35-day turn-around-time option, rental engines, accessory MRO or exchange and field service backed by their F1RST SUPPORT team.
BBA Aviation’s Global Engine Services companies are exhibiting at HAI’s Heli-Expo in Atlanta, GA from May 5-7. For more information about PW200 engine maintenance, repair and overhaul services the company offers, stop by Booth #B2024 during the show to speak to a representative or visit www.pricecappromise.com for PW207C Price CAP Promise Program details.
- Full Ice clearance for AW169 delayed by COVID19
- Air Methods chooses Airbus HCare to support its fleet of 31 EC145 helicopters
- Abaco wins cabin computer contract with helicopter OEM
- Change of date for EASA Rotorcraft and VTOL Symposium 2020
- Foreign Military Sale to Romania for Foreign Military Sale to the Government of Romania of Naval Strike Missile (NSM) Coastal Defense Systems (CDS)
- Devon Air Ambulance is targeted by bright lights
- Baker Hughes Rig Count – 16 Oct 20
- British Helicopter Association announces winner of annual Eric Brown Award
- Longbow awarded $32M contract for spare parts kits for AH-64E
- Garmin announces 2021 Virtual Format Pilot Training Classes
- Babcock starts Total contract from Aberdeen
- Entrol launches the H05 / H125 FNPT II simulator
- First NH90 delivered to the Spanish Air Force for SAR missions
- Philippine Coast Guard takes delivery of second H145
- Life Link III Acquires FlightBridgeED
- Study supports EMS use of piloted multicopters
- Helicoper link reopens to Kedarnath pilgrimage site
- Kawasaki puts supercharged H2R engine in a helicopter
- ASU President Announces Retirement
- MD Helicopters Awarded Two Army Contracting Command MD530F Contracts