The sale of an Airbus ACH160 private helicopter to a European customer who is taking an Airbus aircraft for the first time underlines the sustained success of Airbus Corporate Helicopters following its highly positive first full year in 2018.
Leading helicopter operator LionsAir of Switzerland will fly and maintain the aircraft on behalf of an undisclosed client who has substantial experience of using helicopters for private and business purposes and has been inspired by the design, performance and comfort of the ACH160.The aircraft, will feature a bespoke interior designed by the Huslig Collective.
Frederic Lemos, Head of ACH said: “ACH has made an excellent start since our global launch and is generating great enthusiasm in the private and business aviation community, increasing its market share steadily. It is particularly pleasing to see the new ACH160 continuing to win orders, and we are confident that the new ACH145 being launched here at Heli Expo will have similar success.”
Launched in May 2017, ACH provides an exclusive end-to-end ownership experience all the way from first enquiry and ordering, through in-service support, to enhanced resale opportunities.
ACH delivers the highest standards in craftsmanship, support, technology, and safety, and is backed by HCare First – a premium support service aimed directly at the specific needs of operators typically recording low flight-hours but demanding worry-free aircraft availability when required.
After recording 54 sales in 2017, ACH is today reporting 68 orders in 2018 with notable growth in light twin and medium class segments.
“We are really excited to debut ACH at Heli-Expo this year. As a dedicated brand for private and business aviation, which is an important market segment in North America, we are looking forward to increasing the value proposition for our customers,” said Chris Emerson, President of Airbus Helicopters, Inc. “Last year alone we saw 28 private and business aviation sales in North America, and going forward we feel that the ACH experience will bring an additional differentiator in the market place,” he added.
- Boeing Awarded $8M Contract for AH-64 Support Services
- Sikorsky Awarded $1,126M Contract for Procurement of 12 CH-53K
- Safran appointed Executive VP Operations
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $42M Contract for V-22 Technical Support
- Russian Helicopters participate in SITDEF-2019
- New Chief Executive for Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- Cooperation Between Russia and Belarus exceeds $1 bln
- Reiser to supply first helicopter simulator for Lufthansa Aviation Training
- VNH launches tourism flights with B505
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- HAI Releases New Reporting Tool For Rotorcraft Pilots
- European Defence Agency launches Dark Blade 2019 helicopter exercise
- Vertical Flight Society Announces 2019 Board of Directors
- JETNET to unveil new products, features at EBACE
- Veelo Technologies Displays VHA Blade at MRO Americas
- NHV joins HeliOffshore
- Robinson Delivers Two More Cadets
- New radar warning system reliably detects new types of threats