Rolls-Royce has renewed and refreshed the FIRST network for helicopter engine support, providing the most comprehensive and wide-reaching service options in the world for Rolls-Royce M250 engines.
The FIRST network (Fully Integrated Rolls-Royce Support Team) is the only authorized global support network for operators of M250 engines, providing affordable, reliable, quality solutions on six continents.
Rolls-Royce has completed contract renewals with all 32 engine support suppliers around the world, providing the future of reliable service for M250 operators.
Jerry Sheldon, Rolls-Royce, Helicopters Service Executive, said:“The world’s most comprehensive helicopter service network just got even better, with the refresh of the Rolls-Royce FIRST network. The power of the FIRST network is available 24/7 to helicopter operators worldwide, backed by the world-class Rolls-Royce Operations Center. With a unique FIRST network phone app and dedicated website, M250 service is accessibleo n any smart phone or tablet. When you need world-class service, it’s easy to find the FIRST network.”
The FIRST network service providers are the most experienced support team for M250 operators, with over 100,000 M250 repairs and overhauls in total. Network members are authorized by Rolls-Royce and supported by Boeing’s Aviall parts business.Operators can shop for service anywhere on the authorized FIRST network, and the competitive structure of the network offers affordability, reliability and performance.
- Cornwall Air Ambulance to receive Government grant
- Sea Lion Successfully Completes Mission Demonstration
- LCI successfully closed a new asset-backed helicopter facility
- Oklahoma City Police buy two AS350 crash-resistant fuel tanks
- HeliTSA secures EASA approval under new Part 147
- DART Aerospace’s E-Commerce Website Now Available Globally
- Life Flight Network Announces Partnership with WhidbeyHealth
- Sikorsky Awarded Patent for Rotor Vector
- DRF Luftrettung promotes research by Unimedizin Greifswald
- Guardian Mobility teases its dual mode flight tracking system
- CHC and USC to Offer Aviation Safety Certificate
- Greece – MH-60R Multi-Mission Helicopters
- AE Industrial Partners to Acquire Columbia Helicopters
- Kaman Opens New Helicopter Customer Service Center
- Airbus develops its presence in Italy
- AAR awarded four-year MRO contract with Royal Netherlands Air Force
- TH-119 obtains FAA IFR certification
- Advanced Technology Systems Co. Awarded $18M Contract for Helicopter Maintenance
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii