March, 2019 marks the 65th anniversary of Cadorath. Their brand promise to customers: “We Turn ‘Can’t’ into ‘Next’”, is forged from strong traditions since the company began in 1954. Leading up to and looking beyond 65 years, Cadorath has positioned themselves as a solution provider for aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul facilities across the globe.
As a sponsor and exhibitor at Heli-Expo, Cadorath will unveil a commemorative 65th anniversary logo at booth C223 on March 5th to 7th 2019 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, GA. In attendance will be employees from Cadorath’s facilities located in Winnipeg, MB Canada and Lafayette, LA USA.
“When Gerald O. Cadorath took over leadership from his father, he had this vision — he knew who we could be and where we could go, and he drove us forward” says David R. Haines, Chief Operating Officer – Cadorath. “Mr. Cadorath left us this legacy. It’s our responsibility to grow it.”
Cadorath has announced the implementation of new processes and solutions for aviation customers and has completed numerous facility improvements. The addition of sophisticated machinery, robotics and automation with the objective of an enhanced customer experience situates Cadorath to respond to a growing demand for their services.
Early in 2019, Cadorath renewed approval agreements with Rolls-Royce through 2027 and Honeywell Aerospace through 2022 adding to current special process approval from Safran Helicopter Engines. Cadorath will be making an additional announcement this year at Heli-Expo. Visit them at booth C223 to learn more.
- Boeing Awarded $8M Contract for AH-64 Support Services
- Sikorsky Awarded $1,126M Contract for Procurement of 12 CH-53K
- Safran appointed Executive VP Operations
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $42M Contract for V-22 Technical Support
- Russian Helicopters participate in SITDEF-2019
- New Chief Executive for Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- Cooperation Between Russia and Belarus exceeds $1 bln
- Reiser to supply first helicopter simulator for Lufthansa Aviation Training
- VNH launches tourism flights with B505
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- HAI Releases New Reporting Tool For Rotorcraft Pilots
- European Defence Agency launches Dark Blade 2019 helicopter exercise
- Vertical Flight Society Announces 2019 Board of Directors
- JETNET to unveil new products, features at EBACE
- Veelo Technologies Displays VHA Blade at MRO Americas
- NHV joins HeliOffshore
- Robinson Delivers Two More Cadets
- New radar warning system reliably detects new types of threats