After having taken large market shares in Sweden and sold helicopters in all the corners of the world over the last two decades, Savback Helicopters AB is now entering into a new expansive phase. In connection with this, the company’s Operations Manager, Reja Savbäck, is now taking the position of company CEO. The founder, Michael Savbäck, will continue to focus on sales and customer care.
Reja has been Operations Manager for Savback Helicopters for the last four years, which, in combination with her background in marketing and entrepreneurship, makes her the natural choice as the company’s new CEO.
“With her energy and clear vision, I believe that Reja will lead the company towards greater business opportunities with good results,” said Mats Koffner, Chairman of the Board.
“Reja will be an excellent CEO and I am confident that she will give the company a secure future,” said Michael Savbäck. Michael will continue to work with sales, which has always been his primary focus.
As the incoming CEO of a well-established company in the helicopter industry, Reja feels great responsibility and also looks forward to the challenge of refining and developing the business that Michael has built up.
“Savback has a fantastic history and an unparalleled reputation within the industry. We always put the customer at the heart of everything we do. With customer care as our guiding principle, we are now working on a number of new initiatives that we believe will revolutionise the helicopter market,” said Reja Savbäck.
Savback Helicopters specialises in selling of helicopters and has been active in the industry for more than 28 years. The company currently supplies helicopters all over the world. Since it was founded in 1999, the company has sold more than 800 helicopters – new and preowned.
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement
- FlightSafety integrates its Mixed Reality and VITAL 1100 Visual Systems
- H135 final assembly line starts operations
- P&WC adds Designated Maintenance Facility in China for AW139 operators
- AVX Aircraft and L3 Technologies Unveil Leap-Ahead Design
- 360-Degree Pilot Visual System Completes First Flight
- MD Helicopters enhances MD969
- Pilot shortage at Nassau County Police unit
- Air Methods closes Rainbow City base in Alabama
- Honeywell T55 Engine Powers New Future Vertical Lift Aircraft
- DRF makes successful start at new Bautzen base
- Universal Avionics Receives STC for InSight™ Touchscreen Control
- US State Dept sells little-used S61T fleet
- DRF Luftrettung buys Northern HeliCopter GmbH
- RUAG STC integrates customized avionics and night vision capabilities
- Sikorsky Teamsters Win the Ergo Cup
- ARH Tiger support contract extension announced
- Era Helicopters Wins 2019 NOIA Safety in Seas Award