Anodyne Electronics Manufacturing Corp. (AEM) is pleased to advise that the supplemental type certificate (STC) count for the LSS880 (previously known as the 600W system) installation on the AS350/H125 helicopter continues to increase.
The FAA STC is held by Airbus Helicopters, Inc. (AHI), and hasnowbeenvalidated in China, Europe, Canada, and Brazil.
“We’re incredibly appreciative of AHI’s belief in our loudspeaker system and of their continued efforts to validate the FAA STC in other parts of the world,” said Tony Weller, AEM’s Director of Sales and Marketing. “It’s fitting that the number-one selling law enforcement helicopter in its class—worldwide—is available with the best-in-class loudspeaker system.”
AEM’s latest loudspeaker systems provideadvanced features and performance, and are designed, tested, and qualified to DO-160G and DO-214
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee