The NHV Group announced a new long-term contract with Premier Oil to provide helicopter services to their North Sea assets. Daily flights with the H175 will depart from NHV’s base in Aberdeen for a period of 5 years. To further optimize its service, NHV will add another brand new H175 to its fleet in Aberdeen.
The state-of-the-art H175 aircraft, an Airbus Helicopter’s Super Medium type is specifically designed to meet evolving mission needs in the oil and gas industry. Being the launching operator for this aircraft type, NHV’s H175s have accumulated extensive experience in the United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Ghana and Denmark since 2014. Earlier this month, the company announced to have exceeded the 30,000 Flight Hours milestone with its H175 fleet.
NHV started operating out of Aberdeen at the beginning of 2016 and announced the opening of a new hangar, apron and passenger handling facilities in October 2016.
A Premier spokesperson commented: “We are excited to start this new partnership with NHV to support our UKCS assets for the next five years. We welcome NHV’s ability to deliver safe and efficient helicopter operations in the North Sea and look forward to working closely with them”.
NHV’s base manager Jamie John commented: “We are delighted that Premier Oil have decided to partner with NHV for their North Sea operations. We are looking forward to building a strong partnership with them and are eager to start flying on their behalf later this year. This new contract again allows us to showcase our safe, reliable, and efficient H175 services.”
- Airbus forms Team Nightjar for Australian special ops bid
- Boston MedFlight Reaches 80,000 Patient Transport Milestone
- US approves sale of one Sikorsky UH-60M to Jordan
- Northrop Grumman Supports Government Flight Testing of the MQ-8C Fire Scout Radar
- TUM developing AR solution for ship landings in rough seas
- DRF take stock of the corona pandemic in Germany
- DSCA approves sale of 6 UH-60M to Lithuania
- AirLink lands at Klamath County Fire District
- Accel-KKR and ParkerGale join forces to back ATP in its acquisition of FlightDocs
- New helipad opens at Royal Devon and Exeter hospital
- DRF tests droplet spread inside helicopters
- HeliTSA launches Rolls-Royce M250/RR300 engine training
- UK AAIB Bulletin – July 2020
- 14th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Goes Virtual
- New South Wales Government supports eVTOL development with grant
- HeliOffshore Appoints Chief Executive Officer
- Patria consolidates its helicopter maintenance operations in Norway
- Russian Helicopters delivers two Mi-8MTV-1 to Yamal Airlines
- NATA Announces 2020-2021 Board of Directors
- UAE and US Forces Conduct Combined Joint Operations in Arabian Gulf