March, 2019 marks the 65th anniversary of Cadorath. Their brand promise to customers: “We Turn ‘Can’t’ into ‘Next’”, is forged from strong traditions since the company began in 1954. Leading up to and looking beyond 65 years, Cadorath has positioned themselves as a solution provider for aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul facilities across the globe.
As a sponsor and exhibitor at Heli-Expo, Cadorath will unveil a commemorative 65th anniversary logo at booth C223 on March 5th to 7th 2019 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, GA. In attendance will be employees from Cadorath’s facilities located in Winnipeg, MB Canada and Lafayette, LA USA.
“When Gerald O. Cadorath took over leadership from his father, he had this vision — he knew who we could be and where we could go, and he drove us forward” says David R. Haines, Chief Operating Officer – Cadorath. “Mr. Cadorath left us this legacy. It’s our responsibility to grow it.”
Cadorath has announced the implementation of new processes and solutions for aviation customers and has completed numerous facility improvements. The addition of sophisticated machinery, robotics and automation with the objective of an enhanced customer experience situates Cadorath to respond to a growing demand for their services.
Early in 2019, Cadorath renewed approval agreements with Rolls-Royce through 2027 and Honeywell Aerospace through 2022 adding to current special process approval from Safran Helicopter Engines. Cadorath will be making an additional announcement this year at Heli-Expo. Visit them at booth C223 to learn more.
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee