Serbian Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of the Interior Nebojsa Stefanovic spoke over the last weekend at a conference entitled “Capital Investments and Capacity Building of the Ministry of Internal Affairs“. He used his keynote speech to extol his Ministry’s achievements in recent years, and also to list capital spending projects completed and budgeted for.
As part of the long list of projects, the upgrading of the Serbian Police Helicopter Unit was covered. Stefanovic noted that the Police would be receiving four Airbus H145M helicopters, whereas it was previously understood that only three of the full order of nine would be heading their way. By implication, it would mean that the Serbian Air Force would now receive five instead of six.
Additionally, he announced that the Police would be receiving three Airbus H215s for delivery in 2021 and 2022.
Jeremy Parkin – HeliHub.com
- Becker delivers ADS-B transponders for German law enforcement AS332s
- 31-Oct-19 HL9619 Airbus EC225 Dokdo, Korea (7F)
- Heli-One wins German AS332L1 and EC215 upgrade contract
- Swedish military sells AS332M1 fleet
- Bergen H225 Final Accident Report : Comprehensive and Worrying
- Airbus have sold 21 ex-CHC H225s to Ukraine
- Airbus H225s finding new homes onshore
- CHC introduces AW189 in Australia
- 08-Nov-17 JA9672 Airbus AS332L Ueno, Japan (4F)
- Two thirds of passengers unlikely to fly in H225 ever again
- Airbus responds to Norwegian EC225 investigation update
- EASA responds to Norwegian EC225 investigation update
- Norwegian Investigators issue another Preliminary Report on EC225 accident
- Héli-Union Opens a New Branch in Pau, France
- Heli-One Meets Super Puma Exchange Demand
- Concorde Battery approved for AS332
- Vector Aerospace receives EASA STC approval for ADS-B upgrade
- Statoil drops Super Puma for ever
- Plans to Upgrade Polish Navy Fleet
- Parilease asks Avinco to manage 21 ex CHC EC225s