Helicopter Association International (HAI) is excited to announce a new Partner Service membership benefit with JSfirm.com (Booth B4917) that offers HAI’s members a dynamic new tool to promote employment opportunities. This partnership comes as a result of both organizations recognizing the other’s focus on providing solutions to the shortage of qualified aviation professionals.
The elements of the project will come online this Spring, as soon as the technological systems are integrated.
“HAI’s intention is to address this shortage by helping connect helicopter professionals with HAI member companies,” says HAI president and CEO Matt Zuccaro “Advocacy, Safety, Education are all part of our mission, but the talent shortage we are facing is nothing short of real. With over 40,000 helicopter professionals using JSfirm.com, they’re an obvious choice for us.”
“The partnership between JSfirm.com and HAI will provide company members added value, and through HAI’s network, we will enhance the ability to make jobs readily accessible to current and future helicopter professionals,” said JSfirm.com Manager of Marketing & Partnerships Abbey Hutter. “As HAI mentioned in Rotor Magazine, it’s the shortage of talent that is the greatest threat to the helicopter industry, our partnership will help alleviate this threat.”
This partnership allows companies who advertise open positions on JSfirm.com to have their jobs seen by potentially thousands of qualified candidates than if the job were only posted on a traditional job board. JSfirm.com partnerships are giving aviation companies and aviation professionals a way to connect that is unique to the industry, at a time when such connections are vital to the sustainment of the industry.
As part of the partnership, HAI company members who are new to JSfirm.com will receive a 90-day job ad to try the system and existing clients will receive considerable discounted rates on JSfirm.com hiring products. In addition, the HAI site rotor.com will include features that include spotlights on HAI Member Company Jobs, HAI Jobs, and all Aviation Jobs.
- Building Work Begins on new Penzance Heliport
- Two Nepalese operators to add Airbus H125 in coming weeks
- Senior Director of Product Development named at EastWest Industries
- Airbus bids for Australian Army tender with H145M
- HSM-70 celebrates 10 years of excellence
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to carry blood supplies
- L3 WESCAM Launches In-Flight Training Course for MX™-Series EO/IR Turrets
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet
- AIM raises awareness for careers in Aviation Maintenance
- PAL-V unveils the distinctive features of the PAL-V Liberty Pioneer
- Caverton Helicopters picks Thales for AW139 simulator
- PHi report on results for the year to 31 December 2018
- Hawker Pacific supplies bespoke mission system
- Bell delivers B505 Jet Ranger X to Stockton Police
- Savback Helicopters appoints new CEO
- Hensoldt enters into Framework Agreement with Airbus
- HELP Appeal donation funds new helipad for Maidstone Hospital
- Skyhunter Outfitters LLC Extends its 2019 Winter Season Hunt
- Official commentary on illegitimate overhaul of Mi-17V-5