S3 International was selected by Honeywell as its exclusive distributor of their Air Turbine Starter (ATS} and Upgrade for the U-60 and H-1 Helicopter Platforms. S3 International will market Honeywell’s upgraded ATS products worldwide, including modification and repair services.
“We are pleased to be partnering with Honeywell on such an innovative, high-quality product that will redefine operators’ expectation of reliability,” says Ben Mudra the Director of Materials at S3. “This agreement not only represents S3’s continued dedication to Honeywell, their products and growth in our partnership but allows S3 and Honeywell to further strengthen our support of Helicopter operators worldwide and our steadfast commitment to offering customers the highest impact solutions.”
Every mission requires unparalleled power, dependability and resilience. S3 International has partnered with Honeywell to bring you a top of the line upgrade for your H-60 Family to increase performance, increase reliability and reduce maintenance costs. With extensive input from the U.S. Army and U.S. Navy, the ATS upgrade has afforded users significant increased mission readiness and capability while reducing cost of ownership. In addition to ensuring mitigated lead-times, spares and logistics management, S3 International also delivers competitive pricing, and comprehensive, customizable aircraft fleet upgrade programs guaranteed at Honeywell high quality standards.
Honeywell, whose products and services are found on virtually every commercial, defense and space aircraft, is a significant content provider for the H-60 Family and a trusted partner with S3.
S3 is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and is comprised of S3 International, S3 Repair Services and S3 Brasil. S3’s industry leading businesses are focused on providing aircraft spares, component repair services and innovative solutions to the military and commercial aviation aftermarket around the world. The company is based in Milwaukee, WI and has been in operation for 13 years.
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- The Volume of Military and Technical Cooperation Between Russia and Belarus has Exceeded $1 bln
- Reiser to supply first helicopter simulator for Lufthansa Aviation Training
- VNH launches tourism flights with B505
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- HAI Releases New Reporting Tool For Rotorcraft Pilots
- European Defence Agency launches Dark Blade 2019 helicopter exercise
- Vertical Flight Society Announces 2019 Board of Directors
- JETNET to unveil new products, features at EBACE
- Veelo Technologies Displays VHA Blade at MRO Americas
- NHV joins HeliOffshore
- Robinson Delivers Two More Cadets
- New radar warning system reliably detects new types of threats
- P&WC announces new President
- BLADE’s New Helicopter Service Expands
- MARPA warns US manufacturers to check new EASA SMS proposals
- Coptersafety appointed new CEO
- Air Methods sets up agreement with Anthem in six states
- Qatar – AH-64E Apache Helicopters with Spare Parts and Related Equipment