Rolls-Royce has renewed and refreshed the FIRST network for helicopter engine support, providing the most comprehensive and wide-reaching service options in the world for Rolls-Royce M250 engines.
The FIRST network (Fully Integrated Rolls-Royce Support Team) is the only authorized global support network for operators of M250 engines, providing affordable, reliable, quality solutions on six continents.
Rolls-Royce has completed contract renewals with all 32 engine support suppliers around the world, providing the future of reliable service for M250 operators.
Jerry Sheldon, Rolls-Royce, Helicopters Service Executive, said:“The world’s most comprehensive helicopter service network just got even better, with the refresh of the Rolls-Royce FIRST network. The power of the FIRST network is available 24/7 to helicopter operators worldwide, backed by the world-class Rolls-Royce Operations Center. With a unique FIRST network phone app and dedicated website, M250 service is accessibleo n any smart phone or tablet. When you need world-class service, it’s easy to find the FIRST network.”
The FIRST network service providers are the most experienced support team for M250 operators, with over 100,000 M250 repairs and overhauls in total. Network members are authorized by Rolls-Royce and supported by Boeing’s Aviall parts business.Operators can shop for service anywhere on the authorized FIRST network, and the competitive structure of the network offers affordability, reliability and performance.
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- The Volume of Military and Technical Cooperation Between Russia and Belarus has Exceeded $1 bln
- Reiser to supply first helicopter simulator for Lufthansa Aviation Training
- VNH launches tourism flights with B505
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- HAI Releases New Reporting Tool For Rotorcraft Pilots
- European Defence Agency launches Dark Blade 2019 helicopter exercise
- Vertical Flight Society Announces 2019 Board of Directors
- JETNET to unveil new products, features at EBACE
- Veelo Technologies Displays VHA Blade at MRO Americas
- NHV joins HeliOffshore
- Robinson Delivers Two More Cadets
- New radar warning system reliably detects new types of threats
- P&WC announces new President
- BLADE’s New Helicopter Service Expands
- MARPA warns US manufacturers to check new EASA SMS proposals
- Coptersafety appointed new CEO
- Air Methods sets up agreement with Anthem in six states
- Qatar – AH-64E Apache Helicopters with Spare Parts and Related Equipment