Attention to detail, excellence in client service and an experienced team are the ingredients for successful helicopter completions. These benefits are apparent in a recent completion project by one of the industry’s leading sales and service organizations.
EuroTec Vertical Flight Solutions (EuroTec), along with subsidiary EuroTec Canada, announced the recent sale, completion and delivery of its VIP-configured Bell 407GXP to a private operator in Switzerland.
The aircraft will operate year-round in high tempo corporate flight profiles.
For this completion, EuroTec started with a factory-new Bell 407 GXP from its aircraft inventory, then worked closely with the new owner to ensure all aspects of the build met exacting requirements.
“We focus on tremendous care and personal involvement when working with our clients,” states Hoss Golanbari, VP and Managing Director at EuroTec Canada. “Our goal is perfection in all aspects, starting from the initial acquisition and working through the custom completion experience.”
EuroTec’s services span helicopter sales, completion, MRO, consulting and also transport coordination. This broad service level includes completions at its Kansas City area headquarters as well as its Canadian subsidiary outside Toronto, Ont.
“Building trust with the aircraft owner is very important to our team at EuroTec,” added Golanbari. “We are proud to be that single source vendor providing our clients the true ‘One Stop Shop’ experience.”
Components complementing the Garmin G1000 flight display included installation of Genesys HeliSAS, AirComm heat and de-mist, and variety of Aeronautical Accessories kits such as Traffic advisory, radar altimeter, and mission-specific options. EuroTec dramatically transformed the aircraft with a custom paint job and leather interior package. Rounding out the package is a new remote control Helitowcart for easy ground handling.
“From custom avionics and stunning exterior paint, to exotic leathers matching their favorite automobile, we ensure the experience and capabilities here at EuroTec are second to none.”
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software