Trakka Systems is pleased to announce that ESG (Elektroniksystem and Logistik GmbH) has selected the TrakkaBeam TLX Searchlight for a German Police customer. Furthermore, ESG are adding the TLX to their STC on the EC135.
This high-intensity, high power searchlight is the latest model in the Trakka Systems range. Complementing the proven work-horse A800, the TLX is a premier product offering more performance, features and functionality in the same fit-form-factor. The TLX provides a massive 25% increase in light intensity across the beam, while requiring an even lower power draw. With the characteristic Trakka uniform edge-to-edge light-spread across the beam diameter, the TLX leads the industry for total beam brightness, clarity and control. It also offers an industry-first optional dual sensor TI/TV co-located camera payload for enhanced day/night situational awareness. This coupled with a new inertial stability, means the TLX can greatly enhance your night-time situational awareness and mission capabilities.
“We are extremely pleased that the TrakkaBeam product has again been chosen. We look forward to supporting ESG in the future” said Peter Rudaizky CEO of Trakka Systems.
- President of Uruguay welcomes first SAR AB412
- Airbus to keep NASA’s helicopters flying for up to 10 years
- Viterra and STARS to launch calendar campaign fundraiser
- UW Health Med Flight’s first all-woman crew makes history
- Swire Oilfield Services acquires Helifuel
- Aviation Jobs – statistical comparison between 2019 and 2020
- BBGA calls Brexit webinar
- Devon Air Ambulance celebates exemplary service
- Polar Airlines becomes first service centre for Ansat helicopters
- Kazan Ansat approved for all documentation in electronic form
- SH09 prototype returns home with improved aerodynamics
- Bell Delivers Montenegro Air Force’s First Bell 505
- First Bell Authorized Maintenance Center Added in Denmark
- New equipment options revealed for Ansat
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Executive Vice-President, Support and Services
- CGAS Humboldt Bat orders HH-65 maintenance platforms
- Bell Adds Its First European Authorized Maintenance Center to its Support Network
- 15-Sep-20 N489DM Bell 407 Fort Worth, US-Texas
- Christoph 54 completes 50th Operation
- Gulf Helicopters announces the success in qualifying to the standards of ISO 45001:2018 accreditation