At their meeting on 7th March, HeliOffshore directors officially welcomed Don Miller to the board, following his recent appointment as the new President and CEO of the Bristow Group. As one of the founding members of HeliOffshore, Bristow has always made a very strong contribution to the global association’s collaborative work to further enhance the safety of the offshore helicopter industry.
“It was great to meet with Don at the recent HAI HeliExpo show in Atlanta, and also during his visit to the UK this week,” commented HeliOffshore CEO Gretchen Haskins. “The HeliOffshore team greatly appreciates his strong commitment to safety and we very much look forward to working more closely with him in his new capacity as President and CEO of Bristow Group.”
Previously, Don served as Bristow’s Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. After joining the company in 2010, he held several leadership roles in the finance and strategy functions, including Senior Vice President of Mergers, Acquisitions and Integration. From his earlier career, Don brought a wealth of experience from the financial and utilities industries. He is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) charterholder and was named as a finalist in the Houston Business Journal’s CFO of the Year Award in 2018.
On 1st March, Don succeeded Jonathan Baliff on his retirement as President and CEO of Bristow Group. The group’s Chief Accounting Officer Brian Allman has been appointed as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Bristow continues to pursue its Target Zero strategy for continuous safety improvement.
“I would like to thank Jonathan for his exceptional contribution to HeliOffshore from its formation in 2014. He provided us with a lot of extremely productive support for our work and we wish him every success for the future,” added Gretchen Haskins.
- Kopter receives Production Organization Approval from FOCA
- Penzance Helicopters to launch with AW109 GrandNew due to Coronavirus
- Airbus improves H175 damper & pitch rod maintenance
- Sikorsky receives second contract for six Presidential S92s
- Robinson production falls off a cliff in 2019
- Rheinmetall modernizing German NH90 flight simulators
- Volocopter and Grab conduct air-taxi feasibility study in Southeast Asia
- CareFlight adds fourth operational base in Darke County
- UK AAIB Bulletin – February 2020
- Air Methods contracts with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Longbow LLC secures $235.8 M contract for Fire Control Radar Sustainment Work
- Devon Air Ambulance adds two Critical Care Cars
- Genesys Aerosystems HeliSAS® Receives STC Approval for Bell 505
- Gama Aviation releases Flight Data Monitoring mod for Airbus H135 and H145
- Babcock adds another EMS H145 in Italy
- Airbus proposes a modification of the Main Rotor Actuator on AS365 Dauphin
- Summit Aviation hires new Director of Sales and Marketing
- Rolls-Royce adds new Helicopter customers to TotalCare in 2019
- HeliSpeed Signs SAR Support Agreement with Cobham
- FlightSafety International appoints President and CEO