Airbus Helicopters has signed partnerships with two new MRO software providers – Aircraft Maintenance Systems and Lundin Software – that will enable their maintenance information systems (MIS) to be connected to Airbus, facilitating the two-way exchange of maintenance and aircraft data from Airbus to the customer’s MIS.
Aircraft Maintenance Systems (AMS software) and Lundin Software (Gannet) join MRX Systems, Rusada, Ramco and Traxxall, which were announced at Helitech in Amsterdam in October 2018, expanding the total number of MRO software providers connected to Airbus to six. In addition, Ramco and Traxxall will be upgraded to Premium status, meaning their number of interfaces with Airbus systems will increase.
By connecting with Airbus systems, MRO software providers can more quickly upload important rotorcraft data and technical documentation into their MIS, especially when a new helicopter is put into operation.
Helicopter operators as a result benefit from knowing that their maintenance software contains the most up-to-date information about their aircraft. They can also automatically transfer their maintenance records into Airbus Helicopters’ database, enriching the analytics capabilities of HCare applications like the Fleet Keeper digital logbook and Flyscan predictive maintenance, avoiding manual transfers.
“Helicopter maintenance data is an important data set that tells us a lot about the health of an aircraft. Our partnerships with MRO software providers enable us to unite disparate sources of maintenance data in one global database, where we can perform a variety of analytics and gain new insights into maintenance planning that help our operators optimise costs, enhance safety and increase the availability of their fleets,” said Matthieu Louvot, Executive Vice President of Customer Support & Services at Airbus Helicopters.
For Airbus Helicopters-approved service centres and small- and medium-sized fleet operators without a dedicated MIS, Airbus Helicopters and Rusada offer Fleet Master, a turnkey homegrown MIS hosted by Airbus and based on Rusada’s Envision nGEN solution that seamlessly exchanges maintenance data with Airbus systems.
Today, more than 600 helicopters are sharing data with Airbus Helicopters. They represent just about every helicopter type in Airbus’ range – H125s, H130s, H145s, H155s, H175s, H215s, and H225s, among others – performing a wide variety of missions including emergency medical services (EMS), public services, tourism, training, private and business aviation, oil & gas and search and rescue.
- Boeing Awarded $8M Contract for AH-64 Support Services
- Sikorsky Awarded $1,126M Contract for Procurement of 12 CH-53K
- Safran appointed Executive VP Operations
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $42M Contract for V-22 Technical Support
- Russian Helicopters participate in SITDEF-2019
- New Chief Executive for Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- Cooperation Between Russia and Belarus exceeds $1 bln
- Reiser to supply first helicopter simulator for Lufthansa Aviation Training
- VNH launches tourism flights with B505
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- HAI Releases New Reporting Tool For Rotorcraft Pilots
- European Defence Agency launches Dark Blade 2019 helicopter exercise
- Vertical Flight Society Announces 2019 Board of Directors
- JETNET to unveil new products, features at EBACE
- Veelo Technologies Displays VHA Blade at MRO Americas
- NHV joins HeliOffshore
- Robinson Delivers Two More Cadets
- New radar warning system reliably detects new types of threats