[electronic translation] Helibras delivered an ACH130 model helicopter to a customer in the state of Santa Catarina. The aircraft in VIP configuration is the eighth of this category delivered in the state and will be used for private transportation. Helibras is the market leader in Santa Catarina, with more than 50% of the fleet in operation.
The ACH130’s interior features luxurious interiors with dark leather and fine embroidery that harmonize with its pearly exterior. The aircraft has the best in embedded technology, such as the Garmin G500H digital dashboard, Garmin GTN750 Touchscreen and Garmin GTN750 GPS. The Fenestron, a tailored tail rotor, ensures more peace of mind in operations in confined areas, such as small helipads or yacht helidecks.
The geography of Santa Catarina is composed of coastal and mountainous areas, which demand great performance in high temperatures and altitudes. Therefore, the model has been the preferred of the entrepreneurs of this region for joining comfort, power and load capacity. The helicopter has the capacity to carry up to seven adults and ample space for luggage.
Airbus Corporate Helicopters, identified by the ACH logo, offers the executive aviation market differentiated consulting and design, with options and tailor made services ranging from helicopter cabin interior finishing to exclusive services, meeting the most demanding requirements. Mirroring itself in the successful brand of Airbus Corporate Jets (ACJ), ACH delivers an exclusive end-to-end ownership experience that includes consulting firms that help customers choose the right aircraft and design a tailored style, to concierge-style support that, in addition to ensuring greater helicopter availability anywhere in the world, helps preserve the resale value of the aircraft as a result of dedicated care and support.
- French Air Force reinforce its fleet of H225Ms
- First ground run of Tech TP turboprop demonstrator by Safra
- Donaldson celebrates international sales growth
- Russian Helicopters demonstrates Ansat’s satellite communication system
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence
- Dallas Airmotive joins MRO Insider’s Network of Maintenance Providers
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director
- Boeing Awarded $194M Contract for MH-47G Procurement
- 30 years of Christoph 51 in service
- Airbus to mark 50 years of pioneering achievements at Paris Air Show 2019
- US Navy Reservist Takes Helm of Helicopter Training Squadron 8
- Workhorse Group Secures Financing
- VFS Expands Support to eVTOL