The Bell 525 program has accumulated more than 1,000 flight hours and over 1,350 hours of total turn time.
The FAA joined the Bell 525 flight test team in November 2018 and is now actively involved in certification flight testing in Yellowknife, Canada and the recent completion of snow testing certification in Rome, New York.
The final Bell 525 flight test vehicle is currently in Amarillo, Texas finalizing ground-based certification testing and is scheduled to fly at the end of March 2019.
- FAA downgrades Malaysia safety rating
- Penzance Helicopters launches Travel Club discount for Isles of Scilly residents
- Metro Aviation appoints HR Director
- Becker delivers ADS-B transponders for German law enforcement AS332s
- FindHeli launches helicopter booking app
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance becomes fourth UK EMS operator with Air Operator Certificate
- US Army to buy 31 simulators from Ryan Aerospace
- GE partners with Hybrid Project for high-endurance VTOL UAV
- Lockheed Martin appoints leader of Future Vertical Lift campaign
- FAA issues new diabetic protocol for pilots
- Milestone CEO promoted to top GECAS role
- Kaman to Deliver K-MAX® to Helicopter Express In 2019
- Inmarsat launches broadband solution for helicopters
- Shetland Coastguard team win UK award
- HAI Announces Recipient of 2020 Salute to Excellence Golden Hour Award
- Safran Ardiden 1U engine obtains EASA certification
- Air Methods Celebrates the Accomplishments of Tulsa LifeFlight
- Alberta puts stop to firefighters rappelling from helicopters
- Port of Mangalore adds helipad for cruise ship services
- 10-Nov-19 N827MW Sikorsky S58 Lebanon, US-Indiana