Rolls-Royce has renewed and refreshed the FIRST network for helicopter engine support, providing the most comprehensive and wide-reaching service options in the world for Rolls-Royce M250 engines.
The FIRST network (Fully Integrated Rolls-Royce Support Team) is the only authorized global support network for operators of M250 engines, providing affordable, reliable, quality solutions on six continents.
Rolls-Royce has completed contract renewals with all 32 engine support suppliers around the world, providing the future of reliable service for M250 operators.
Jerry Sheldon, Rolls-Royce, Helicopters Service Executive, said:“The world’s most comprehensive helicopter service network just got even better, with the refresh of the Rolls-Royce FIRST network. The power of the FIRST network is available 24/7 to helicopter operators worldwide, backed by the world-class Rolls-Royce Operations Center. With a unique FIRST network phone app and dedicated website, M250 service is accessibleo n any smart phone or tablet. When you need world-class service, it’s easy to find the FIRST network.”
The FIRST network service providers are the most experienced support team for M250 operators, with over 100,000 M250 repairs and overhauls in total. Network members are authorized by Rolls-Royce and supported by Boeing’s Aviall parts business.Operators can shop for service anywhere on the authorized FIRST network, and the competitive structure of the network offers affordability, reliability and performance.
- Babcock Selects Bell 429 for Australian Special Forces bid
- UKMFTS program adds first of four additional Airbus H145s
- ACC Aviation Partners with AeroMedical
- Wings Air Helicopters offers free flights for healthcare professionals
- Wingcopter is one of 9 winners of German Government’s €24M hackathon
- Leonardo AW159 Wildcat conducts first successful firings of Thales ‘Martlet’ LMM
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation
- DRF Luftrettung H135 and H145 receive EMS equipment
- COVID-19 – MD Helicopter launches flight support for COVID-19 humanitarian missions
- Autoflug and Volocopter partner on air taxi seats
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules