At their meeting on 7th March, HeliOffshore directors officially welcomed Don Miller to the board, following his recent appointment as the new President and CEO of the Bristow Group. As one of the founding members of HeliOffshore, Bristow has always made a very strong contribution to the global association’s collaborative work to further enhance the safety of the offshore helicopter industry.
“It was great to meet with Don at the recent HAI HeliExpo show in Atlanta, and also during his visit to the UK this week,” commented HeliOffshore CEO Gretchen Haskins. “The HeliOffshore team greatly appreciates his strong commitment to safety and we very much look forward to working more closely with him in his new capacity as President and CEO of Bristow Group.”
Previously, Don served as Bristow’s Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. After joining the company in 2010, he held several leadership roles in the finance and strategy functions, including Senior Vice President of Mergers, Acquisitions and Integration. From his earlier career, Don brought a wealth of experience from the financial and utilities industries. He is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) charterholder and was named as a finalist in the Houston Business Journal’s CFO of the Year Award in 2018.
On 1st March, Don succeeded Jonathan Baliff on his retirement as President and CEO of Bristow Group. The group’s Chief Accounting Officer Brian Allman has been appointed as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Bristow continues to pursue its Target Zero strategy for continuous safety improvement.
“I would like to thank Jonathan for his exceptional contribution to HeliOffshore from its formation in 2014. He provided us with a lot of extremely productive support for our work and we wish him every success for the future,” added Gretchen Haskins.
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight
- Leonardo celebrates the tenth anniversary of AW159 Wildcat’s first flight
- VSR700 prototype performs first flight
- EMSA extends Schiebel Camcopter contract in Croatia
- Sikorsky Innovations Announces 9th Entrepreneurial Challenge Awardees
- Bell joins army partnership for youth success program
- Metro Aviation provides flight demos of the EC145e at AMTC 2019
- HAI Names Recipient of Salute to Excellence Humanitarian Service Award
- The Helicopter Company of Saudi Arabia takes delivery of its first AW139
- HAI Announces 2020 Recipient of Salute to Excellence Safety Award
- Safran makes management appointments
- Metro seeks STC for Stryker configurations in EC145
- FAA creates ADS-B privacy opt-out
- Luxaviation Helicopters at FLIBS for first time
- Launch of HeliSpeed Academy
- Hampshire and IOW Air Ambulance Take Flight for 9,000th Mission
- HAI Announces Recipient of 2020 Salute to Excellence Lifetime Achievement Award