The NHV Group today announced that it has taken delivery of its 12th H175 super-medium twin helicopter. The aircraft with registration OY-HVR was added to NHV’s base in Esbjerg, where the company now operates 6 helicopters of the same model in support of its clients’ offshore North Sea Operations.
The event underlines the Group’s strategy to meet the evolving mission needs in the oil and gas industry, offering outstanding performance and unmatched efficiency – with the capability of carrying a full payload to 90 percent of the North Sea’s offshore installations and the flexibility to serve for search and rescue in support of such offshore operations.
NHV was the global launching customer of the H175, whose first two aircraft entered into service in December 2014. The H175 is currently in operation in the NHV North Sea bases of Den Helder (The Netherlands), Aberdeen (Scotland) and Esbjerg (Denmark).
“This delivery fits our company’s mission to operate a young and modern fleet. With our H175 fleet approaching 35,000 flight hours and recent H175 contract awards, this addition is a further expression of the confidence that both our customers and NHV have in the aircraft. Adding an extra aircraft also allows us to continue to grow our H175 experience as fleet leader while securing the aircraft’s availability,” says Steffen Bay, CEO of the NHV Group.
- Airbus Helicopters launches RTEX tool to monitor Service Bulletins
- COVID-19 – Omni adapts four aircraft to transport suspected cases of COVID-19
- FAA advice on expiring air medical certificates was released prematurely and is invalid
- COVID-19 – London Heliport announces temporary closure
- Lockheed Martin’s FARA Enters Prototype Phase
- COVID-19 – 3 British Army AW159 Wildcats have been deployed to support UK with COVID-19
- HAI Urges Caution Re FAA Announcement for Airmen Medical Certificates
- Crash-resistant Fuel System Developed for Russian Ka-226T
- NCHCF continues to raise funds for heliport at Melfort Hospital
- DRF Luftrettung starts using new isolation stretchers
- COVID-19 – Leonardoto provide resources and people in support of COVID-19
- CHC calls for papers for Safety & Quality Summit
- SAFE to distribute M2 ERFS Tank Shoring System for CH-47
- COVID-19 – HAI applauds Congressional Action on pandemic relief
- General Electric awarded $11M extra for Presidential V-92 contract
- COVID19 – Bristow repurposes three ex-Coast Guard S92s for Corona virus transport
- COVID-19 – EBAA partners with Osprey Flight Solutions
- Bell awarded $815M contract for UH-1Y and AH-1Z repairs and upgrades
- COVID-19 – Aerial Firefighters adjust to the pandemic
- UT Health East Texas welcomes third rebranded EC135