Hawker Pacific announced the supply of a bespoke mission system delivered on three Bell 412EP helicopters to a Parapublic operator.
Hawker Pacific Senior Vice President Middle East Region, Ian Darcy, says “our recent delivery of a bespoke mission system is a prime example of our experienced and mission focused engineering team at the Hawker Pacific Fujairah MRO facility”
Designed and certified to EASA Part 21 regulations, the custom designed operator’s console provides an airborne electro-optical and infrared (EO/IR) platform for the detection, observation and tracking of targets. Role equipment includes an on-board recording facility allowing for video capture when on patrol and a microwave downlink to transmit the operators display to the control room on the ground.
“Close collaboration with our customers and understanding their mission enables us to deliver the best solutions and advice to ensure they achieve optimal outcomes, on time and within budget,” concluded Mr. Darcy.
- French Air Force reinforce its fleet of H225Ms
- First ground run of Tech TP turboprop demonstrator by Safra
- Donaldson celebrates international sales growth
- Russian Helicopters demonstrates Ansat’s satellite communication system
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence
- Dallas Airmotive joins MRO Insider’s Network of Maintenance Providers
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director
- Boeing Awarded $194M Contract for MH-47G Procurement
- 30 years of Christoph 51 in service
- Airbus to mark 50 years of pioneering achievements at Paris Air Show 2019
- US Navy Reservist Takes Helm of Helicopter Training Squadron 8
- Workhorse Group Secures Financing
- VFS Expands Support to eVTOL