When Rio de Janeiro-based Aeróleo Táxi Aéreo(“Aeróleo”), a subsidiary of Era Group Inc.,needed a certified cargo-carrying solution for its fleet of AW139s,DART Aerospace (“DART”) answered the challenge, and with resounding success. Aeróleo has provided offshore transportation services in Brazil for over 40 years and recently enhanced its cargo carrying capacity for its 13 AW139s through the purchase of DART’s certified AW139 High Capacity Cargo Nets.
“DART was at the right place at the right time to develop an effective, customized cargo net for Aeróleo’s operations in Brazil, which had met —if not exceeded —their expectations,” says Richard Plourde, DART’s Director of Sales for the Americas.
DART’s AW139 High Capacity Cargo Net, which the company designs and manufactures at its primary facility in Hawkesbury, Ontario, adds 30% more cargo capacity and an extra 160 Ibs (72.5 Kg)to the load-carrying limit over OEM nets. These features, coupled with ease of installation, worked in Aeróleo’s favor as their personnel have only eight minutes to unload and reload the cargo compartment when the aircraft lands on an oil platform.
As a result of DART’s long-standing relationships with aviation authorities all over the world, DART had the AW139 High Capacity Cargo Net certified with Brazil’s National Civil Aviation Agency(“ANAC”), adding peace of mind for the end-user.
- Swiss training solution company VRM completes second funding round
- Christoph 49 celebrates 20 years of takeover by the DRF Luftrettung
- Intrinsic Aviation announces JV with Arena Investors
- COVID19 – CHC cancels 2020 Safety & Quality Summit
- COVID19 – Scottish island to receive pandemic test kits by drone
- COVID19 – EpiShuttle arrives in France for evaluation
- DRF Luftrettung H135 and H145 receive EMS equipment
- COVID-19 – MD Helicopter launches flight support for COVID-19 humanitarian missions
- Autoflug and Volocopter partner on air taxi seats
- Rivers State Government withdraws charges against Caverton Helicopters
- Netherlands – HeliCentre buys Entrol EC135 simulator
- Sri Lanka Aviation Unit in South Sudan Receive UN Medals
- Ehang supports Urban Air Mobility themed hotel
- COVID-19 – Ansat to transport patients with COVID-19 in isolation modules
- US Army test launches UAS from Black Hawk
- Australia – Rio Tintopledges A$500,000 to CareFlight
- Hereford County Hospital helipad is now open
- HAI Statement on NTSB Public Meeting of Survival Flight fatal accident
- Metro Aviation announces new Director of Operations
- Kaman K-MAX® Continues as a Proven Firefighting Asset