DRF Luftrettung opened the doors of its headquarters in Filderstadt to guests of local companies and associations from the fields of business, medicine and politics. The event provided an opportunity for those present to take a deeper look at the organization’s charitable work. The partner companies Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA and Autohaus Feuerbacher GmbH accompanied the event. The DRF Luftrettung has been based in Filderstadt for 40 years and is one of the largest local employers.
The focus of the event was the strengthening of mutual relations in the area of Filder / Stuttgart as well as the presentation of the expertise, competences and training possibilities of the DRF Luftrettung. After welcoming the guests by the Chairman of the DRF Luftrettung, Dr. Ing. Krystian Pracz, informed experts of the organization in lectures on medical and aeronautical issues. The importance of donors and sponsors for the charitable work of the air rescue was also presented.
The participants then had the opportunity to delve deeper into the topics and tasks of individual business units at the information desks, including a virtual helicopter flight using VR glasses. The Department of Corporate Development presented a so-called drone – in the jargon UAV – and its application as a supplement to emergency rescue from the air. With the help of a simulator doll, it was vividly illustrated how patients receive medical care by helicopter and are transported to the appropriate clinic, also with the aid of medical devices for sonography and extracorporeal heart-lung support (ECMO). In cooperation with Dräger Medizintechnik, a partner of the DRF Luftrettung, the function and mode of operation of these devices was presented in detail.
“The event is not just a chance for us to present ourselves as a competent, reliable employer and partner here in the region. We can show much more that we are constantly working on the further development of medical emergency and air rescue, “Dr. Krystian Pracz.
The exciting frame was rounded off by a small exhibition by the artist José Montero.
- Robinson Opens Dedicated MRO Facility
- Christoph 47 with blood and plasma preserves in use
- Cornwall Air Ambulance to receive Government grant
- Sea Lion Successfully Completes Mission Demonstration
- LCI successfully closed a new asset-backed helicopter facility
- Oklahoma City Police buy two AS350 crash-resistant fuel tanks
- HeliTSA secures EASA approval under new Part 147
- DART Aerospace’s E-Commerce Website Now Available Globally
- Life Flight Network Announces Partnership with WhidbeyHealth
- Sikorsky Awarded Patent for Rotor Vector
- DRF Luftrettung promotes research by Unimedizin Greifswald
- Guardian Mobility teases its dual mode flight tracking system
- CHC and USC to Offer Aviation Safety Certificate
- Greece – MH-60R Multi-Mission Helicopters
- AE Industrial Partners to Acquire Columbia Helicopters
- Kaman Opens New Helicopter Customer Service Center
- Airbus develops its presence in Italy
- AAR awarded four-year MRO contract with Royal Netherlands Air Force
- TH-119 obtains FAA IFR certification
- Advanced Technology Systems Co. Awarded $18M Contract for Helicopter Maintenance