High-performance helicopters demand a high-performance completion team. And when a leading helicopter company recently added a popular “Lifter” to its fleet, they partnered with a leader in North American aircraft completions to bring this newest aircraft to the field.
EuroTec Vertical Flight Solutions (EuroTec), along with subsidiary EuroTec Canada, is in final stages of completion of a utility-configured Kaman K-MAX Aerial Truck helicopter for Washington-based Rainier Heli International.
The K-MAX joins Rainier’s large leasing fleet serving clients in external load, utility, tour and firefighting missions. Indiana’s AgMaxx will operate the aircraft in its busy utility program.
EuroTec serves diversified operators like Rainier with a ‘one-stop-shop’ where a broad range of needs are met, conducting completions at its Kansas City area headquarters as well as its Canadian subsidiary outside Toronto, Ont.
“This completion is a natural fit, as we support an extensive scope of helicopter types,” states EuroTec President Chad Decker. “We are very pleased to assist industry leaders like Rainier. Our in-house team brings decades of rotary wing experience, for a total focus on completing customers’ aircraft with high-quality workmanship and full achievement of project plans.”
Helicopter operators know the vital importance of meeting demanding schedules and achieving maximum returns for flight hours. EuroTec’s appreciation of these challenges focused the project to meet Rainier’s mission needs, installing a wide range of leading OEM products through its many Authorized Dealerships, along with other alterations, including paint services.
Highlights of additional equipment installed include Garmin Radio package, Technisonic Digital FM radios, Jupiter Avionics Audio Panel, Honeywell Skyconnect Tracker II, Avidyne TAS, and additional key components from leading OEM’s including MidContinent Instruments, Kelly/KMC, Pulselite and Whelen.
EuroTec continues to conduct heavy depot maintenance including 12-year inspections and Crash Resistant Fuel System (CRFS) upgrades on H125 and H130 series aircraft. The company frequently customizes aircraft and provides a variety of aircraft management services.
“Providing turn-key project services for clients is vital to long-term successful relationships,” adds Decker. “We are here to listen and provide smart helicopter solutions that enhance our customers’ operational effectiveness.”
- New FreeFlight ADS-B receiver reduces reliance on ground, radar stations
- 50+ North Sea workers isolating after rig flights
- NHV to increase hangarage at Aberdeen
- Full Ice clearance for AW169 delayed by COVID19
- Air Methods chooses Airbus HCare to support its fleet of 31 EC145 helicopters
- Abaco wins cabin computer contract with helicopter OEM
- Change of date for EASA Rotorcraft and VTOL Symposium 2020
- Foreign Military Sale to Romania for Foreign Military Sale to the Government of Romania of Naval Strike Missile (NSM) Coastal Defense Systems (CDS)
- Devon Air Ambulance is targeted by bright lights
- Baker Hughes Rig Count – 16 Oct 20
- 18-Oct-20 N566BC Robinson R22 Winder, US-Georgia
- British Helicopter Association announces winner of annual Eric Brown Award
- Longbow awarded $32M contract for spare parts kits for AH-64E
- Garmin announces 2021 Virtual Format Pilot Training Classes
- Babcock starts Total contract from Aberdeen
- 16-Oct-20 N500DL Robinson R44 Pahrump, US-Nevada
- 16-Oct-20 N777CP Bell 206 Lakeland, US-Florida
- Entrol launches the H05 / H125 FNPT II simulator
- First NH90 delivered to the Spanish Air Force for SAR missions
- Philippine Coast Guard takes delivery of second H145