AeroComputers, Inc. the industry leader in providing tactical mission management systems for airborne applications that integrate the best in map data, and overlay of map data on live gimbal video (augmented reality) is pleased to announce an agreement with ACSE GmbH to provide sales and service for European customers.
ACSE GmbH is based in Munich Germany and has a reputation for dependable sales and service of aviation mission equipment. Effective January 15 of this year AeroComputers, Inc. and ACSE GmbH entered into an agreement for sales, service and support of all AeroComputers’ products. “We are very pleased to partner with AeroComputers. ACSE GmbH can now provide an AeroComputers competitive advantage for both existing and future customers. Advantages include support in the EU time zone, short shipping times, and online / phone support” said Hendrik Vogt Managing Director for ACSE GmbH.
“We are happy to provide our European customers the excellent sales, service and support services that ACSE is known for, and confident this partnership will make choosing AeroComputers mission equipment the right choice for discerning customers” said David Cady, Sales Manager at AeroComputers, Inc.
- French Air Force reinforce its fleet of H225Ms
- First ground run of Tech TP turboprop demonstrator by Safra
- Donaldson celebrates international sales growth
- Russian Helicopters demonstrates Ansat’s satellite communication system
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence
- Dallas Airmotive joins MRO Insider’s Network of Maintenance Providers
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director
- Boeing Awarded $194M Contract for MH-47G Procurement
- 30 years of Christoph 51 in service
- Airbus to mark 50 years of pioneering achievements at Paris Air Show 2019
- US Navy Reservist Takes Helm of Helicopter Training Squadron 8
- Workhorse Group Secures Financing
- VFS Expands Support to eVTOL