High-performance helicopters demand a high-performance completion team. And when a leading helicopter company recently added a popular “Lifter” to its fleet, they partnered with a leader in North American aircraft completions to bring this newest aircraft to the field.
EuroTec Vertical Flight Solutions (EuroTec), along with subsidiary EuroTec Canada, is in final stages of completion of a utility-configured Kaman K-MAX Aerial Truck helicopter for Washington-based Rainier Heli International.
The K-MAX joins Rainier’s large leasing fleet serving clients in external load, utility, tour and firefighting missions. Indiana’s AgMaxx will operate the aircraft in its busy utility program.
EuroTec serves diversified operators like Rainier with a ‘one-stop-shop’ where a broad range of needs are met, conducting completions at its Kansas City area headquarters as well as its Canadian subsidiary outside Toronto, Ont.
“This completion is a natural fit, as we support an extensive scope of helicopter types,” states EuroTec President Chad Decker. “We are very pleased to assist industry leaders like Rainier. Our in-house team brings decades of rotary wing experience, for a total focus on completing customers’ aircraft with high-quality workmanship and full achievement of project plans.”
Helicopter operators know the vital importance of meeting demanding schedules and achieving maximum returns for flight hours. EuroTec’s appreciation of these challenges focused the project to meet Rainier’s mission needs, installing a wide range of leading OEM products through its many Authorized Dealerships, along with other alterations, including paint services.
Highlights of additional equipment installed include Garmin Radio package, Technisonic Digital FM radios, Jupiter Avionics Audio Panel, Honeywell Skyconnect Tracker II, Avidyne TAS, and additional key components from leading OEM’s including MidContinent Instruments, Kelly/KMC, Pulselite and Whelen.
EuroTec continues to conduct heavy depot maintenance including 12-year inspections and Crash Resistant Fuel System (CRFS) upgrades on H125 and H130 series aircraft. The company frequently customizes aircraft and provides a variety of aircraft management services.
“Providing turn-key project services for clients is vital to long-term successful relationships,” adds Decker. “We are here to listen and provide smart helicopter solutions that enhance our customers’ operational effectiveness.”
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- US Navy awards $2.68 Billion contract for APKWS rockets
- THOMMEN delivers first multi function displays for the AW129
- Milestone Aviation Group names CEO
- Air Methods Promotes new CEO
- HH-60W enters chamber for defense systems testing
- Botswana police order three Enstrom 480B
- “Who Rates Best to Avoid Fatal Helicopter Accidents? Who Rates Worst?”
- S.A.F.E. will present a Maintenance Safety session at Heli Expo 2020