Enstrom Helicopter Corporation is pleased to announce the sale of 6 turbine powered 480B aircraft to M-Landarch, the Enstrom Representative in Thailand. The $12m contract includes flight and maintenance training, and the aircraft are expected to deliver in the second half of 2019. The helicopters will be used for ab-initio and advanced flight training.
The 480B already has an excellent reputation for safety and durability, and has proven popular internationally as a turbine training helicopter. However the 480Bs for Thailand will include a number of new features designed specifically for the flight training market. This includes a custom dual instrument panel giving both the student and the instructor their own set of flight instruments. The aircraft will have dual Aspen EFIS systems, Garmin avionics, and a Cobham RT-7000 tactical communications radio. Already capable of advanced IFR training, the aircraft will be further equipped with NVIS cockpits for NVG flight training.
“These aircraft represent some of the most advanced training aircraft on the market,” said Enstrom Director of Sales & Marketing, Dennis Martin. “Enstrom continues to raise the bar by providing innovative, cost effective, and customized solutions for military and commercial operators alike.”
M-Landarch has been an approved Enstrom Representative in Thailand since 2008 and provides aviation, and other support services for their customers in Thailand.
- US Marine Corps use 3D printing for new MH-60S comms system
- First ACH145 helicopter delivered to Russia
- Bell Announces Collaboration with Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH (ESG)
- Rostec starts assembling parts for the first Russian offshore Mi-171A3
- New UK heliport in Plymouth wins planning approval
- Bell to Attend NATO Days 2020
- Airbus Helicopters and HTM-Helicopters sign contract
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance CEO shortlisted for national award
- LCI and Sumitomo to establish JV helicopter leasing business
- COVID-19 forces Maverick Helicopters to lay off 75
- Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Records 50,000 Global Fleet Flight Hours
- Air BP delivers 210 tonnes of sustainable aviation fuel to Stockholm Arlanda Airport
- Virtual AMTC Announces Keynote Speakers
- Specialized Navy Sailors Deployed with Marine Squadron ahead of V-22 Transition
- Thales H160 Level D sim approved
- Boeing, Honeywell and Rolls-partner on German CH-47 bid
- Wyoming Army National Guard activated to assist with California wildfires
- Bristow names new CFO
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance receives COVID19 cash from Government
- Christoph 43 completes 570 missions in first half of 2020