NHV Group is pleased to announce that its H175 fleet surpassed its first 30,000 flight hours. This significant milestone proves this super-medium-sized rotorcraft’s capabilities and reliability in highly demanding operations, especially the transportation of personnel and supplies to offshore oil and gas platforms.
The 30,000 hours have been accumulated by NHV’s fleet of eleven H175s. NHV was the global launching customer of this platform, whose first two aircraft entered into service in December 2014. Initially operated from Den Helder, NHV gradually expanded H175 operations to other bases in the North Sea and West Africa, where the aircraft has accumulated experience and gained maturity. The aircraft is currently in operation in the NHV North Sea bases of Den Helder (The Netherlands), Aberdeen (Scotland) and Esbjerg (Denmark).
“This milestone represents the culmination of 4 years of dedication and hard work, in which we successfully positioned the H175 as the new standard for oil and gas missions. Our H175s have become synonymous for safe, reliable & quality operations – even in the most challenging environments. We explicitly thank our valued customers, staff and suppliers for being our partners in reaching this new milestone,” says Steffen Bay, the CEO of NHV Group.
The H175 is designed to meet evolving mission needs in the oil and gas industry, offering outstanding performance and unmatched cost efficiency – with the capability of carrying a full payload to 90 percent of the North Sea’s offshore installations. It also is well tailored for search and rescue in support of such off-shore operations, emergency medical services, public services, VIP and executive transport.
NHV and Airbus Helicopters will celebrate the 30,000 flight hours achievement at this week’s Lima Airshow in Malaysia.
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President