Metro recently outfitted an H125 for the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office based in Tampa, Fla.
“This Airbus H125 aircraft and Metro Aviation’s designed and installed mission package represents a significant increase in capabilities for our unit and the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office,” said Jason Doyle, the chief pilot for Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office. “The staff at Metro Aviation took our mission and equipment needs and provided a well laid out, clean, streamlined installation.”
Metro configured the helicopter at its Shreveport-based completion center with mission-ready equipment including a Goodrich electric-powered rescue hoist, LoJack system integration for the recovery of stolen vehicles, and NVG compatible avionics. The Hillsborough team worked hand-in-hand with Metro’s experts to build a configuration suitable for conducting surveillance, hoist operations, and search and rescue missions.
“During the design and installation process, the staff demonstrated their expertise in the helicopter completion industry all while being thorough, responsive, courteous and professional,” said Doyle.
The aircraft joins a fleet of four Airbus AS350B2’s and a Cessna 208 Caravan and will be on display during Heli-Expo in Atlanta, March 5-7, on the Airbus booth, C305.
- PNG LNG adds H145 for Papua New Guinea operations
- EBAA to Send Young Leaders to One Young World Global Youth Summit
- UPMC Mercy Unveils New Rooftop Helipad
- Russian Helicopters delivers first Ansat to a client in Europe
- Asia Pacific Aerospace Extends its T700 MRO Provider Agreement with GE Aviation
- Spectrum Aeromed Brings On New VP of Operations
- Bell Boeing awarded $36M contract for V-22 parts
- Sikorsky awarded $16M contract for VH-3D/VH-60N updates
- Uttarakhand Government to add 8 destinations under Regional Connec
- NHC Northern Helicopter takes over offshore air rescue for the RWE Amrumbank wind farm
- Rush Health Systems now providing PHI Air Medical with blood products
- Georgia Border Police restore weekly Mi-8 flights to Tusheti
- WAI 2021 Conference Goes All-Virtual
- New President named at Sikorsky
- Russian Helicopters completed the transfer of Ka-52 within the framework of the 2020 State Defense Order
- SAAF helicopter squadrons top the Sword of Peace recipient list
- L-3 Technologies awarded $10M contract for procure six AN/SRQ-4 kits for the MH-60
- Papillon Grand Canyon Helicopters restarts West Rim Grand Canyon tours
- Air Methods Announces New Missouri ARCH Air Medical Base
- Garmin Pilot Adds Graphical Airspace and Obstacle NOTAMs