Helicopter Association International (HAI) is excited to announce a new Partner Service membership benefit with JSfirm.com (Booth B4917) that offers HAI’s members a dynamic new tool to promote employment opportunities. This partnership comes as a result of both organizations recognizing the other’s focus on providing solutions to the shortage of qualified aviation professionals.
The elements of the project will come online this Spring, as soon as the technological systems are integrated.
“HAI’s intention is to address this shortage by helping connect helicopter professionals with HAI member companies,” says HAI president and CEO Matt Zuccaro “Advocacy, Safety, Education are all part of our mission, but the talent shortage we are facing is nothing short of real. With over 40,000 helicopter professionals using JSfirm.com, they’re an obvious choice for us.”
“The partnership between JSfirm.com and HAI will provide company members added value, and through HAI’s network, we will enhance the ability to make jobs readily accessible to current and future helicopter professionals,” said JSfirm.com Manager of Marketing & Partnerships Abbey Hutter. “As HAI mentioned in Rotor Magazine, it’s the shortage of talent that is the greatest threat to the helicopter industry, our partnership will help alleviate this threat.”
This partnership allows companies who advertise open positions on JSfirm.com to have their jobs seen by potentially thousands of qualified candidates than if the job were only posted on a traditional job board. JSfirm.com partnerships are giving aviation companies and aviation professionals a way to connect that is unique to the industry, at a time when such connections are vital to the sustainment of the industry.
As part of the partnership, HAI company members who are new to JSfirm.com will receive a 90-day job ad to try the system and existing clients will receive considerable discounted rates on JSfirm.com hiring products. In addition, the HAI site rotor.com will include features that include spotlights on HAI Member Company Jobs, HAI Jobs, and all Aviation Jobs.
- Boeing Awarded $8M Contract for AH-64 Support Services
- Sikorsky Awarded $1,126M Contract for Procurement of 12 CH-53K
- Safran appointed Executive VP Operations
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $42M Contract for V-22 Technical Support
- Russian Helicopters participate in SITDEF-2019
- New Chief Executive for Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- The Volume of Military and Technical Cooperation Between Russia and Belarus has Exceeded $1 bln
- Reiser to supply first helicopter simulator for Lufthansa Aviation Training
- VNH launches tourism flights with B505
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- HAI Releases New Reporting Tool For Rotorcraft Pilots
- European Defence Agency launches Dark Blade 2019 helicopter exercise
- Vertical Flight Society Announces 2019 Board of Directors
- JETNET to unveil new products, features at EBACE
- Veelo Technologies Displays VHA Blade at MRO Americas
- NHV joins HeliOffshore
- Robinson Delivers Two More Cadets
- New radar warning system reliably detects new types of threats