Blue Hawaiian Helicopters, reports the launch of its newly revamped website and “Island Story” video series. The new online home of Blue Hawaiian features improved functionality, robust content, and easy access to essential information to help guests book their ultimate adventure.
To accompany the website launch, Blue Hawaiian has developed an exclusive video series produced from hundreds of still photos and hours of video footage. The “Island Story” series not only offers a sneak peek into tour offerings, but also highlights personal stories from the highly skilled pilots who are part of the Blue Hawaiian ‘ohana. Visitors to the new Blue Hawaiian website can easily view detailed tour offerings across multiple islands with the site’s in-flight images and video experiences.
The new site will simplify the guest booking experience by interfacing directly with the company’s booking system, which will provide more specific departure windows as schedules are updated in real-time, instantly confirming customers for a tour. An updated content management system allows Blue Hawaiian to continuously update the website with the latest photos, videos, and tour reviews, while improved booking tools now provide guests with the ability to redeem promo codes and add tour enhancements such as exclusive landings, private meals, sparkling toasts, transportation and more.
“We are proud to debut our new company website, which was designed with our guests in mind,” said Gregg Lundberg, president of Blue Hawaiian Helicopters. “We are confident that our new online home will provide our guests with a highly interactive and informative experience as we continue to grow our offerings and lead the way in Hawai‘i air tourism.”
Blue Hawaiian’s new website will be updated on a regular basis with news of tour launches, partnerships, photos, videos, reviews and more. Visitors are encouraged to get to know Blue by exploring the website.
- MD Helicopters deliver MD530F to Wilson Construction
- Kaman Recognized by Sikorsky as Elite Supplier
- Maelstrom AFB opens Helicopter Operations Alert Facility
- EHang to Expand Production Facility
- Rotor Accessories produces tear-resistant R44 sun shades
- HeliSpeed signs SAR support agreement with British International
- Airinmar selected by Air Methods for warranty and value engineering services
- Former HAI chairman Wisecup passes away
- AAMS issue statement on HHS report on surprise medical billing
- Wilson Construction upgrades MD500E to MD530F standard
- Transport Canada Approve HTC metal blades for Bell 204, 205 and UH-1
- Nigerian union pickets Bristow Helicopters
- Russian Helicopters delivers first Mi-8AMT to Vityaz-Aero
- EHang 216 Obtained Special Flight Operations Certificate from TCCA
- 04-Aug-20 RA-06353 Robinson R66 Mount Belukha, Russia
- 04-Aug-20 D-HIPO Bell 47G4A Lübstorf, Germany
- Babcock wins major new contracts with Total E&P UK
- Triumph to provide helicopter MRO services to Global Aerospace Logistics
- MedEvac Foundation Invites Participants to Virtual Event
- SPAES H145 night vision approvals updated for new tactical radios