DART Aerospace is happy to be introducing its new H130 Landing Gear to the rotorcraft industry.
This new landing gear is a direct replacement to OEM parts and is designed to be a plug-and-play option offering maximum compatibility across all components. Designed from an improved alloy, the DART Landing Gear offers superior corrosion and cracking resistance.
David Shepherd, Vice-President of Certification at DART Aerospace, comments: “DART is excited to bring its H130 Landing Gear to market. While all DART H130 Landing Gear components are compatible with the OEM H130 landing gear components, DART has incorporated some improvements that customers should find interesting, such as full length Wearplates and more durable aft blades.”
DART’s H130 gear components can replace original parts individually and can also be delivered fully assembled from the factory for ease of installation.
“DART’s Landing Gear portfolio has been growing tremendously in the past year and we look forward to becoming the alternative and go-to landing gear supplier to the H130 community,” adds Steve Ghaleb, Vice-President of Commercial Operations at DART Aerospace.
This complete H130 Landing Gear is certified for the B4 and T2 variants by TCCA, with FAA & EASA expected in the coming months.
- V-22 Osprey Marks Three Decades of Transforming Military Aviation
- FlightSafety and Metro Aviation celebrate five years of Louisiana Level D simulators
- HELP Appeal donation upgrades Royal Preston Hospital helipad
- Babcock Flight Training Adelaide Graduate
- GVH Aerospace helps Swiss Rotor Solutions
- DAC renews distribution with Esterline
- Genesys Aerosystems to certify popular HeliSAS Stability Augmentation System
- PDG partners with Woodgate Aviation to support 148th British Open Golf
- Building Work Begins on new Penzance Heliport
- Two Nepalese operators to add Airbus H125 in coming weeks
- Senior Director of Product Development named at EastWest Industries
- Airbus bids for Australian Army tender with H145M
- HSM-70 celebrates 10 years of excellence
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to carry blood supplies
- L3 WESCAM Launches In-Flight Training Course for MX™-Series EO/IR Turrets
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet
- AIM raises awareness for careers in Aviation Maintenance
- PAL-V unveils the distinctive features of the PAL-V Liberty Pioneer
- Caverton Helicopters picks Thales for AW139 simulator