S3 International was selected by Honeywell as its exclusive distributor of their Air Turbine Starter (ATS} and Upgrade for the U-60 and H-1 Helicopter Platforms. S3 International will market Honeywell’s upgraded ATS products worldwide, including modification and repair services.
“We are pleased to be partnering with Honeywell on such an innovative, high-quality product that will redefine operators’ expectation of reliability,” says Ben Mudra the Director of Materials at S3. “This agreement not only represents S3’s continued dedication to Honeywell, their products and growth in our partnership but allows S3 and Honeywell to further strengthen our support of Helicopter operators worldwide and our steadfast commitment to offering customers the highest impact solutions.”
Every mission requires unparalleled power, dependability and resilience. S3 International has partnered with Honeywell to bring you a top of the line upgrade for your H-60 Family to increase performance, increase reliability and reduce maintenance costs. With extensive input from the U.S. Army and U.S. Navy, the ATS upgrade has afforded users significant increased mission readiness and capability while reducing cost of ownership. In addition to ensuring mitigated lead-times, spares and logistics management, S3 International also delivers competitive pricing, and comprehensive, customizable aircraft fleet upgrade programs guaranteed at Honeywell high quality standards.
Honeywell, whose products and services are found on virtually every commercial, defense and space aircraft, is a significant content provider for the H-60 Family and a trusted partner with S3.
S3 is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and is comprised of S3 International, S3 Repair Services and S3 Brasil. S3’s industry leading businesses are focused on providing aircraft spares, component repair services and innovative solutions to the military and commercial aviation aftermarket around the world. The company is based in Milwaukee, WI and has been in operation for 13 years.
- Building Work Begins on new Penzance Heliport
- Two Nepalese operators to add Airbus H125 in coming weeks
- Senior Director of Product Development named at EastWest Industries
- Airbus bids for Australian Army tender with H145M
- HSM-70 celebrates 10 years of excellence
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to carry blood supplies
- L3 WESCAM Launches In-Flight Training Course for MX™-Series EO/IR Turrets
- Trakka Systems announces TLX Searchlight Order
- Canadian Coast Guard picks Dart wearplates for Bell 429 fleet
- AIM raises awareness for careers in Aviation Maintenance
- PAL-V unveils the distinctive features of the PAL-V Liberty Pioneer
- Caverton Helicopters picks Thales for AW139 simulator
- PHi report on results for the year to 31 December 2018
- Hawker Pacific supplies bespoke mission system
- Bell delivers B505 Jet Ranger X to Stockton Police
- Savback Helicopters appoints new CEO
- Hensoldt enters into Framework Agreement with Airbus
- HELP Appeal donation funds new helipad for Maidstone Hospital
- Skyhunter Outfitters LLC Extends its 2019 Winter Season Hunt
- Official commentary on illegitimate overhaul of Mi-17V-5