Helicopter Association International (HAI) is excited to announce a new Partner Service membership benefit with JSfirm.com (Booth B4917) that offers HAI’s members a dynamic new tool to promote employment opportunities. This partnership comes as a result of both organizations recognizing the other’s focus on providing solutions to the shortage of qualified aviation professionals.
The elements of the project will come online this Spring, as soon as the technological systems are integrated.
“HAI’s intention is to address this shortage by helping connect helicopter professionals with HAI member companies,” says HAI president and CEO Matt Zuccaro “Advocacy, Safety, Education are all part of our mission, but the talent shortage we are facing is nothing short of real. With over 40,000 helicopter professionals using JSfirm.com, they’re an obvious choice for us.”
“The partnership between JSfirm.com and HAI will provide company members added value, and through HAI’s network, we will enhance the ability to make jobs readily accessible to current and future helicopter professionals,” said JSfirm.com Manager of Marketing & Partnerships Abbey Hutter. “As HAI mentioned in Rotor Magazine, it’s the shortage of talent that is the greatest threat to the helicopter industry, our partnership will help alleviate this threat.”
This partnership allows companies who advertise open positions on JSfirm.com to have their jobs seen by potentially thousands of qualified candidates than if the job were only posted on a traditional job board. JSfirm.com partnerships are giving aviation companies and aviation professionals a way to connect that is unique to the industry, at a time when such connections are vital to the sustainment of the industry.
As part of the partnership, HAI company members who are new to JSfirm.com will receive a 90-day job ad to try the system and existing clients will receive considerable discounted rates on JSfirm.com hiring products. In addition, the HAI site rotor.com will include features that include spotlights on HAI Member Company Jobs, HAI Jobs, and all Aviation Jobs.
- MRO Insider Unveils AOG Mobile Application Preview for NBAA-BACE
- Leonardo delivers its 1,000th AW139 helicopter
- JETNET Launching JETNET for Salesforce product at NBAA-BACE
- LO Helicopter Committee Enthusiastic about Bell 525
- EHang Achieves World’s First Certificate of Unmanned Aircraft System Safety for AAVs
- Schiebel completes successful flight trials
- Candian 2019 Paramedic of the Year title won by STARS crew member
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent