Spectrum Aeromed has announced it will continue its long-standing relationship with Minnesota-based North Memorial Health.
Collaborating for over 20 years, Spectrum Aeromed and Minnesota-based North Memorial Health have a long-standing relationship. Spectrum most recently customized the interior of a Leonardo AW109S Helicopter. That was the seventh 109S customization that Spectrum Aeromed has completed.
“As an existing customer, we have a trusted relationship with Spectrum Aeromed,” said Terry Lutz, Director of Maintenance, North Memorial Health. “As we continue to grow and service our air ambulance needs, this partnership is critical.”
Spectrum Aeromed designs and manufactures customized air ambulance helicopter configurations to meet specific client requirements.
“It’s the mission of helping people save lives that drives our team from day to day,” said Matthew Christenson, Spectrum Aeromed vice president and account executive. We are excited about the opportunity to work with North Memorial as they continue to grow their fleet to service the Midwest with their air ambulance capabilities.”
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee