High-performance helicopters demand a high-performance completion team. And when a leading helicopter company recently added a popular “Lifter” to its fleet, they partnered with a leader in North American aircraft completions to bring this newest aircraft to the field.
EuroTec Vertical Flight Solutions (EuroTec), along with subsidiary EuroTec Canada, is in final stages of completion of a utility-configured Kaman K-MAX Aerial Truck helicopter for Washington-based Rainier Heli International.
The K-MAX joins Rainier’s large leasing fleet serving clients in external load, utility, tour and firefighting missions. Indiana’s AgMaxx will operate the aircraft in its busy utility program.
EuroTec serves diversified operators like Rainier with a ‘one-stop-shop’ where a broad range of needs are met, conducting completions at its Kansas City area headquarters as well as its Canadian subsidiary outside Toronto, Ont.
“This completion is a natural fit, as we support an extensive scope of helicopter types,” states EuroTec President Chad Decker. “We are very pleased to assist industry leaders like Rainier. Our in-house team brings decades of rotary wing experience, for a total focus on completing customers’ aircraft with high-quality workmanship and full achievement of project plans.”
Helicopter operators know the vital importance of meeting demanding schedules and achieving maximum returns for flight hours. EuroTec’s appreciation of these challenges focused the project to meet Rainier’s mission needs, installing a wide range of leading OEM products through its many Authorized Dealerships, along with other alterations, including paint services.
Highlights of additional equipment installed include Garmin Radio package, Technisonic Digital FM radios, Jupiter Avionics Audio Panel, Honeywell Skyconnect Tracker II, Avidyne TAS, and additional key components from leading OEM’s including MidContinent Instruments, Kelly/KMC, Pulselite and Whelen.
EuroTec continues to conduct heavy depot maintenance including 12-year inspections and Crash Resistant Fuel System (CRFS) upgrades on H125 and H130 series aircraft. The company frequently customizes aircraft and provides a variety of aircraft management services.
“Providing turn-key project services for clients is vital to long-term successful relationships,” adds Decker. “We are here to listen and provide smart helicopter solutions that enhance our customers’ operational effectiveness.”
- SAFE to distribute M2 ERFS Tank Shoring System for CH-47
- COVID-19 – HAI applauds Congressional Action on pandemic relief
- General Electric awarded $11M extra for Presidential V-92 contract
- COVID19 – Bristow repurposes three ex-Coast Guard S92s for Corona virus transport
- COVID-19 – EBAA partners with Osprey Flight Solutions
- Bell awarded $815M contract for UH-1Y and AH-1Z repairs and upgrades
- COVID-19 – Aerial Firefighters adjust to the pandemic
- UT Health East Texas welcomes third rebranded EC135
- Leonardo extends training capabilities to rotorcraft UAS
- CBE+ has been selected by OEM Leonardo
- COVID-19 – AOPA backs emergency airport funding to fight coronavirus impact
- Queensland Police Bo105 passes 10,000 hours
- RACQ LifeFlight open new aeromedical base at Bundaberg
- COVID-19 – Italian Air Force HH-101A used for bioncontainment transport
- Optima Aero becomes a Transport Canada Approved Maintenance Organisation
- COVID-19 – Rotorcorp COVID-19 Virus Status & Response
- Helitech World Expo (ex Vertical Flight Expo) picks April 2021 dates
- COVID-19 – British helicopter industry steps up – but still needs more help
- Maryland State Police mark 50 years of medevac flights
- Shady Cove airport opens new helipad