Dallas Airmotive, a BBA Aviation Global Engine Service company, announced that Leonardo Helicopters AW109 Trekker helicopter operators have three new maintenance package options for their next PW207C engine overhaul under Dallas Airmotive’s Price CAP Promise Program. The program provides price-surety choices for Pratt & Whitney Canada PW207C engine operators in three tiered packages: Complete, Advanced and Premier.
Dallas Airmotive’s Price CAP Promise Program three maintenance package options host a set not-to-exceed price, similar to a flat-rate program. The program provides the customer with tailored support at each package level, enhancing the services for the overhaul event.
“We’ve listened to our customers need for guaranteed pricing, and our Price CAP Promise Program for the PW207C answers that request,” Mark Stubbs, Chief Commercial Officer of Global Engine Services said. “The program gives customers the flexibility to choose from pre-packaged solutions we’ve found to be optimal for different types of operators and allows [customers] to customize them to fit their situation.”
Package features include items such as varying levels of support including bench testing of engine accessories or overhaul of engine accessories, logistics services and warranty coverage.
“No two helicopter operators are alike, and neither are their engine maintenance needs,” Stubbs said. “Our goal is to meet each customer’s needs by tailoring our support to them, and by giving them a new maintenance solution allowing them to budget with confidence and eliminate surprises on their final invoice, we’re doing just that.”
Dallas Airmotive is designated by Pratt & Whitney Canada (P&WC) for the maintenance, repair and overhaul of PW200 engines for both the P&WC-managed Eagle Service Plan™ (ESP™) program and non-program participants. In addition to their Price CAP Promise Program for PW207C engines, Dallas Airmotive offers comprehensive support for PW200 operators including: a custom 35-day turn-around-time option, rental engines, accessory MRO or exchange and field service backed by their F1RST SUPPORT team.
BBA Aviation’s Global Engine Services companies are exhibiting at HAI’s Heli-Expo in Atlanta, GA from May 5-7. For more information about PW200 engine maintenance, repair and overhaul services the company offers, stop by Booth #B2024 during the show to speak to a representative or visit www.pricecappromise.com for PW207C Price CAP Promise Program details.
- First flights for new Babcock oil and gas contract
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work
- PAS MRO awarded $9M contract to overhaul UH-60 tip caps
- Rolls-Royce awarded $62M for AE1107C engines for US Navy V-22
- Bell wins $8M contract with Bahrain for AH-1Z flight training device
- Safran to support Dutch Cougar engines
- Consultation under way for Sydney CBD helipad
- US Navy receives first fleet CMV-22B
- Three new helicopters for police in Republika Srpska
- Morocco Orders 24 Boeing AH-64E Apache Helicopters
- Airbus adds 250 helicopters to HCare Smart and Infinite contracts
- Akima Awarded task order for helicopter maintenance at Fairchild AFB
- Gardner Standard Announces the Acquisition of Shadin Avionics