The NHV Group announced a new long-term contract with Premier Oil to provide helicopter services to their North Sea assets. Daily flights with the H175 will depart from NHV’s base in Aberdeen for a period of 5 years. To further optimize its service, NHV will add another brand new H175 to its fleet in Aberdeen.
The state-of-the-art H175 aircraft, an Airbus Helicopter’s Super Medium type is specifically designed to meet evolving mission needs in the oil and gas industry. Being the launching operator for this aircraft type, NHV’s H175s have accumulated extensive experience in the United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Ghana and Denmark since 2014. Earlier this month, the company announced to have exceeded the 30,000 Flight Hours milestone with its H175 fleet.
NHV started operating out of Aberdeen at the beginning of 2016 and announced the opening of a new hangar, apron and passenger handling facilities in October 2016.
A Premier spokesperson commented: “We are excited to start this new partnership with NHV to support our UKCS assets for the next five years. We welcome NHV’s ability to deliver safe and efficient helicopter operations in the North Sea and look forward to working closely with them”.
NHV’s base manager Jamie John commented: “We are delighted that Premier Oil have decided to partner with NHV for their North Sea operations. We are looking forward to building a strong partnership with them and are eager to start flying on their behalf later this year. This new contract again allows us to showcase our safe, reliable, and efficient H175 services.”
- Helicopter Tactics Symposium drew lessons from past operations
- Air Methods to Refund Medicare Patients
- Leonardo and Abu Dhabi Aviation sign contracts
- Airbus highlighted products at DSE 2019
- Summit receives acclaimed Hire Vets Award
- Blood and plasma preserves aboard Christoph 53
- Airbus expands its power line footprint
- Bell Delivers Canada’s First Bell 407GXi
- Precision Aviation Group is receives Top Supplier Award
- Russian Helicopters obtained an authorization for servicing Ansat engines
- Falcon Aviation Services’ AW169 fleet leader sets 2,000FH milestone
- Jordan’s first female pilot trains in the USA
- Rostec attracts UAE investor for VR-Technoloiges
- Leonardo and Falcon Aviation Services launch groundbreaking urban mobility concept
- Airbus delivers first H145M to Luxembourg
- Follow-on Testing for LONGBOW Fire Control Radar Successful
- Airbus signs HCare contract with STARS Air Ambulance
- StandardAero Announces Opening of MRO Facility in Canada
- Mi-38 launched in the international market
- Leonardo delivers AW169M to Italian Guardia di Finanza