Dallas Airmotive, a BBA Aviation Global Engine Service company, announced that Leonardo Helicopters AW109 Trekker helicopter operators have three new maintenance package options for their next PW207C engine overhaul under Dallas Airmotive’s Price CAP Promise Program. The program provides price-surety choices for Pratt & Whitney Canada PW207C engine operators in three tiered packages: Complete, Advanced and Premier.
Dallas Airmotive’s Price CAP Promise Program three maintenance package options host a set not-to-exceed price, similar to a flat-rate program. The program provides the customer with tailored support at each package level, enhancing the services for the overhaul event.
“We’ve listened to our customers need for guaranteed pricing, and our Price CAP Promise Program for the PW207C answers that request,” Mark Stubbs, Chief Commercial Officer of Global Engine Services said. “The program gives customers the flexibility to choose from pre-packaged solutions we’ve found to be optimal for different types of operators and allows [customers] to customize them to fit their situation.”
Package features include items such as varying levels of support including bench testing of engine accessories or overhaul of engine accessories, logistics services and warranty coverage.
“No two helicopter operators are alike, and neither are their engine maintenance needs,” Stubbs said. “Our goal is to meet each customer’s needs by tailoring our support to them, and by giving them a new maintenance solution allowing them to budget with confidence and eliminate surprises on their final invoice, we’re doing just that.”
Dallas Airmotive is designated by Pratt & Whitney Canada (P&WC) for the maintenance, repair and overhaul of PW200 engines for both the P&WC-managed Eagle Service Plan™ (ESP™) program and non-program participants. In addition to their Price CAP Promise Program for PW207C engines, Dallas Airmotive offers comprehensive support for PW200 operators including: a custom 35-day turn-around-time option, rental engines, accessory MRO or exchange and field service backed by their F1RST SUPPORT team.
BBA Aviation’s Global Engine Services companies are exhibiting at HAI’s Heli-Expo in Atlanta, GA from May 5-7. For more information about PW200 engine maintenance, repair and overhaul services the company offers, stop by Booth #B2024 during the show to speak to a representative or visit www.pricecappromise.com for PW207C Price CAP Promise Program details.
- Kopter to present final design features of its SH09 at Heli-Expo 2020
- Aston Martin and Airbus prepare to take to the skies
- Transcend Air partners with Huslig design studio on VY400R eVTOL interior
- 12 Rules to Live by for Your Pre-Flight Helicopter Inspection
- HSC-26 Holds Change of Command Ceremony
- A New H145 Full Flight Simulator for the US
- Airbus recognized as a top employer in the Hamilton Niagara Region
- Carleton University leverages VABS Software for more realistic rotor blade simulation
- World’s First ISO Approved Drone Safety Standards announced
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance adds plasma to blood products carried
- The Official 2019 White House Christmas Ornament is a helicopter
- FAA releases list of OTC medications under Go and NoGo categories
- Helijet CEO receives HAC Lifetime Achievement award
- USHST Initiatives Aim to Cut Down Fatal Accidents
- Russian Helicopters and Pratt & Whitney Canada sign contract
- Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron 8 Conducts Change of Command
- Raytheon debuts portable V-22 virtual reality trainer
- Honeywell collaborates with autonomous control innovator Daedalean
- Hungary takes delivery of its first two H145Ms
- Life Link III to help launch new research academy