PhilJets, one of the leading business aviation companies in the Philippines, has ordered 3 brand new Bell 505 helicopters, to sustain its expansion plan. Celebrating its 6th year anniversary, PhilJets, the business aviation arm of Negocia Group, will be operating four Bell helicopters in its growing fleet.
The single-engine helicopter, designed to efficiently transport 4 passengers at the most optimized operating cost in its category, is marked to become the new flagship of the PhilJets fleet.
(From Left to Right) Mr. Patrick Moulay, Vice President, International Sales, Bell; Ms. Susan Griffin, Executive Vice President, Commercial Programs, Bell; Mr. Thierry Tea, Chairman of the Board, Philjets Group; Mr. David Sale, Managing Director Asia Pacific, Bell.
Thierry Tea, Chairman of PhilJets: “We are excited to further strengthen our relationship with Bell Helicopters with this exciting acquisition. PhilJets is embarking on a new era of style, efficiency, enhanced customer satisfaction and competitiveness thanks to this partnership with Bell. We are thrilled to operate the Bell 505, with its advanced avionics system and comfort for passengers. It is the most cost-efficient helicopter in the Philippines thanks to its low operating cost.”
The 3 brand new helicopters, acquired through Starline Global Industries, PhilJets’ parent regional company, will be joining the Bell 407 GX that has already been in operation since 2017.
Also called Bell 505 Jet Ranger X, the helicopters will be allocated for the growing Philippine business aviation segments such as Tourism, Corporate Flights, and VIP Transport.
Willyn Villarica, CEO of PhilJets declared: “With Bell’s incredibly reliable customer support, PhilJets trusts that the addition of these few more helicopters from Bell will strengthen our operations. It is the helicopter of the future and we are so excited to start flying our customers with it.”
PhilJets was established in 2013 and has grown to become a leading player in the Philippine business aviation market, operating 10 helicopters and 4 business jets. The company has been growing at a fast pace with a 100% growth year on year for 4 years. It has registered a healthier 25% revenues growth in 2018 and aims at a 35% growth in 2019.
Thierry Tea added: “These additional helicopters will provide us with more capacities, flexibilities and incredible synergies. We are aiming to reach 30 aircrafts including 20 helicopters in the next 3 years.”
“Today’s agreement with PhilJets demonstrates the strong demand for the Bell 505 in Asia Pacific across a wide variety of market segments ranging from military trainers to tourism and corporate,” said David Sale, Managing Director, Asia Pacific, Bell. “We are pleased to begin this relationship with PhilJets, starting with these three Bell 505 helicopters, and we look forward to providing them with industry leading service and support for the aircraft.”
- MRO Insider Unveils AOG Mobile Application Preview for NBAA-BACE
- Leonardo delivers its 1,000th AW139 helicopter
- JETNET Launching JETNET for Salesforce product at NBAA-BACE
- LO Helicopter Committee Enthusiastic about Bell 525
- EHang Achieves World’s First Certificate of Unmanned Aircraft System Safety for AAVs
- Schiebel completes successful flight trials in Finland
- Candian 2019 Paramedic of the Year title won by STARS crew member
- 21 stakeholders sign Single European Sky agreement
- Scotland’s Charity Air Ambulance to add second base at Aberdeen
- Elbit Systems completes acquisition of Harris Night Vision Business
- MDHI Awarded CLS and training contract
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Helipad receives £562,500 boos
- FlightSafety now offers safety and security training for corporate crews and passengers
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance missions up 62% year-on-year
- Airbus Foundation supports Bolivian efforts to fight fires in Amazon
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent