Leonardo, the owner of PZL-Świdnik, the Group’s main industrial pillar in Poland, announced that its UK subsidiary Leonardo MW Ltd has signed an Offset Agreement, valued at approx. 400 mln PLN (90 mln EUR), with the Polish Ministry of National Defence. The signing of the Offset Agreement precedes a contract for the supply of AW101 military helicopters.
The Offset Agreement provides the Polish Ministry of National Defence with the commitment for establishing in the Military Aviation Works No.1 in Łódź, part of the Polish Armaments Group (PGZ), critical maintenance capabilities for the AW101 helicopters and its dedicated mission equipment. Also the Gdańsk Technical University will be among the entities benefitting from the Offset Agreement.
The scope of the offset programme fully meets the stringent requirements of the Polish Ministry of National Defence, confirming Leonardo’s commitment to a solid and long-term cooperation with the Polish Armed Forces and Polish industry for the delivery of relevant capabilities required for the maintenance of modern military equipment, as well as development and sustainment of the necessary skills and experience in the country.
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President