High-performance helicopters demand a high-performance completion team. And when a leading helicopter company recently added a popular “Lifter” to its fleet, they partnered with a leader in North American aircraft completions to bring this newest aircraft to the field.
EuroTec Vertical Flight Solutions (EuroTec), along with subsidiary EuroTec Canada, is in final stages of completion of a utility-configured Kaman K-MAX Aerial Truck helicopter for Washington-based Rainier Heli International.
The K-MAX joins Rainier’s large leasing fleet serving clients in external load, utility, tour and firefighting missions. Indiana’s AgMaxx will operate the aircraft in its busy utility program.
EuroTec serves diversified operators like Rainier with a ‘one-stop-shop’ where a broad range of needs are met, conducting completions at its Kansas City area headquarters as well as its Canadian subsidiary outside Toronto, Ont.
“This completion is a natural fit, as we support an extensive scope of helicopter types,” states EuroTec President Chad Decker. “We are very pleased to assist industry leaders like Rainier. Our in-house team brings decades of rotary wing experience, for a total focus on completing customers’ aircraft with high-quality workmanship and full achievement of project plans.”
Helicopter operators know the vital importance of meeting demanding schedules and achieving maximum returns for flight hours. EuroTec’s appreciation of these challenges focused the project to meet Rainier’s mission needs, installing a wide range of leading OEM products through its many Authorized Dealerships, along with other alterations, including paint services.
Highlights of additional equipment installed include Garmin Radio package, Technisonic Digital FM radios, Jupiter Avionics Audio Panel, Honeywell Skyconnect Tracker II, Avidyne TAS, and additional key components from leading OEM’s including MidContinent Instruments, Kelly/KMC, Pulselite and Whelen.
EuroTec continues to conduct heavy depot maintenance including 12-year inspections and Crash Resistant Fuel System (CRFS) upgrades on H125 and H130 series aircraft. The company frequently customizes aircraft and provides a variety of aircraft management services.
“Providing turn-key project services for clients is vital to long-term successful relationships,” adds Decker. “We are here to listen and provide smart helicopter solutions that enhance our customers’ operational effectiveness.”
- Slovenian Police receive first of two AW169s
- LCI launches 1st helicopter co-investment vehicle
- Life Flight Network and Saint Alphonsus Celebrate 10 Years
- Rostec will offer renewal of South Korean Ka-32 fleet
- Leonardo appoints UI International as Korea distributor
- Safran selects Onsight AR platform for remote customer support
- Japanese Prefectures Place Orders for Bell 412EPI
- Air Methods Relocates Black Hills Life Flight Base to Rapid City
- New York Helicopter Charter files for bankruptcy protection
- Denel helicopters not affected by aerostructures business exit
- Honeywell upgrades power and fuel efficiency on T55 engine for Chinook
- Canada approves AS350/EC130 Crash-Resistant Fuel Tank
- Sikorsky Introduces RAIDER X™
- US Army trialing new helicopter pilot training program
- NFAC tests next-generation military helicopter
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center