Dallas Airmotive, a BBA Aviation Global Engine Service company, announced that Leonardo Helicopters AW109 Trekker helicopter operators have three new maintenance package options for their next PW207C engine overhaul under Dallas Airmotive’s Price CAP Promise Program. The program provides price-surety choices for Pratt & Whitney Canada PW207C engine operators in three tiered packages: Complete, Advanced and Premier.
Dallas Airmotive’s Price CAP Promise Program three maintenance package options host a set not-to-exceed price, similar to a flat-rate program. The program provides the customer with tailored support at each package level, enhancing the services for the overhaul event.
“We’ve listened to our customers need for guaranteed pricing, and our Price CAP Promise Program for the PW207C answers that request,” Mark Stubbs, Chief Commercial Officer of Global Engine Services said. “The program gives customers the flexibility to choose from pre-packaged solutions we’ve found to be optimal for different types of operators and allows [customers] to customize them to fit their situation.”
Package features include items such as varying levels of support including bench testing of engine accessories or overhaul of engine accessories, logistics services and warranty coverage.
“No two helicopter operators are alike, and neither are their engine maintenance needs,” Stubbs said. “Our goal is to meet each customer’s needs by tailoring our support to them, and by giving them a new maintenance solution allowing them to budget with confidence and eliminate surprises on their final invoice, we’re doing just that.”
Dallas Airmotive is designated by Pratt & Whitney Canada (P&WC) for the maintenance, repair and overhaul of PW200 engines for both the P&WC-managed Eagle Service Plan™ (ESP™) program and non-program participants. In addition to their Price CAP Promise Program for PW207C engines, Dallas Airmotive offers comprehensive support for PW200 operators including: a custom 35-day turn-around-time option, rental engines, accessory MRO or exchange and field service backed by their F1RST SUPPORT team.
BBA Aviation’s Global Engine Services companies are exhibiting at HAI’s Heli-Expo in Atlanta, GA from May 5-7. For more information about PW200 engine maintenance, repair and overhaul services the company offers, stop by Booth #B2024 during the show to speak to a representative or visit www.pricecappromise.com for PW207C Price CAP Promise Program details.
- Boeing Awarded $8M Contract for AH-64 Support Services
- Sikorsky Awarded $1,126M Contract for Procurement of 12 CH-53K
- Safran appointed Executive VP Operations
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $42M Contract for V-22 Technical Support
- Russian Helicopters participate in SITDEF-2019
- New Chief Executive for Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- The Volume of Military and Technical Cooperation Between Russia and Belarus has Exceeded $1 bln
- Reiser to supply first helicopter simulator for Lufthansa Aviation Training
- VNH launches tourism flights with B505
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- HAI Releases New Reporting Tool For Rotorcraft Pilots
- European Defence Agency launches Dark Blade 2019 helicopter exercise
- Vertical Flight Society Announces 2019 Board of Directors
- JETNET to unveil new products, features at EBACE
- Veelo Technologies Displays VHA Blade at MRO Americas
- NHV joins HeliOffshore
- Robinson Delivers Two More Cadets
- New radar warning system reliably detects new types of threats