JETNET LLC, the leading provider of aviation market information, has launched a new application program interface, or API, dubbed JETNET API, to allow their users to build their own custom data solutions and applications. Subscribers can also contract with JETNET to provide custom applications to their specifications.
JETNET API is a flexible interface allowing users to build complex solutions powered by JETNET’s world class fixed and rotary wing data. When a client needs to build custom data applications to interface with their own internal management systems, customer relationship management (CRM) systems (such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, ZoHo, etc.), or other non-competing databases and services, they can subscribe to the JETNET API to service this need.
“JETNET API is robust, flexible, and available now,” said Mike Foye, JETNET Director of Marketing. “If our subscribers are interested or don’t have the programming expertise in-house, we can help them design a custom connection between their company and JETNET API.
Since JETNET API is a customized data delivery product, users can begin the estimate process by contacting JETNET’s API product specialists to review the amount and types of data, frequency of updates, and other special considerations they require, and JETNET will generate a proposal.
- Alouette III helicopter celebrates 57 years in the service of the Air Force
- SUU and Chuck Aaron Partner in Helicopter Upset Training
- First flights for new Babcock oil and gas contract
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work
- PAS MRO awarded $9M contract to overhaul UH-60 tip caps
- Rolls-Royce awarded $62M for AE1107C engines for US Navy V-22
- Bell wins $8M contract with Bahrain for AH-1Z flight training device
- Safran to support Dutch Cougar engines
- Consultation under way for Sydney CBD helipad
- US Navy receives first fleet CMV-22B
- Three new helicopters for police in Republika Srpska
- Morocco Orders 24 Boeing AH-64E Apache Helicopters
- Airbus adds 250 helicopters to HCare Smart and Infinite contracts