DART Aerospace is happy to be introducing its new H130 Landing Gear to the rotorcraft industry.
This new landing gear is a direct replacement to OEM parts and is designed to be a plug-and-play option offering maximum compatibility across all components. Designed from an improved alloy, the DART Landing Gear offers superior corrosion and cracking resistance.
David Shepherd, Vice-President of Certification at DART Aerospace, comments: “DART is excited to bring its H130 Landing Gear to market. While all DART H130 Landing Gear components are compatible with the OEM H130 landing gear components, DART has incorporated some improvements that customers should find interesting, such as full length Wearplates and more durable aft blades.”
DART’s H130 gear components can replace original parts individually and can also be delivered fully assembled from the factory for ease of installation.
“DART’s Landing Gear portfolio has been growing tremendously in the past year and we look forward to becoming the alternative and go-to landing gear supplier to the H130 community,” adds Steve Ghaleb, Vice-President of Commercial Operations at DART Aerospace.
This complete H130 Landing Gear is certified for the B4 and T2 variants by TCCA, with FAA & EASA expected in the coming months.
- Boeing Awarded $8M Contract for AH-64 Support Services
- Sikorsky Awarded $1,126M Contract for Procurement of 12 CH-53K
- Safran appointed Executive VP Operations
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $42M Contract for V-22 Technical Support
- Russian Helicopters participate in SITDEF-2019
- New Chief Executive for Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- Cooperation Between Russia and Belarus exceeds $1 bln
- Reiser to supply first helicopter simulator for Lufthansa Aviation Training
- VNH launches tourism flights with B505
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- HAI Releases New Reporting Tool For Rotorcraft Pilots
- European Defence Agency launches Dark Blade 2019 helicopter exercise
- Vertical Flight Society Announces 2019 Board of Directors
- JETNET to unveil new products, features at EBACE
- Veelo Technologies Displays VHA Blade at MRO Americas
- NHV joins HeliOffshore
- Robinson Delivers Two More Cadets
- New radar warning system reliably detects new types of threats