The NHV Group announced a new long-term contract with Premier Oil to provide helicopter services to their North Sea assets. Daily flights with the H175 will depart from NHV’s base in Aberdeen for a period of 5 years. To further optimize its service, NHV will add another brand new H175 to its fleet in Aberdeen.
The state-of-the-art H175 aircraft, an Airbus Helicopter’s Super Medium type is specifically designed to meet evolving mission needs in the oil and gas industry. Being the launching operator for this aircraft type, NHV’s H175s have accumulated extensive experience in the United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Ghana and Denmark since 2014. Earlier this month, the company announced to have exceeded the 30,000 Flight Hours milestone with its H175 fleet.
NHV started operating out of Aberdeen at the beginning of 2016 and announced the opening of a new hangar, apron and passenger handling facilities in October 2016.
A Premier spokesperson commented: “We are excited to start this new partnership with NHV to support our UKCS assets for the next five years. We welcome NHV’s ability to deliver safe and efficient helicopter operations in the North Sea and look forward to working closely with them”.
NHV’s base manager Jamie John commented: “We are delighted that Premier Oil have decided to partner with NHV for their North Sea operations. We are looking forward to building a strong partnership with them and are eager to start flying on their behalf later this year. This new contract again allows us to showcase our safe, reliable, and efficient H175 services.”
- Airbus unveils Flightlab testbed for new technologies
- Bristow renews service with Navblue
- Rheinmetall to supply digital classroom for German Navy NH90 training
- Garmin honored with consecutive On-Time Delivery Awards from Airbus
- Kaman Announces New Order for the K-MAX®
- Bell Evaluates Unique APT Configuration in Canada
- Eye In The Sky – Flight Data Recorder – achieves NZ certification
- Most US Helicopter Accident Indicators Pointed in Right Direction During 2020
- FAA Accepting Applications for Workforce Development Grants
- Bell marks 40 years of the 412
- NHV achieves ISO 9001:2015 Re-Certification
- Aero Asset report on Q4 pre-owned twin turbine market
- US helicopters conduct unique training with Greek military
- Devon Air Ambulance flies 1101 missions in 2020
- HAI caves in and cancels Heli-Expo 2021
- 21-Jan-21 ZT-RRT Bell 430 Bergville, South Africa (5F)
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual