JETNET LLC, the leading provider of aviation market information, has launched a new application program interface, or API, dubbed JETNET API, to allow their users to build their own custom data solutions and applications. Subscribers can also contract with JETNET to provide custom applications to their specifications.
JETNET API is a flexible interface allowing users to build complex solutions powered by JETNET’s world class fixed and rotary wing data. When a client needs to build custom data applications to interface with their own internal management systems, customer relationship management (CRM) systems (such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, ZoHo, etc.), or other non-competing databases and services, they can subscribe to the JETNET API to service this need.
“JETNET API is robust, flexible, and available now,” said Mike Foye, JETNET Director of Marketing. “If our subscribers are interested or don’t have the programming expertise in-house, we can help them design a custom connection between their company and JETNET API.
Since JETNET API is a customized data delivery product, users can begin the estimate process by contacting JETNET’s API product specialists to review the amount and types of data, frequency of updates, and other special considerations they require, and JETNET will generate a proposal.
- Robinson Opens Dedicated MRO Facility
- Christoph 47 with blood and plasma preserves in use
- Cornwall Air Ambulance to receive Government grant
- Sea Lion Successfully Completes Mission Demonstration
- LCI successfully closed a new asset-backed helicopter facility
- Oklahoma City Police buy two AS350 crash-resistant fuel tanks
- HeliTSA secures EASA approval under new Part 147
- DART Aerospace’s E-Commerce Website Now Available Globally
- Life Flight Network Announces Partnership with WhidbeyHealth
- Sikorsky Awarded Patent for Rotor Vector
- DRF Luftrettung promotes research by Unimedizin Greifswald
- Guardian Mobility teases its dual mode flight tracking system
- CHC and USC to Offer Aviation Safety Certificate
- Greece – MH-60R Multi-Mission Helicopters
- AE Industrial Partners to Acquire Columbia Helicopters
- Kaman Opens New Helicopter Customer Service Center
- Airbus develops its presence in Italy
- AAR awarded four-year MRO contract with Royal Netherlands Air Force
- TH-119 obtains FAA IFR certification
- Advanced Technology Systems Co. Awarded $18M Contract for Helicopter Maintenance