Trakka Systems is pleased to announce that ESG (Elektroniksystem and Logistik GmbH) has selected the TrakkaBeam TLX Searchlight for a German Police customer. Furthermore, ESG are adding the TLX to their STC on the EC135.
This high-intensity, high power searchlight is the latest model in the Trakka Systems range. Complementing the proven work-horse A800, the TLX is a premier product offering more performance, features and functionality in the same fit-form-factor. The TLX provides a massive 25% increase in light intensity across the beam, while requiring an even lower power draw. With the characteristic Trakka uniform edge-to-edge light-spread across the beam diameter, the TLX leads the industry for total beam brightness, clarity and control. It also offers an industry-first optional dual sensor TI/TV co-located camera payload for enhanced day/night situational awareness. This coupled with a new inertial stability, means the TLX can greatly enhance your night-time situational awareness and mission capabilities.
“We are extremely pleased that the TrakkaBeam product has again been chosen. We look forward to supporting ESG in the future” said Peter Rudaizky CEO of Trakka Systems.
- Northern HeliCopter Secures HEMS Contract for German Offshore Wind Farms
- First use with DRF Luftrettung EpiShuttle for Civil Air Ambulance
- Kopter officially joins Leonardo Helicopters
- Coulson Aviation expand helicopter firefighting ops in Australia
- FlightSafety delivers the ground school portion of LiveLearning training system
- Second charity helicopter air ambulance launched in Scotland
- COVID-19 – Airbus recommendations for cleaning and disinfection of their helicopters
- STARS announce winners of 2020 Alberta Lottery
- Boeing Delivers First CH-47F Chinook to Royal Netherlands Air Force
- COVID-19 – CHC adapt AW139s with all approvals completed inside two weeks
- HeliRussia postponed to the autumn
- RAF Helicopters Support Scottish Ambulance Service Trials
- TH-119 Certification Team Wins Harry T. Jensen Award
- Japan Coast Guard orders two more H225
- Rescue helicopter ‘Juliet’ retires from Northland fleet
- US Navy grant to fund AnalySwift research to improve helicopter service life
- COVID-19 – Helijet offers free flights for healthcare workers
- Bell 360 Invictus chosen for US Army Scout Rotorcraft Competition
- Airbus-funded helicopter booking platform Voom ceases operations
- VFS 2020 Annual Awards announcements