Turkish Aerospace Industries will participate in the LAAD / Brazil Defense and Security Exhibition, which will be held in Rio de Janeiro between April 2-5, 2019, as the largest defense industry fair in South America T129 will demonstrate the performance and characteristics of ATAK helicopter.
The T129 ATAK helicopter produced by TAI and made its name in recent years, will be an ambitious entry to South America for the first time. especially in Asia, the regions that are important in terms of security and defense, T129 showing significant improvements in ATAK export Turkish Aerospace Industries, America will continue to argue in products entering the Latin American region, Turkey will be represented once again proudly.
General Manager of Turkish Aerospace Industries, who made an assessment of the important step taken to South America. Dr. Temel Kotil said, sergil We will go to a Roadshow in Latin America for the first time and we will make a real show with T129 ATAK. As Turkish Aerospace Industries, we will show you once again that we are the only aviation company in the world, considering all the benefits and skills of our company. In addition to our T129 ATAK helicopter, this sticker we made to South America with our other products draws underneath the fact that we have become an ambitious player.
- China’s first Airbus H215 helicopter delivered
- Bell to display at FAMEX
- Russian Helicopters will participate in the FAMEX 2019 exhibition
- L3 MAS Awarded Five-Year Option In-Service Support Contracts
- Helijet renews British Columbia EMS contract
- Safran Awarded Patent for Turbine Engine Rapid Restart System Tests
- Next Airbus H125 for Simrik Air arrives this week
- Air Methods closes four bases in Oklahoma
- Leonardo and the Italian National Fire Corps announce a major step
- Bell Announces Role for Ozark Facility in Proposal for US Navy Trainer Replacement
- Additional certification for DART’s EC/H130 Emergency Flotation System
- Electric helicopter creators to receive award
- Indonesian military orders another Super Puma from local production line
- Russian Helicopters plans on ditching western-built engines
- New Wheeler Army Airfield Airspace Design
- EFW Awarded $18M Contract for Procurement of 13 V-22 Processors
- Sikorsky Awarded $23M Contract for UH-60 Overhaul
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement