Enstrom Helicopter Corporation is pleased to announce the sale of 6 turbine powered 480B aircraft to M-Landarch, the Enstrom Representative in Thailand. The $12m contract includes flight and maintenance training, and the aircraft are expected to deliver in the second half of 2019. The helicopters will be used for ab-initio and advanced flight training.
The 480B already has an excellent reputation for safety and durability, and has proven popular internationally as a turbine training helicopter. However the 480Bs for Thailand will include a number of new features designed specifically for the flight training market. This includes a custom dual instrument panel giving both the student and the instructor their own set of flight instruments. The aircraft will have dual Aspen EFIS systems, Garmin avionics, and a Cobham RT-7000 tactical communications radio. Already capable of advanced IFR training, the aircraft will be further equipped with NVIS cockpits for NVG flight training.
“These aircraft represent some of the most advanced training aircraft on the market,” said Enstrom Director of Sales & Marketing, Dennis Martin. “Enstrom continues to raise the bar by providing innovative, cost effective, and customized solutions for military and commercial operators alike.”
M-Landarch has been an approved Enstrom Representative in Thailand since 2008 and provides aviation, and other support services for their customers in Thailand.
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO
- Whirly-Girls International Reveals 2020 Scholarship Recipients
- Airbus delivers second ACH175 for superyacht operations
- Nepal – Simrik Air orders two Bell 505s
- Leidos and Rusada team up to deliver MRO and Flight Ops software
- Gama Aviation provides update on Scottish Ambulance Service contract
- Devon Air Ambulance reports 2019 statistics
- Trust International appointed K-Max distributor in UAE