AeroBase Group, Inc. an aircraft and defense part distributor located in the Melbourne area has recently received a prestigious certification, the AS9120 Rev B. This certification is based on a standard developed by the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) and is better known as, “Quality Management Systems – Requirements for Aviation, Space, and Defense Distributors”.
The AS9120 Rev B certification is designed for companies in the aerospace industry that procure materials, assemblies and parts to sell to an end customer. The standard that the SAE focus on includes items such as traceability, airworthiness certificates, and controls of records. Companies who are awarded this certificate are subject to maintaining the standards in order to stay certified, which means they will be subject to annually or regularly scheduled audits.
AeroBase Group serves over 400 customers daily and is one of the most trusted vendors in the aerospace and defense industry. The company strives to locate necessary parts and deliver those parts on time to their wide range of customers. With multiple warehouse locations, they are able to keep over eighteen million parts available to their customers all sourced from a multitude of different manufacturers.
The company’s dedication to high quality service is one of the reasons why they have such excellent relationships with their end customers. With dedicated account managers to handle the global customer base, AeroBase Group’s team is able to handle customer inquiries with attention to detail and accuracy. The company handles the replacement of equipment that has reached its service threshold, as well as replenishment of other components and supplies.
Not only does AeroBase Group help their customers with purchasing products for their aircraft, they also purchase end of life products from their customer. AeroBase Group also follows along with the life-cycle of their customers aircraft and equipment to determine any necessary needs they may have.
Heather Wienstroer, Office Manager of AeroBase Group stated, “We are so honored to have been granted this certification from the Society of Automotive Engineers. It displays our excellent quality of service, processes, and technology. We have been dedicated to perfecting our supply chain management, in order to allow us the opportunity to serve our clientele consistently with high quality service and cost effective products. It is a great feeling to see all of the work of our staff being recognized through this achievement of the certification. Going forward, we will continue to push our efforts toward bettering our service and the availability of products offered to our customers. “
- China’s first Airbus H215 helicopter delivered
- Bell to display at FAMEX
- Russian Helicopters will participate in the FAMEX 2019 exhibition
- L3 MAS Awarded Five-Year Option In-Service Support Contracts
- Helijet renews British Columbia EMS contract
- Safran Awarded Patent for Turbine Engine Rapid Restart System Tests
- Next Airbus H125 for Simrik Air arrives this week
- Air Methods closes four bases in Oklahoma
- Leonardo and the Italian National Fire Corps announce a major step
- Bell Announces Role for Ozark Facility in Proposal for US Navy Trainer Replacement
- Additional certification for DART’s EC/H130 Emergency Flotation System
- Electric helicopter creators to receive award
- Indonesian military orders another Super Puma from local production line
- Russian Helicopters plans on ditching western-built engines
- New Wheeler Army Airfield Airspace Design
- EFW Awarded $18M Contract for Procurement of 13 V-22 Processors
- Sikorsky Awarded $23M Contract for UH-60 Overhaul
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement