Blue Hawaiian Helicopters, reports the launch of its newly revamped website and “Island Story” video series. The new online home of Blue Hawaiian features improved functionality, robust content, and easy access to essential information to help guests book their ultimate adventure.
To accompany the website launch, Blue Hawaiian has developed an exclusive video series produced from hundreds of still photos and hours of video footage. The “Island Story” series not only offers a sneak peek into tour offerings, but also highlights personal stories from the highly skilled pilots who are part of the Blue Hawaiian ‘ohana. Visitors to the new Blue Hawaiian website can easily view detailed tour offerings across multiple islands with the site’s in-flight images and video experiences.
The new site will simplify the guest booking experience by interfacing directly with the company’s booking system, which will provide more specific departure windows as schedules are updated in real-time, instantly confirming customers for a tour. An updated content management system allows Blue Hawaiian to continuously update the website with the latest photos, videos, and tour reviews, while improved booking tools now provide guests with the ability to redeem promo codes and add tour enhancements such as exclusive landings, private meals, sparkling toasts, transportation and more.
“We are proud to debut our new company website, which was designed with our guests in mind,” said Gregg Lundberg, president of Blue Hawaiian Helicopters. “We are confident that our new online home will provide our guests with a highly interactive and informative experience as we continue to grow our offerings and lead the way in Hawai‘i air tourism.”
Blue Hawaiian’s new website will be updated on a regular basis with news of tour launches, partnerships, photos, videos, reviews and more. Visitors are encouraged to get to know Blue by exploring the website.
- Air BP rolls out Airfield Automation digital technology across São Paulo heliports
- Bell Announces Delivery of First Bell 505 to Horizon International Flight Academy
- Frost & Sullivan Presents the Evolving UAM Landscape Up to 2040
- Sikorsky Donates S-76® Airframe
- EASA certifies Safran Aneto-1K in Leonardo AW189K
- New helipad opens at Maidstone Hospital
- CEO of Chinook Helicopters in Abbotsford among nation’s Most Powerful Women
- Southwest Fuel Systems Announces New Triumph Hydromechanical Unit MRO Capability for RR M250 Engines
- Airbus delivers first SAR H145 for German Armed Forces ahead of schedule
- Permali to supply ballistic protection for Royal Navy Commando Merlin fleet
- New app launched for owners to track inspections, maintenance, billing etc
- RYAN AEROSPACE launches HELIMOD Mark III PLUS+ at I/ITSEC
- Elbit helps add Integrated Weapon System to MD530MG
- AMSTAT announces an upgraded Dashboard for AMSTAT Premier and Connect
- Air Evac Lifeteam closes two Arkansas bases
- Horizon purchased Entrol a Bell 505 FTD Level 2 simulator
- Reiser wins Australian Forces contract for MRH90 Maintenance Training Rig
- Major Trauma Centre first in UK to benefit from weather station
- Transformative Vertical Flight 2020 and eVTOL Symposium
- StandardAero and Thales Team on AS350 autopilot