Safran Helicopter Engines is proud to introduce Belgian Air Force as new customer of its Expert link, video assistance service. Belgian Air Force, which works together with the Royal Netherlands Air Force (RNLAF) for the support of the RTM322 engine, will benefit from the Premium level of this new service for the engine maintenance of their NH90 fleet. Launched last year, this service allows the customer to connect, through a secure, live video feed, with Safran Helicopter Engines experts to facilitate technical diagnosis or guide them through a maintenance task.
Based on a proven video assistance application provided by Librestream, Expert link is available at two service levels. Essential, where Safran Helicopter Engines provides remote technical diagnosis and real-time interactive visual assistance. Premium adds hands-free support on scheduled tasks using borescopes or smart glasses. With this solution, customers also have the possibility to use the Expert link technology internally for training or direct video exchange.
“Our technicians have been equipped with tablets to use Expert link and benefit from Safran expertise during troubleshooting procedures” commented Captain Anthony Van Hal, Belgian Air Force Technical Officer. “It will ease the diagnosis process in our main operating bases and during operational deployments”.
Olivier Le Merrer, Safran Helicopter Engines EVP Support and Services commented: “We are proud that the Belgian Air Force has selected the Expert link Premium service level. This service really brings our technical support teams and the customers’ own teams together, increasing understanding and efficiency. This is key to providing the top-quality support our customers require at all times”.
Expert link features a secure datalink and is fully compatible with most smartphones, tablets, borescopes and smart glasses. It also features HD pictures recording, image drawing, and file sharing, three-person call.
- Boeing Awarded $8M Contract for AH-64 Support Services
- Sikorsky Awarded $1,126M Contract for Procurement of 12 CH-53K
- Safran appointed Executive VP Operations
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $42M Contract for V-22 Technical Support
- Russian Helicopters participate in SITDEF-2019
- New Chief Executive for Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- Cooperation Between Russia and Belarus exceeds $1 bln
- Reiser to supply first helicopter simulator for Lufthansa Aviation Training
- VNH launches tourism flights with B505
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- HAI Releases New Reporting Tool For Rotorcraft Pilots
- European Defence Agency launches Dark Blade 2019 helicopter exercise
- Vertical Flight Society Announces 2019 Board of Directors
- JETNET to unveil new products, features at EBACE
- Veelo Technologies Displays VHA Blade at MRO Americas
- NHV joins HeliOffshore
- Robinson Delivers Two More Cadets
- New radar warning system reliably detects new types of threats