Airbus Helicopters Japan Co., Ltd. has handed over the H135 equipped with the Heliconics to Mainichi Shimbun. To commemorate this, a new coverage helicopter safety prayer festival and a naming ceremony were held on the 28th in the daily newspaper company Haneda Hangar.
The aircraft will be added to three EC135 (now H135) aircraft owned by Mainichi Shimbun and will be launched as an AS350B update aircraft. The Mainichi Shimbun, in cooperation with joint news agency, started joint air interviews in 2010. A total of four H135 families (EC135 and H135) will be operated from April 2019, and the joint air coverage area will extend to the whole of Japan. In the future, it is expected to be active as a helicopter for airborne news gathering in Japan such as the Tokyo 2020 Olympics and Paralympic Games.
The new H135 has improved maneuverability and performs best in its class. Equipped with the latest avionics “Helionics”, the H135 has been able to respond flexibly to more tasks and has improved maneuvering agility.
Equipped with the latest technology, the H135 is a market-leading compact dual-purpose helicopter. We handle various tasks such as emergency care, police, business transport, military training and more.
Airbus Helicopters Japan provides EC135P2 + full flight simulator training for customers in Japan and abroad at its training center in the Kobe Office. Currently, a total of 91 H135 families are in operation in Japan. Airbus Helicopters has delivered more than 1350 aircraft to nearly 300 operators worldwide, with a total flight time of over 5 million hours.
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight
- Leonardo celebrates the tenth anniversary of AW159 Wildcat’s first flight
- VSR700 prototype performs first flight
- EMSA extends Schiebel Camcopter contract in Croatia
- Sikorsky Innovations Announces 9th Entrepreneurial Challenge Awardees
- Bell joins army partnership for youth success program
- Metro Aviation provides flight demos of the EC145e at AMTC 2019
- HAI Names Recipient of Salute to Excellence Humanitarian Service Award