The NHV Group today announced that it has taken delivery of its 12th H175 super-medium twin helicopter. The aircraft with registration OY-HVR was added to NHV’s base in Esbjerg, where the company now operates 6 helicopters of the same model in support of its clients’ offshore North Sea Operations.
The event underlines the Group’s strategy to meet the evolving mission needs in the oil and gas industry, offering outstanding performance and unmatched efficiency – with the capability of carrying a full payload to 90 percent of the North Sea’s offshore installations and the flexibility to serve for search and rescue in support of such offshore operations.
NHV was the global launching customer of the H175, whose first two aircraft entered into service in December 2014. The H175 is currently in operation in the NHV North Sea bases of Den Helder (The Netherlands), Aberdeen (Scotland) and Esbjerg (Denmark).
“This delivery fits our company’s mission to operate a young and modern fleet. With our H175 fleet approaching 35,000 flight hours and recent H175 contract awards, this addition is a further expression of the confidence that both our customers and NHV have in the aircraft. Adding an extra aircraft also allows us to continue to grow our H175 experience as fleet leader while securing the aircraft’s availability,” says Steffen Bay, CEO of the NHV Group.
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza
- Canada – Nipawin Council hires heliport designer
- Armenian Ministry of Emergency Situations to add firefighting helicopter
- Two helipads decommissioned in downtown San Diego
- Metro Aviation welcomes Duke Life Flight
- Leonardo celebrates the tenth anniversary of AW159 Wildcat’s first flight
- VSR700 prototype performs first flight
- EMSA extends Schiebel Camcopter contract in Croatia
- Sikorsky Innovations Announces 9th Entrepreneurial Challenge Awardees
- Bell joins army partnership for youth success program
- Metro Aviation provides flight demos of the EC145e at AMTC 2019
- HAI Names Recipient of Salute to Excellence Humanitarian Service Award