Trakka Systems is pleased to announce that ESG (Elektroniksystem and Logistik GmbH) has selected the TrakkaBeam TLX Searchlight for a German Police customer. Furthermore, ESG are adding the TLX to their STC on the EC135.
This high-intensity, high power searchlight is the latest model in the Trakka Systems range. Complementing the proven work-horse A800, the TLX is a premier product offering more performance, features and functionality in the same fit-form-factor. The TLX provides a massive 25% increase in light intensity across the beam, while requiring an even lower power draw. With the characteristic Trakka uniform edge-to-edge light-spread across the beam diameter, the TLX leads the industry for total beam brightness, clarity and control. It also offers an industry-first optional dual sensor TI/TV co-located camera payload for enhanced day/night situational awareness. This coupled with a new inertial stability, means the TLX can greatly enhance your night-time situational awareness and mission capabilities.
“We are extremely pleased that the TrakkaBeam product has again been chosen. We look forward to supporting ESG in the future” said Peter Rudaizky CEO of Trakka Systems.
- Recognize The Best of Vertical Aviation
- Akagera Aviation celebrates a decade of successful operations in Rwanda
- Airbus and Safran team-up for greener vertical flight
- Wiking signs for two AW139s
- Sikorsky Awarded $15M Contract for UH-60M Maintenance
- Japan National Police places order with Bell
- EASA certifies Safran Arrano 1A engine
- Airbus signs MoU with Pawan Hans for H145 and H225, plus AS365 support
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Appoints President & General Manager
- Leonardo working with Suzuyo on first AW139 Level D Full Flight Simulator in Japan
- Duke Energy picks GPMS Foresight HUMS
- Italian National Fire Corps orders five more AW139s
- Safran unveils Add+ engine technological demonstrator
- FAA approves Astronautics EFI on Leonardo AW109 and AW119
- UK Government praises Air Ambulance charities
- AeroVironment buys VTOL UAS Developer Pulse Aerospace
- Airbus Helicopters supports modernisation of training centre in Ukraine
- French Air Force reinforce its fleet of H225Ms
- First ground run of Tech TP turboprop demonstrator by Safra
- Donaldson celebrates international sales growth