NHV Group is pleased to announce that its H175 fleet surpassed its first 30,000 flight hours. This significant milestone proves this super-medium-sized rotorcraft’s capabilities and reliability in highly demanding operations, especially the transportation of personnel and supplies to offshore oil and gas platforms.
The 30,000 hours have been accumulated by NHV’s fleet of eleven H175s. NHV was the global launching customer of this platform, whose first two aircraft entered into service in December 2014. Initially operated from Den Helder, NHV gradually expanded H175 operations to other bases in the North Sea and West Africa, where the aircraft has accumulated experience and gained maturity. The aircraft is currently in operation in the NHV North Sea bases of Den Helder (The Netherlands), Aberdeen (Scotland) and Esbjerg (Denmark).
“This milestone represents the culmination of 4 years of dedication and hard work, in which we successfully positioned the H175 as the new standard for oil and gas missions. Our H175s have become synonymous for safe, reliable & quality operations – even in the most challenging environments. We explicitly thank our valued customers, staff and suppliers for being our partners in reaching this new milestone,” says Steffen Bay, the CEO of NHV Group.
The H175 is designed to meet evolving mission needs in the oil and gas industry, offering outstanding performance and unmatched cost efficiency – with the capability of carrying a full payload to 90 percent of the North Sea’s offshore installations. It also is well tailored for search and rescue in support of such off-shore operations, emergency medical services, public services, VIP and executive transport.
NHV and Airbus Helicopters will celebrate the 30,000 flight hours achievement at this week’s Lima Airshow in Malaysia.
- Nepal – Summit Helicopters rebrands back to original Fishtail Air name
- Airbus appoints Head of External Communications
- Garmin® unveils the fourth generation GPS/NAV/COMM
- Boeing delivered more new Apaches than 737s in 2019 Q4
- Farewell Message from Matt Zuccaro as he hands over HAI
- Manufacturing of Tiltrotor AW609 wind tunnel model via SLS and Windform
- Sikorsky, Rheinmetall Unveil Plans for German Heavy-Lift CH-53K
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Continued Strong Growth
- Era Group Names Senior Vice President of Business Development
- Schiebel Camcopter S-100 deployed for river pollution crisis in Malaysia
- 25,000 missions for Essex & Herts Air Ambulance
- Bristow used Chapter 11 process to drop Airbus H175 order
- US Navy awards $2.68 Billion contract for APKWS rockets
- THOMMEN delivers first multi function displays for the AW129
- Milestone Aviation Group names CEO
- Air Methods Promotes new CEO
- HH-60W enters chamber for defense systems testing
- Botswana police order three Enstrom 480B
- “Who Rates Best to Avoid Fatal Helicopter Accidents? Who Rates Worst?”
- S.A.F.E. will present a Maintenance Safety session at Heli Expo 2020