March, 2019 marks the 65th anniversary of Cadorath. Their brand promise to customers: “We Turn ‘Can’t’ into ‘Next’”, is forged from strong traditions since the company began in 1954. Leading up to and looking beyond 65 years, Cadorath has positioned themselves as a solution provider for aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul facilities across the globe.
As a sponsor and exhibitor at Heli-Expo, Cadorath will unveil a commemorative 65th anniversary logo at booth C223 on March 5th to 7th 2019 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, GA. In attendance will be employees from Cadorath’s facilities located in Winnipeg, MB Canada and Lafayette, LA USA.
“When Gerald O. Cadorath took over leadership from his father, he had this vision — he knew who we could be and where we could go, and he drove us forward” says David R. Haines, Chief Operating Officer – Cadorath. “Mr. Cadorath left us this legacy. It’s our responsibility to grow it.”
Cadorath has announced the implementation of new processes and solutions for aviation customers and has completed numerous facility improvements. The addition of sophisticated machinery, robotics and automation with the objective of an enhanced customer experience situates Cadorath to respond to a growing demand for their services.
Early in 2019, Cadorath renewed approval agreements with Rolls-Royce through 2027 and Honeywell Aerospace through 2022 adding to current special process approval from Safran Helicopter Engines. Cadorath will be making an additional announcement this year at Heli-Expo. Visit them at booth C223 to learn more.
- V-22 Osprey Marks Three Decades of Transforming Military Aviation
- FlightSafety and Metro Aviation celebrate five years of Louisiana Level D simulators
- HELP Appeal donation upgrades Royal Preston Hospital helipad
- Babcock Flight Training Adelaide Graduate
- GVH Aerospace helps Swiss Rotor Solutions
- DAC renews distribution with Esterline
- Genesys Aerosystems to certify popular HeliSAS Stability Augmentation System
- PDG partners with Woodgate Aviation to support 148th British Open Golf
- Building Work Begins on new Penzance Heliport
- Two Nepalese operators to add Airbus H125 in coming weeks
- Senior Director of Product Development named at EastWest Industries
- Airbus bids for Australian Army tender with H145M
- HSM-70 celebrates 10 years of excellence
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to carry blood supplies
- L3 WESCAM Launches In-Flight Training Course for MX™-Series EO/IR Turrets
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet
- AIM raises awareness for careers in Aviation Maintenance
- PAL-V unveils the distinctive features of the PAL-V Liberty Pioneer
- Caverton Helicopters picks Thales for AW139 simulator