The NHV Group announced a new long-term contract with Premier Oil to provide helicopter services to their North Sea assets. Daily flights with the H175 will depart from NHV’s base in Aberdeen for a period of 5 years. To further optimize its service, NHV will add another brand new H175 to its fleet in Aberdeen.
The state-of-the-art H175 aircraft, an Airbus Helicopter’s Super Medium type is specifically designed to meet evolving mission needs in the oil and gas industry. Being the launching operator for this aircraft type, NHV’s H175s have accumulated extensive experience in the United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Ghana and Denmark since 2014. Earlier this month, the company announced to have exceeded the 30,000 Flight Hours milestone with its H175 fleet.
NHV started operating out of Aberdeen at the beginning of 2016 and announced the opening of a new hangar, apron and passenger handling facilities in October 2016.
A Premier spokesperson commented: “We are excited to start this new partnership with NHV to support our UKCS assets for the next five years. We welcome NHV’s ability to deliver safe and efficient helicopter operations in the North Sea and look forward to working closely with them”.
NHV’s base manager Jamie John commented: “We are delighted that Premier Oil have decided to partner with NHV for their North Sea operations. We are looking forward to building a strong partnership with them and are eager to start flying on their behalf later this year. This new contract again allows us to showcase our safe, reliable, and efficient H175 services.”
- Jolly Green II HH-60W begins live-fire testing
- Hill Helicopters unveils interior concept for its new HX50
- Celebrate Girls in Aviation Day – September 26, 2020
- US Marine Corps use 3D printing for new MH-60S comms system
- First ACH145 helicopter delivered to Russia
- Bell Announces Collaboration with Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH (ESG)
- Rostec starts assembling parts for the first Russian offshore Mi-171A3
- New UK heliport in Plymouth wins planning approval
- Bell to Attend NATO Days 2020
- Airbus Helicopters and HTM-Helicopters sign contract
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance CEO shortlisted for national award
- LCI and Sumitomo to establish JV helicopter leasing business
- COVID-19 forces Maverick Helicopters to lay off 75
- Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Records 50,000 Global Fleet Flight Hours
- Air BP delivers 210 tonnes of sustainable aviation fuel to Stockholm Arlanda Airport
- Virtual AMTC Announces Keynote Speakers
- Specialized Navy Sailors Deployed with Marine Squadron ahead of V-22 Transition
- Thales H160 Level D sim approved
- Boeing, Honeywell and Rolls-partner on German CH-47 bid
- Wyoming Army National Guard activated to assist with California wildfires