Trakka Systems is pleased to announce that ESG (Elektroniksystem and Logistik GmbH) has selected the TrakkaBeam TLX Searchlight for a German Police customer. Furthermore, ESG are adding the TLX to their STC on the EC135.
This high-intensity, high power searchlight is the latest model in the Trakka Systems range. Complementing the proven work-horse A800, the TLX is a premier product offering more performance, features and functionality in the same fit-form-factor. The TLX provides a massive 25% increase in light intensity across the beam, while requiring an even lower power draw. With the characteristic Trakka uniform edge-to-edge light-spread across the beam diameter, the TLX leads the industry for total beam brightness, clarity and control. It also offers an industry-first optional dual sensor TI/TV co-located camera payload for enhanced day/night situational awareness. This coupled with a new inertial stability, means the TLX can greatly enhance your night-time situational awareness and mission capabilities.
“We are extremely pleased that the TrakkaBeam product has again been chosen. We look forward to supporting ESG in the future” said Peter Rudaizky CEO of Trakka Systems.
- China to sanction Lockheed Martin
- Innisfail Health Centre helipad closed for safety improvements
- Newport Helicopter Tours Celebrates 20th Anniversary
- KAI aims to export first Korean-made helicopter to Indonesia
- Air ambulances in Nova Scotia now carry supply of blood
- Melfort Union Hospital helipad goes out to tender
- Trakka delivers total surveillance solutions package to Mexio
- Nigerian Air Force inaugurates helipad for anti-bandit operations
- First Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey delivered to Japan
- Royal Hobart Hospital helipad now open
- Trakka delivers total surveillance solutions package for Colombian National Police
- Black Hills Life Flight adds blood and plasma to all flights
- Kaikoura Helicopters partners with marine welfare organisation
- Ace Aeronautics Earns STC for ACE DECK VL-60 Integrated Flight Deck
- A Reduction in Helicopter Operations Leads to a Reduction in Accidents
- Airbus marks 60 years of long-standing partnership with Japan
- Ultimate Heli Renewal of ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- Leonardo delivers its first basic training AW169 to the Italian Army
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone