AeroBase Group, Inc. an aircraft and defense part distributor located in the Melbourne area has recently received a prestigious certification, the AS9120 Rev B. This certification is based on a standard developed by the Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) and is better known as, “Quality Management Systems – Requirements for Aviation, Space, and Defense Distributors”.
The AS9120 Rev B certification is designed for companies in the aerospace industry that procure materials, assemblies and parts to sell to an end customer. The standard that the SAE focus on includes items such as traceability, airworthiness certificates, and controls of records. Companies who are awarded this certificate are subject to maintaining the standards in order to stay certified, which means they will be subject to annually or regularly scheduled audits.
AeroBase Group serves over 400 customers daily and is one of the most trusted vendors in the aerospace and defense industry. The company strives to locate necessary parts and deliver those parts on time to their wide range of customers. With multiple warehouse locations, they are able to keep over eighteen million parts available to their customers all sourced from a multitude of different manufacturers.
The company’s dedication to high quality service is one of the reasons why they have such excellent relationships with their end customers. With dedicated account managers to handle the global customer base, AeroBase Group’s team is able to handle customer inquiries with attention to detail and accuracy. The company handles the replacement of equipment that has reached its service threshold, as well as replenishment of other components and supplies.
Not only does AeroBase Group help their customers with purchasing products for their aircraft, they also purchase end of life products from their customer. AeroBase Group also follows along with the life-cycle of their customers aircraft and equipment to determine any necessary needs they may have.
Heather Wienstroer, Office Manager of AeroBase Group stated, “We are so honored to have been granted this certification from the Society of Automotive Engineers. It displays our excellent quality of service, processes, and technology. We have been dedicated to perfecting our supply chain management, in order to allow us the opportunity to serve our clientele consistently with high quality service and cost effective products. It is a great feeling to see all of the work of our staff being recognized through this achievement of the certification. Going forward, we will continue to push our efforts toward bettering our service and the availability of products offered to our customers. “
- Robinson Opens Dedicated MRO Facility
- Christoph 47 with blood and plasma preserves in use
- Cornwall Air Ambulance to receive Government grant
- Sea Lion Successfully Completes Mission Demonstration
- LCI successfully closed a new asset-backed helicopter facility
- Oklahoma City Police buy two AS350 crash-resistant fuel tanks
- HeliTSA secures EASA approval under new Part 147
- DART Aerospace’s E-Commerce Website Now Available Globally
- Life Flight Network Announces Partnership with WhidbeyHealth
- Sikorsky Awarded Patent for Rotor Vector
- DRF Luftrettung promotes research by Unimedizin Greifswald
- Guardian Mobility teases its dual mode flight tracking system
- CHC and USC to Offer Aviation Safety Certificate
- Greece – MH-60R Multi-Mission Helicopters
- AE Industrial Partners to Acquire Columbia Helicopters
- Kaman Opens New Helicopter Customer Service Center
- Airbus develops its presence in Italy
- AAR awarded four-year MRO contract with Royal Netherlands Air Force
- TH-119 obtains FAA IFR certification
- Advanced Technology Systems Co. Awarded $18M Contract for Helicopter Maintenance