Global cloud enterprise software provider Ramco Systems, announced ten years of Ramco Operations with Era Group Inc. (“Era”).
Era, with more than 70 years of experience, is one of the largest helicopter operators in the world and the longest serving helicopter operator in the U.S. Era’s helicopters are primarily used to transport personnel to, from and between offshore oil and gas production platforms, drilling rigs and other installations. In addition, Era’s helicopters are used to perform emergency response services, firefighting, utility, VIP transport and other services.
Era was in search of software to handle inventory values with the complexities associated with power by the hour (“PBH”), consignment and rentals and was keenly focused on eliminating the multiple home grown and off-the-shelf systems in use to control maintenance and inventory. With the implementation of the RAMCO software, Era achieved its goal to enhance its operational visibility on all aspects associated with aircraft status.
Era expanded the use of Ramco with additional Ramco organizational units for its operations in Brazil (Aeróleo) and Colombia (Sicher) in 2017 and 2018, respectively. Last year, Era renewed its commitment to Ramco by signing up for major upgrade to the software, which will provide it with latest innovations from Ramco, including state-of-the-art Mobile Apps.
Celebrating the partnership, Virender Aggarwal, CEO, Ramco Systems, said, “Over the years, Ramco and Era have cherished a mutually enriched relationship. While Ramco has supported Era every step of the way, the feedback and data obtained from Era has also helped Ramco refine our products. We look forward to continue working with Era and help each other grow along the way.”
Stuart Stavley, Senior Vice President of Operations & Fleet Management, Era Group Inc., said, “Ramco Aviation is the mainstay of our technological foundation. The complete solution, simplified workflows, reduced paperwork and enhancements like B2B connectivity have contributed immensely to our operational efficiency over the last decade.”
- Boeing Awarded $8M Contract for AH-64 Support Services
- Sikorsky Awarded $1,126M Contract for Procurement of 12 CH-53K
- Safran appointed Executive VP Operations
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $42M Contract for V-22 Technical Support
- Russian Helicopters participate in SITDEF-2019
- New Chief Executive for Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- The Volume of Military and Technical Cooperation Between Russia and Belarus has Exceeded $1 bln
- Reiser to supply first helicopter simulator for Lufthansa Aviation Training
- VNH launches tourism flights with B505
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- HAI Releases New Reporting Tool For Rotorcraft Pilots
- European Defence Agency launches Dark Blade 2019 helicopter exercise
- Vertical Flight Society Announces 2019 Board of Directors
- JETNET to unveil new products, features at EBACE
- Veelo Technologies Displays VHA Blade at MRO Americas
- NHV joins HeliOffshore
- Robinson Delivers Two More Cadets
- New radar warning system reliably detects new types of threats