DART Aerospace has been known to offer Full-Length Wearplates designed specifically to prevent premature damage to OEM Skidtubes on a variety of aircraft models.
The Canadian Coast Guard (CCG) owns a fleet of Bell 429 that operate in some of the most demanding, challenging and severe operational and environmental conditions and therefore, cannot afford any downtime for skidtube replacements. The 429 Skidtubes presently offered on the market are delivered with partial protection and leave large areas unprotected and subject to damage. To avoid this possible damage to its Landing Gear, Transport Canada, the entity maintaining the CCG’s helicopter fleet, turned to DART Aerospace, the aftermarket Landing Gear industry-leader, for an ideal solution.
DART responded by creating Full-Length Wearplates designed specifically to address Transport Canada’s needs. These wearplates are composed of wearpads with tungsten-carbide welds and full-length stainless steel wearplates compatible with OEM Skidtubes. To prevent corrosion, the Wearplates have a “Rockguard-type” rubber inner finish which eliminates gaskets for ease of installation. No drilling is required as DART wearplates use the existing Bell OEM wearpad inserts and fasteners and include additional clamps to secure the installation.
- French Air Force reinforce its fleet of H225Ms
- First ground run of Tech TP turboprop demonstrator by Safra
- Donaldson celebrates international sales growth
- Russian Helicopters demonstrates Ansat’s satellite communication system
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence
- Dallas Airmotive joins MRO Insider’s Network of Maintenance Providers
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director
- Boeing Awarded $194M Contract for MH-47G Procurement
- 30 years of Christoph 51 in service
- Airbus to mark 50 years of pioneering achievements at Paris Air Show 2019
- US Navy Reservist Takes Helm of Helicopter Training Squadron 8
- Workhorse Group Secures Financing
- VFS Expands Support to eVTOL