Rolls-Royce has renewed and refreshed the FIRST network for helicopter engine support, providing the most comprehensive and wide-reaching service options in the world for Rolls-Royce M250 engines.
The FIRST network (Fully Integrated Rolls-Royce Support Team) is the only authorized global support network for operators of M250 engines, providing affordable, reliable, quality solutions on six continents.
Rolls-Royce has completed contract renewals with all 32 engine support suppliers around the world, providing the future of reliable service for M250 operators.
Jerry Sheldon, Rolls-Royce, Helicopters Service Executive, said:“The world’s most comprehensive helicopter service network just got even better, with the refresh of the Rolls-Royce FIRST network. The power of the FIRST network is available 24/7 to helicopter operators worldwide, backed by the world-class Rolls-Royce Operations Center. With a unique FIRST network phone app and dedicated website, M250 service is accessibleo n any smart phone or tablet. When you need world-class service, it’s easy to find the FIRST network.”
The FIRST network service providers are the most experienced support team for M250 operators, with over 100,000 M250 repairs and overhauls in total. Network members are authorized by Rolls-Royce and supported by Boeing’s Aviall parts business.Operators can shop for service anywhere on the authorized FIRST network, and the competitive structure of the network offers affordability, reliability and performance.
- Building Work Begins on new Penzance Heliport
- Two Nepalese operators to add Airbus H125 in coming weeks
- Senior Director of Product Development named at EastWest Industries
- Airbus bids for Australian Army tender with H145M
- HSM-70 celebrates 10 years of excellence
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to carry blood supplies
- L3 WESCAM Launches In-Flight Training Course for MX™-Series EO/IR Turrets
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet
- AIM raises awareness for careers in Aviation Maintenance
- PAL-V unveils the distinctive features of the PAL-V Liberty Pioneer
- Caverton Helicopters picks Thales for AW139 simulator
- PHi report on results for the year to 31 December 2018
- Hawker Pacific supplies bespoke mission system
- Bell delivers B505 Jet Ranger X to Stockton Police
- Savback Helicopters appoints new CEO
- Hensoldt enters into Framework Agreement with Airbus
- HELP Appeal donation funds new helipad for Maidstone Hospital
- Skyhunter Outfitters LLC Extends its 2019 Winter Season Hunt
- Official commentary on illegitimate overhaul of Mi-17V-5