NHV Group is pleased to announce that its H175 fleet surpassed its first 30,000 flight hours. This significant milestone proves this super-medium-sized rotorcraft’s capabilities and reliability in highly demanding operations, especially the transportation of personnel and supplies to offshore oil and gas platforms.
The 30,000 hours have been accumulated by NHV’s fleet of eleven H175s. NHV was the global launching customer of this platform, whose first two aircraft entered into service in December 2014. Initially operated from Den Helder, NHV gradually expanded H175 operations to other bases in the North Sea and West Africa, where the aircraft has accumulated experience and gained maturity. The aircraft is currently in operation in the NHV North Sea bases of Den Helder (The Netherlands), Aberdeen (Scotland) and Esbjerg (Denmark).
“This milestone represents the culmination of 4 years of dedication and hard work, in which we successfully positioned the H175 as the new standard for oil and gas missions. Our H175s have become synonymous for safe, reliable & quality operations – even in the most challenging environments. We explicitly thank our valued customers, staff and suppliers for being our partners in reaching this new milestone,” says Steffen Bay, the CEO of NHV Group.
The H175 is designed to meet evolving mission needs in the oil and gas industry, offering outstanding performance and unmatched cost efficiency – with the capability of carrying a full payload to 90 percent of the North Sea’s offshore installations. It also is well tailored for search and rescue in support of such off-shore operations, emergency medical services, public services, VIP and executive transport.
NHV and Airbus Helicopters will celebrate the 30,000 flight hours achievement at this week’s Lima Airshow in Malaysia.
- Airbus recognized as a top employer in the Hamilton Niagara Region
- Carleton University leverages VABS Software for more realistic rotor blade simulation
- World’s First ISO Approved Drone Safety Standards announced
- Wiltshire Air Ambulance adds plasma to blood products carried
- The Official 2019 White House Christmas Ornament is a helicopter
- FAA releases list of OTC medications under Go and NoGo categories
- Helijet CEO receives HAC Lifetime Achievement award
- USHST Initiatives Aim to Cut Down Fatal Accidents
- Russian Helicopters and Pratt & Whitney Canada sign contract
- Helicopter Sea Combat Squadron 8 Conducts Change of Command
- Raytheon debuts portable V-22 virtual reality trainer
- Honeywell collaborates with autonomous control innovator Daedalean
- Hungary takes delivery of its first two H145Ms
- Life Link III to help launch new research academy
- US Helicopter Occupant Safety – FAA online toolkit
- MDFR Orders AW139
- Airbus signs Global Support Contract for Tiger
- Boston MedFlight will now carry life-saving blood products
- LADWP Launches Human External Cargo Program
- Lockheed Martin makes Australia/NZ helicopter appointment