Turkish Aerospace Industries will participate in the LAAD / Brazil Defense and Security Exhibition, which will be held in Rio de Janeiro between April 2-5, 2019, as the largest defense industry fair in South America T129 will demonstrate the performance and characteristics of ATAK helicopter.
The T129 ATAK helicopter produced by TAI and made its name in recent years, will be an ambitious entry to South America for the first time. especially in Asia, the regions that are important in terms of security and defense, T129 showing significant improvements in ATAK export Turkish Aerospace Industries, America will continue to argue in products entering the Latin American region, Turkey will be represented once again proudly.
General Manager of Turkish Aerospace Industries, who made an assessment of the important step taken to South America. Dr. Temel Kotil said, sergil We will go to a Roadshow in Latin America for the first time and we will make a real show with T129 ATAK. As Turkish Aerospace Industries, we will show you once again that we are the only aviation company in the world, considering all the benefits and skills of our company. In addition to our T129 ATAK helicopter, this sticker we made to South America with our other products draws underneath the fact that we have become an ambitious player.
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence
- Dallas Airmotive joins MRO Insider’s Network of Maintenance Providers
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director
- Boeing Awarded $194M Contract for MH-47G Procurement
- 30 years of Christoph 51 in service
- Airbus to mark 50 years of pioneering achievements at Paris Air Show 2019
- US Navy Reservist Takes Helm of Helicopter Training Squadron 8
- Workhorse Group Secures Financing
- VFS Expands Support to eVTOL
- Specialist Aviation Services welcomes new CEO
- Nakanihon Air Service takes delivery of 20th H135
- Air Methods Added to Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama’s Air Ambulance Network
- GHS announces Red Cross contract in Nigeria