Turkish Aerospace Industries will participate in the LAAD / Brazil Defense and Security Exhibition, which will be held in Rio de Janeiro between April 2-5, 2019, as the largest defense industry fair in South America T129 will demonstrate the performance and characteristics of ATAK helicopter.
The T129 ATAK helicopter produced by TAI and made its name in recent years, will be an ambitious entry to South America for the first time. especially in Asia, the regions that are important in terms of security and defense, T129 showing significant improvements in ATAK export Turkish Aerospace Industries, America will continue to argue in products entering the Latin American region, Turkey will be represented once again proudly.
General Manager of Turkish Aerospace Industries, who made an assessment of the important step taken to South America. Dr. Temel Kotil said, sergil We will go to a Roadshow in Latin America for the first time and we will make a real show with T129 ATAK. As Turkish Aerospace Industries, we will show you once again that we are the only aviation company in the world, considering all the benefits and skills of our company. In addition to our T129 ATAK helicopter, this sticker we made to South America with our other products draws underneath the fact that we have become an ambitious player.
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit
- NEXA Advisors Completes Landmark Urban Air Mobility Study
- Leonardo delivers AW119Kx VIP to customer in Chile
- Bell 407GXi earns IFR certification
- Dickson sworn in as new FAA Administrator
- Bell Announces 200th Bell 505 Jet Ranger X Delivery
- Pratt & Whitney to Open New Engine Overhaul Centre in Brazil
- Life Flight Network Achieves NAAMTA Medical Transport Accreditation
- WAI Receives Grant from the ISTAT Foundation
- Cornwall Air Ambulance appoints first Vice President