Turkish Aerospace Industries will participate in the LAAD / Brazil Defense and Security Exhibition, which will be held in Rio de Janeiro between April 2-5, 2019, as the largest defense industry fair in South America T129 will demonstrate the performance and characteristics of ATAK helicopter.
The T129 ATAK helicopter produced by TAI and made its name in recent years, will be an ambitious entry to South America for the first time. especially in Asia, the regions that are important in terms of security and defense, T129 showing significant improvements in ATAK export Turkish Aerospace Industries, America will continue to argue in products entering the Latin American region, Turkey will be represented once again proudly.
General Manager of Turkish Aerospace Industries, who made an assessment of the important step taken to South America. Dr. Temel Kotil said, sergil We will go to a Roadshow in Latin America for the first time and we will make a real show with T129 ATAK. As Turkish Aerospace Industries, we will show you once again that we are the only aviation company in the world, considering all the benefits and skills of our company. In addition to our T129 ATAK helicopter, this sticker we made to South America with our other products draws underneath the fact that we have become an ambitious player.
- CHC and UniFly extend Hornsea wind farm support contract
- Alouette III helicopter celebrates 57 years with Portuguese Air Force
- SUU and Chuck Aaron Partner in Helicopter Upset Training
- First flights for new Babcock oil and gas contract
- NHV awarded offshore contract by Shell UK and NAM
- SAFE wins MH-65 maintenance platform contract at UCSG Elizabeth City
- WAI 2021 Scholarship Applications are now open
- Airbus H160 receives EASA approval
- HeliValue$ leads the way with remote helicopter appraisals
- Horizon International Flight Academy Logs More Than 1,000 Flight Hours in its Bell 505 Fleet
- Police Aviation News – July 2020 Edition
- Sikorsky awarded $470M contract for six VH-92 helicopters
- Sikorsky awarded $12M contract modification for CH-53K work
- PAS MRO awarded $9M contract to overhaul UH-60 tip caps
- Rolls-Royce awarded $62M for AE1107C engines for US Navy V-22
- Bell wins $8M contract with Bahrain for AH-1Z flight training device
- Safran to support Dutch Cougar engines
- Consultation under way for Sydney CBD helipad
- US Navy receives first fleet CMV-22B
- Three new helicopters for police in Republika Srpska