Safran Helicopter Engines is proud to introduce Belgian Air Force as new customer of its Expert link, video assistance service. Belgian Air Force, which works together with the Royal Netherlands Air Force (RNLAF) for the support of the RTM322 engine, will benefit from the Premium level of this new service for the engine maintenance of their NH90 fleet. Launched last year, this service allows the customer to connect, through a secure, live video feed, with Safran Helicopter Engines experts to facilitate technical diagnosis or guide them through a maintenance task.
Based on a proven video assistance application provided by Librestream, Expert link is available at two service levels. Essential, where Safran Helicopter Engines provides remote technical diagnosis and real-time interactive visual assistance. Premium adds hands-free support on scheduled tasks using borescopes or smart glasses. With this solution, customers also have the possibility to use the Expert link technology internally for training or direct video exchange.
“Our technicians have been equipped with tablets to use Expert link and benefit from Safran expertise during troubleshooting procedures” commented Captain Anthony Van Hal, Belgian Air Force Technical Officer. “It will ease the diagnosis process in our main operating bases and during operational deployments”.
Olivier Le Merrer, Safran Helicopter Engines EVP Support and Services commented: “We are proud that the Belgian Air Force has selected the Expert link Premium service level. This service really brings our technical support teams and the customers’ own teams together, increasing understanding and efficiency. This is key to providing the top-quality support our customers require at all times”.
Expert link features a secure datalink and is fully compatible with most smartphones, tablets, borescopes and smart glasses. It also features HD pictures recording, image drawing, and file sharing, three-person call.
- V-22 Osprey Marks Three Decades of Transforming Military Aviation
- FlightSafety and Metro Aviation celebrate five years of Louisiana Level D simulators
- HELP Appeal donation upgrades Royal Preston Hospital helipad
- Babcock Flight Training Adelaide Graduate
- GVH Aerospace helps Swiss Rotor Solutions
- DAC renews distribution with Esterline
- Genesys Aerosystems to certify popular HeliSAS Stability Augmentation System
- PDG partners with Woodgate Aviation to support 148th British Open Golf
- Building Work Begins on new Penzance Heliport
- Two Nepalese operators to add Airbus H125 in coming weeks
- Senior Director of Product Development named at EastWest Industries
- Airbus bids for Australian Army tender with H145M
- HSM-70 celebrates 10 years of excellence
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to carry blood supplies
- L3 WESCAM Launches In-Flight Training Course for MX™-Series EO/IR Turrets
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet
- AIM raises awareness for careers in Aviation Maintenance
- PAL-V unveils the distinctive features of the PAL-V Liberty Pioneer
- Caverton Helicopters picks Thales for AW139 simulator