Dallas Airmotive, a BBA Aviation Global Engine Service company, announced that Leonardo Helicopters AW109 Trekker helicopter operators have three new maintenance package options for their next PW207C engine overhaul under Dallas Airmotive’s Price CAP Promise Program. The program provides price-surety choices for Pratt & Whitney Canada PW207C engine operators in three tiered packages: Complete, Advanced and Premier.
Dallas Airmotive’s Price CAP Promise Program three maintenance package options host a set not-to-exceed price, similar to a flat-rate program. The program provides the customer with tailored support at each package level, enhancing the services for the overhaul event.
“We’ve listened to our customers need for guaranteed pricing, and our Price CAP Promise Program for the PW207C answers that request,” Mark Stubbs, Chief Commercial Officer of Global Engine Services said. “The program gives customers the flexibility to choose from pre-packaged solutions we’ve found to be optimal for different types of operators and allows [customers] to customize them to fit their situation.”
Package features include items such as varying levels of support including bench testing of engine accessories or overhaul of engine accessories, logistics services and warranty coverage.
“No two helicopter operators are alike, and neither are their engine maintenance needs,” Stubbs said. “Our goal is to meet each customer’s needs by tailoring our support to them, and by giving them a new maintenance solution allowing them to budget with confidence and eliminate surprises on their final invoice, we’re doing just that.”
Dallas Airmotive is designated by Pratt & Whitney Canada (P&WC) for the maintenance, repair and overhaul of PW200 engines for both the P&WC-managed Eagle Service Plan™ (ESP™) program and non-program participants. In addition to their Price CAP Promise Program for PW207C engines, Dallas Airmotive offers comprehensive support for PW200 operators including: a custom 35-day turn-around-time option, rental engines, accessory MRO or exchange and field service backed by their F1RST SUPPORT team.
BBA Aviation’s Global Engine Services companies are exhibiting at HAI’s Heli-Expo in Atlanta, GA from May 5-7. For more information about PW200 engine maintenance, repair and overhaul services the company offers, stop by Booth #B2024 during the show to speak to a representative or visit www.pricecappromise.com for PW207C Price CAP Promise Program details.
- SAFE to distribute M2 ERFS Tank Shoring System for CH-47
- COVID-19 – HAI applauds Congressional Action on pandemic relief
- General Electric awarded $11M extra for Presidential V-92 contract
- COVID19 – Bristow repurposes three ex-Coast Guard S92s for Corona virus transport
- COVID-19 – EBAA partners with Osprey Flight Solutions
- Bell awarded $815M contract for UH-1Y and AH-1Z repairs and upgrades
- COVID-19 – Aerial Firefighters adjust to the pandemic
- UT Health East Texas welcomes third rebranded EC135
- Leonardo extends training capabilities to rotorcraft UAS
- CBE+ has been selected by OEM Leonardo
- COVID-19 – AOPA backs emergency airport funding to fight coronavirus impact
- Queensland Police Bo105 passes 10,000 hours
- RACQ LifeFlight open new aeromedical base at Bundaberg
- COVID-19 – Italian Air Force HH-101A used for bioncontainment transport
- Optima Aero becomes a Transport Canada Approved Maintenance Organisation
- COVID-19 – Rotorcorp COVID-19 Virus Status & Response
- Helitech World Expo (ex Vertical Flight Expo) picks April 2021 dates
- COVID-19 – British helicopter industry steps up – but still needs more help
- Maryland State Police mark 50 years of medevac flights
- Shady Cove airport opens new helipad