March, 2019 marks the 65th anniversary of Cadorath. Their brand promise to customers: “We Turn ‘Can’t’ into ‘Next’”, is forged from strong traditions since the company began in 1954. Leading up to and looking beyond 65 years, Cadorath has positioned themselves as a solution provider for aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul facilities across the globe.
As a sponsor and exhibitor at Heli-Expo, Cadorath will unveil a commemorative 65th anniversary logo at booth C223 on March 5th to 7th 2019 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, GA. In attendance will be employees from Cadorath’s facilities located in Winnipeg, MB Canada and Lafayette, LA USA.
“When Gerald O. Cadorath took over leadership from his father, he had this vision — he knew who we could be and where we could go, and he drove us forward” says David R. Haines, Chief Operating Officer – Cadorath. “Mr. Cadorath left us this legacy. It’s our responsibility to grow it.”
Cadorath has announced the implementation of new processes and solutions for aviation customers and has completed numerous facility improvements. The addition of sophisticated machinery, robotics and automation with the objective of an enhanced customer experience situates Cadorath to respond to a growing demand for their services.
Early in 2019, Cadorath renewed approval agreements with Rolls-Royce through 2027 and Honeywell Aerospace through 2022 adding to current special process approval from Safran Helicopter Engines. Cadorath will be making an additional announcement this year at Heli-Expo. Visit them at booth C223 to learn more.
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation
- DRF Luftrettung H135 and H145 receive EMS equipment
- COVID-19 – MD Helicopter launches flight support for COVID-19 humanitarian missions
- Autoflug and Volocopter partner on air taxi seats
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules