The NHV Group today announced that it has taken delivery of its 12th H175 super-medium twin helicopter. The aircraft with registration OY-HVR was added to NHV’s base in Esbjerg, where the company now operates 6 helicopters of the same model in support of its clients’ offshore North Sea Operations.
The event underlines the Group’s strategy to meet the evolving mission needs in the oil and gas industry, offering outstanding performance and unmatched efficiency – with the capability of carrying a full payload to 90 percent of the North Sea’s offshore installations and the flexibility to serve for search and rescue in support of such offshore operations.
NHV was the global launching customer of the H175, whose first two aircraft entered into service in December 2014. The H175 is currently in operation in the NHV North Sea bases of Den Helder (The Netherlands), Aberdeen (Scotland) and Esbjerg (Denmark).
“This delivery fits our company’s mission to operate a young and modern fleet. With our H175 fleet approaching 35,000 flight hours and recent H175 contract awards, this addition is a further expression of the confidence that both our customers and NHV have in the aircraft. Adding an extra aircraft also allows us to continue to grow our H175 experience as fleet leader while securing the aircraft’s availability,” says Steffen Bay, CEO of the NHV Group.
- Robinson Opens Dedicated MRO Facility
- Christoph 47 with blood and plasma preserves in use
- Cornwall Air Ambulance to receive Government grant
- Sea Lion Successfully Completes Mission Demonstration
- LCI successfully closed a new asset-backed helicopter facility
- Oklahoma City Police buy two AS350 crash-resistant fuel tanks
- HeliTSA secures EASA approval under new Part 147
- DART Aerospace’s E-Commerce Website Now Available Globally
- Life Flight Network Announces Partnership with WhidbeyHealth
- Sikorsky Awarded Patent for Rotor Vector
- DRF Luftrettung promotes research by Unimedizin Greifswald
- Guardian Mobility teases its dual mode flight tracking system
- CHC and USC to Offer Aviation Safety Certificate
- Greece – MH-60R Multi-Mission Helicopters
- AE Industrial Partners to Acquire Columbia Helicopters
- Kaman Opens New Helicopter Customer Service Center
- Airbus develops its presence in Italy
- AAR awarded four-year MRO contract with Royal Netherlands Air Force
- TH-119 obtains FAA IFR certification
- Advanced Technology Systems Co. Awarded $18M Contract for Helicopter Maintenance