When Rio de Janeiro-based Aeróleo Táxi Aéreo(“Aeróleo”), a subsidiary of Era Group Inc.,needed a certified cargo-carrying solution for its fleet of AW139s,DART Aerospace (“DART”) answered the challenge, and with resounding success. Aeróleo has provided offshore transportation services in Brazil for over 40 years and recently enhanced its cargo carrying capacity for its 13 AW139s through the purchase of DART’s certified AW139 High Capacity Cargo Nets.
“DART was at the right place at the right time to develop an effective, customized cargo net for Aeróleo’s operations in Brazil, which had met —if not exceeded —their expectations,” says Richard Plourde, DART’s Director of Sales for the Americas.
DART’s AW139 High Capacity Cargo Net, which the company designs and manufactures at its primary facility in Hawkesbury, Ontario, adds 30% more cargo capacity and an extra 160 Ibs (72.5 Kg)to the load-carrying limit over OEM nets. These features, coupled with ease of installation, worked in Aeróleo’s favor as their personnel have only eight minutes to unload and reload the cargo compartment when the aircraft lands on an oil platform.
As a result of DART’s long-standing relationships with aviation authorities all over the world, DART had the AW139 High Capacity Cargo Net certified with Brazil’s National Civil Aviation Agency(“ANAC”), adding peace of mind for the end-user.
- Aero Asset’s Q3 Preowned Helicopter Market Trends show improving conditions
- Sikorsky Showcases New Combat Rescue Helicopter
- UK Helicopter Museum celebrates 30 years
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center
- Arrius engines mark 10 million flight hours
- Celebrating 40 Years of Bell Operating in China
- Safran and AECC introduce the WZ16
- LZControl supercharges its system with new upgrades
- Euramec signs non-exclusive distribution agreement with GeoSim Technologies
- Russia’s state Medevac programme on life-support
- Eemshaven Heliport receives first flight
- MINT Turbines Names New General Manager
- Norwegian Government commits to rescue helicopter base at Tromso by 2022
- CIA Museum adds Mil MI-17 helicopter
- New hangar for Tuscaloosa Police
- REACH 6 celebrates 15 years of service
- UK to advise Kazakhstan on aviation regulation
- SEI Industries is a Finalist for the 2019 BC Export Awards
- UAVOS Unmanned Helicopter Robinson for Precision Farming