After having taken large market shares in Sweden and sold helicopters in all the corners of the world over the last two decades, Savback Helicopters AB is now entering into a new expansive phase. In connection with this, the company’s Operations Manager, Reja Savbäck, is now taking the position of company CEO. The founder, Michael Savbäck, will continue to focus on sales and customer care.
Reja has been Operations Manager for Savback Helicopters for the last four years, which, in combination with her background in marketing and entrepreneurship, makes her the natural choice as the company’s new CEO.
“With her energy and clear vision, I believe that Reja will lead the company towards greater business opportunities with good results,” said Mats Koffner, Chairman of the Board.
“Reja will be an excellent CEO and I am confident that she will give the company a secure future,” said Michael Savbäck. Michael will continue to work with sales, which has always been his primary focus.
As the incoming CEO of a well-established company in the helicopter industry, Reja feels great responsibility and also looks forward to the challenge of refining and developing the business that Michael has built up.
“Savback has a fantastic history and an unparalleled reputation within the industry. We always put the customer at the heart of everything we do. With customer care as our guiding principle, we are now working on a number of new initiatives that we believe will revolutionise the helicopter market,” said Reja Savbäck.
Savback Helicopters specialises in selling of helicopters and has been active in the industry for more than 28 years. The company currently supplies helicopters all over the world. Since it was founded in 1999, the company has sold more than 800 helicopters – new and preowned.
- French Air Force reinforce its fleet of H225Ms
- First ground run of Tech TP turboprop demonstrator by Safra
- Donaldson celebrates international sales growth
- Russian Helicopters demonstrates Ansat’s satellite communication system
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence
- Dallas Airmotive joins MRO Insider’s Network of Maintenance Providers
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director
- Boeing Awarded $194M Contract for MH-47G Procurement
- 30 years of Christoph 51 in service
- Airbus to mark 50 years of pioneering achievements at Paris Air Show 2019
- US Navy Reservist Takes Helm of Helicopter Training Squadron 8
- Workhorse Group Secures Financing
- VFS Expands Support to eVTOL