DAC INTERNATIONAL INC. (DAC), a subsidiary of Aero Precision Holdings LP, announced today the renewal of its worldwide partnership agreement for the distribution of the Esterline CMA-6800 LCD Display and GPS sensor products. Esterline Avionics Systems is a major supplier of cockpit avionics systems and advanced displays to the aerospace market, including airframe manufacturers, airlines, military agencies and government customers around the world.
“We are extremely pleased to continue our partnership with Esterline. We believe the current products offer our customers a cost-effective solution for both aging ED-800’s but also GPS products to meet the current ADS-B mandate,” said DAC International’s President Cisco Hernandez.
DAC distributes the Esterline CMA-6800 LCD Display Product in addition to the CMA3024 GPS sensor product in aftermarket pursuits. DAC currently holds a AML STC that includes the Hawker 800/800xp/1000, Bombardier’s Challenger 601-3A/3R, Dash 8-100/200/300, 415 Superscooper, Cessna Citation 650, Dassault Falcon 900, Fokker 50 and the Gulfstream III. In addition, DAC has received a Sikorsky S76B/C Supplemental Type Certificate for the Esterline CMA-6800 Display. The STC includes the S76C+ and S76C++ models.
The CMA-6800 Electronic LCD Display System was designed as a modern form, fit, and function replacement to the legacy Honeywell ED-800 Cathode Ray Tube (CRT) displays.
DAC is currently working on a Part 25 AML ADS-B STC for installation of dual Becker BXT6553 Transponders to meet the requirements of FAA AC20-16B (ADS-B Out). This STC will replace the Honeywell (Primus II) RCZ-85(X) Mode S Transponders with Becker BXT6553 transponders along with
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement
- FlightSafety integrates its Mixed Reality and VITAL 1100 Visual Systems
- H135 final assembly line starts operations
- P&WC adds Designated Maintenance Facility in China for AW139 operators
- AVX Aircraft and L3 Technologies Unveil Leap-Ahead Design
- 360-Degree Pilot Visual System Completes First Flight
- MD Helicopters enhances MD969
- Pilot shortage at Nassau County Police unit
- Air Methods closes Rainbow City base in Alabama
- Honeywell T55 Engine Powers New Future Vertical Lift Aircraft
- DRF makes successful start at new Bautzen base
- Universal Avionics Receives STC for InSight™ Touchscreen Control
- US State Dept sells little-used S61T fleet
- DRF Luftrettung buys Northern HeliCopter GmbH
- RUAG STC integrates customized avionics and night vision capabilities
- Sikorsky Teamsters Win the Ergo Cup
- ARH Tiger support contract extension announced
- Era Helicopters Wins 2019 NOIA Safety in Seas Award