DAC INTERNATIONAL INC. (DAC), a subsidiary of Aero Precision Holdings LP, announced today the renewal of its worldwide partnership agreement for the distribution of the Esterline CMA-6800 LCD Display and GPS sensor products. Esterline Avionics Systems is a major supplier of cockpit avionics systems and advanced displays to the aerospace market, including airframe manufacturers, airlines, military agencies and government customers around the world.
“We are extremely pleased to continue our partnership with Esterline. We believe the current products offer our customers a cost-effective solution for both aging ED-800’s but also GPS products to meet the current ADS-B mandate,” said DAC International’s President Cisco Hernandez.
DAC distributes the Esterline CMA-6800 LCD Display Product in addition to the CMA3024 GPS sensor product in aftermarket pursuits. DAC currently holds a AML STC that includes the Hawker 800/800xp/1000, Bombardier’s Challenger 601-3A/3R, Dash 8-100/200/300, 415 Superscooper, Cessna Citation 650, Dassault Falcon 900, Fokker 50 and the Gulfstream III. In addition, DAC has received a Sikorsky S76B/C Supplemental Type Certificate for the Esterline CMA-6800 Display. The STC includes the S76C+ and S76C++ models.
The CMA-6800 Electronic LCD Display System was designed as a modern form, fit, and function replacement to the legacy Honeywell ED-800 Cathode Ray Tube (CRT) displays.
DAC is currently working on a Part 25 AML ADS-B STC for installation of dual Becker BXT6553 Transponders to meet the requirements of FAA AC20-16B (ADS-B Out). This STC will replace the Honeywell (Primus II) RCZ-85(X) Mode S Transponders with Becker BXT6553 transponders along with
- French Air Force reinforce its fleet of H225Ms
- First ground run of Tech TP turboprop demonstrator by Safra
- Donaldson celebrates international sales growth
- Russian Helicopters demonstrates Ansat’s satellite communication system
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence
- Dallas Airmotive joins MRO Insider’s Network of Maintenance Providers
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director
- Boeing Awarded $194M Contract for MH-47G Procurement
- 30 years of Christoph 51 in service
- Airbus to mark 50 years of pioneering achievements at Paris Air Show 2019
- US Navy Reservist Takes Helm of Helicopter Training Squadron 8
- Workhorse Group Secures Financing
- VFS Expands Support to eVTOL