JETNET LLC, the leading provider of aviation market information, has launched a new application program interface, or API, dubbed JETNET API, to allow their users to build their own custom data solutions and applications. Subscribers can also contract with JETNET to provide custom applications to their specifications.
JETNET API is a flexible interface allowing users to build complex solutions powered by JETNET’s world class fixed and rotary wing data. When a client needs to build custom data applications to interface with their own internal management systems, customer relationship management (CRM) systems (such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, ZoHo, etc.), or other non-competing databases and services, they can subscribe to the JETNET API to service this need.
“JETNET API is robust, flexible, and available now,” said Mike Foye, JETNET Director of Marketing. “If our subscribers are interested or don’t have the programming expertise in-house, we can help them design a custom connection between their company and JETNET API.
Since JETNET API is a customized data delivery product, users can begin the estimate process by contacting JETNET’s API product specialists to review the amount and types of data, frequency of updates, and other special considerations they require, and JETNET will generate a proposal.
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight
- Leonardo celebrates the tenth anniversary of AW159 Wildcat’s first flight
- VSR700 prototype performs first flight
- EMSA extends Schiebel Camcopter contract in Croatia
- Sikorsky Innovations Announces 9th Entrepreneurial Challenge Awardees
- Bell joins army partnership for youth success program
- Metro Aviation provides flight demos of the EC145e at AMTC 2019
- HAI Names Recipient of Salute to Excellence Humanitarian Service Award