[electronic translation] Helibras delivered an ACH130 model helicopter to a customer in the state of Santa Catarina. The aircraft in VIP configuration is the eighth of this category delivered in the state and will be used for private transportation. Helibras is the market leader in Santa Catarina, with more than 50% of the fleet in operation.
The ACH130’s interior features luxurious interiors with dark leather and fine embroidery that harmonize with its pearly exterior. The aircraft has the best in embedded technology, such as the Garmin G500H digital dashboard, Garmin GTN750 Touchscreen and Garmin GTN750 GPS. The Fenestron, a tailored tail rotor, ensures more peace of mind in operations in confined areas, such as small helipads or yacht helidecks.
The geography of Santa Catarina is composed of coastal and mountainous areas, which demand great performance in high temperatures and altitudes. Therefore, the model has been the preferred of the entrepreneurs of this region for joining comfort, power and load capacity. The helicopter has the capacity to carry up to seven adults and ample space for luggage.
Airbus Corporate Helicopters, identified by the ACH logo, offers the executive aviation market differentiated consulting and design, with options and tailor made services ranging from helicopter cabin interior finishing to exclusive services, meeting the most demanding requirements. Mirroring itself in the successful brand of Airbus Corporate Jets (ACJ), ACH delivers an exclusive end-to-end ownership experience that includes consulting firms that help customers choose the right aircraft and design a tailored style, to concierge-style support that, in addition to ensuring greater helicopter availability anywhere in the world, helps preserve the resale value of the aircraft as a result of dedicated care and support.
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement
- FlightSafety integrates its Mixed Reality and VITAL 1100 Visual Systems
- H135 final assembly line starts operations
- P&WC adds Designated Maintenance Facility in China for AW139 operators
- AVX Aircraft and L3 Technologies Unveil Leap-Ahead Design
- 360-Degree Pilot Visual System Completes First Flight
- MD Helicopters enhances MD969
- Pilot shortage at Nassau County Police unit
- Air Methods closes Rainbow City base in Alabama
- Honeywell T55 Engine Powers New Future Vertical Lift Aircraft
- DRF makes successful start at new Bautzen base
- Universal Avionics Receives STC for InSight™ Touchscreen Control
- US State Dept sells little-used S61T fleet
- DRF Luftrettung buys Northern HeliCopter GmbH
- RUAG STC integrates customized avionics and night vision capabilities
- Sikorsky Teamsters Win the Ergo Cup
- ARH Tiger support contract extension announced
- Era Helicopters Wins 2019 NOIA Safety in Seas Award