Trakka Systems is pleased to announce that ESG (Elektroniksystem and Logistik GmbH) has selected the TrakkaBeam TLX Searchlight for a German Police customer. Furthermore, ESG are adding the TLX to their STC on the EC135.
This high-intensity, high power searchlight is the latest model in the Trakka Systems range. Complementing the proven work-horse A800, the TLX is a premier product offering more performance, features and functionality in the same fit-form-factor. The TLX provides a massive 25% increase in light intensity across the beam, while requiring an even lower power draw. With the characteristic Trakka uniform edge-to-edge light-spread across the beam diameter, the TLX leads the industry for total beam brightness, clarity and control. It also offers an industry-first optional dual sensor TI/TV co-located camera payload for enhanced day/night situational awareness. This coupled with a new inertial stability, means the TLX can greatly enhance your night-time situational awareness and mission capabilities.
“We are extremely pleased that the TrakkaBeam product has again been chosen. We look forward to supporting ESG in the future” said Peter Rudaizky CEO of Trakka Systems.
- Helity appointed AW139 Maintenance Centre by Leonardo
- Bell Appoints China State Grid GA as a Bell429 Authorized Maintenance Center
- Arrius engines mark 10 million flight hours
- Celebrating 40 Years of Bell Operating in China
- Safran and AECC introduce the WZ16
- LZControl supercharges its system with new upgrades
- Euramec signs non-exclusive distribution agreement with GeoSim Technologies
- Russia’s state Medevac programme on life-support
- Eemshaven Heliport receives first flight
- MINT Turbines Names New General Manager
- Norwegian Government commits to rescue helicopter base at Tromso by 2022
- CIA Museum adds Mil MI-17 helicopter
- New hangar for Tuscaloosa Police
- REACH 6 celebrates 15 years of service
- UK to advise Kazakhstan on aviation regulation
- SEI Industries is a Finalist for the 2019 BC Export Awards
- UAVOS Unmanned Helicopter Robinson for Precision Farming
- CHI St. Joseph Health and PHI upgrade aircraft
- Tender issued for German wind farm rescue helicopter
- Queenstown helicopter company liquidated