The NHV Group today announced that it has taken delivery of its 12th H175 super-medium twin helicopter. The aircraft with registration OY-HVR was added to NHV’s base in Esbjerg, where the company now operates 6 helicopters of the same model in support of its clients’ offshore North Sea Operations.
The event underlines the Group’s strategy to meet the evolving mission needs in the oil and gas industry, offering outstanding performance and unmatched efficiency – with the capability of carrying a full payload to 90 percent of the North Sea’s offshore installations and the flexibility to serve for search and rescue in support of such offshore operations.
NHV was the global launching customer of the H175, whose first two aircraft entered into service in December 2014. The H175 is currently in operation in the NHV North Sea bases of Den Helder (The Netherlands), Aberdeen (Scotland) and Esbjerg (Denmark).
“This delivery fits our company’s mission to operate a young and modern fleet. With our H175 fleet approaching 35,000 flight hours and recent H175 contract awards, this addition is a further expression of the confidence that both our customers and NHV have in the aircraft. Adding an extra aircraft also allows us to continue to grow our H175 experience as fleet leader while securing the aircraft’s availability,” says Steffen Bay, CEO of the NHV Group.
- China’s first Airbus H215 helicopter delivered
- Bell to display at FAMEX
- Russian Helicopters will participate in the FAMEX 2019 exhibition
- L3 MAS Awarded Five-Year Option In-Service Support Contracts
- Helijet renews British Columbia EMS contract
- Safran Awarded Patent for Turbine Engine Rapid Restart System Tests
- Next Airbus H125 for Simrik Air arrives this week
- Air Methods closes four bases in Oklahoma
- Leonardo and the Italian National Fire Corps announce a major step
- Bell Announces Role for Ozark Facility in Proposal for US Navy Trainer Replacement
- Additional certification for DART’s EC/H130 Emergency Flotation System
- Electric helicopter creators to receive award
- Indonesian military orders another Super Puma from local production line
- Russian Helicopters plans on ditching western-built engines
- New Wheeler Army Airfield Airspace Design
- EFW Awarded $18M Contract for Procurement of 13 V-22 Processors
- Sikorsky Awarded $23M Contract for UH-60 Overhaul
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement