Rotortrade has recently communicated about its latest expansion with a new office opening soon in Australia covering the entire Oceania market.
We are now proud to announce Mr. Marcello Corrado Salati as the new Head of Rotortrade ANZ.
Marcello joined Rotortrade in 2015 as Sales Manager based out of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Marcello has prior international experience in Norway, Netherlands and the UK. He has a master’s degree in Economics and Management of Innovation and Technology from Bocconi University in Milan, a leading European business school.
His passion for helicopters, determination and previous successes makes him well positioned in the ANZ market and the natural choice to lead RT efforts in this very important market.
Marcello comments: “I am excited to start this new challenge and look forward to developing Rotortrade in this region which has such a deep routed aviation culture. I am fortunate to be part of a respected company that prides itself in providing high quality services. My focus is on being much closer to operators supporting them as best I can while bolstering ties with our local Network Partners and OEMs.”
“We are very happy to extend our international footprint to this very important region which leads the way in many respects. Marcello has all our trust and support to build up a sustainable market position in ANZ over the next few years. It is in RT’s DNA to promote young talents based on performance allowing them to fulfill their full potential.” Says Aurélien Blanc, Rotortrade Partner.
- Robinson Opens Dedicated MRO Facility
- Christoph 47 with blood and plasma preserves in use
- Cornwall Air Ambulance to receive Government grant
- Sea Lion Successfully Completes Mission Demonstration
- LCI successfully closed a new asset-backed helicopter facility
- Oklahoma City Police buy two AS350 crash-resistant fuel tanks
- HeliTSA secures EASA approval under new Part 147
- DART Aerospace’s E-Commerce Website Now Available Globally
- Life Flight Network Announces Partnership with WhidbeyHealth
- Sikorsky Awarded Patent for Rotor Vector
- DRF Luftrettung promotes research by Unimedizin Greifswald
- Guardian Mobility teases its dual mode flight tracking system
- CHC and USC to Offer Aviation Safety Certificate
- Greece – MH-60R Multi-Mission Helicopters
- AE Industrial Partners to Acquire Columbia Helicopters
- Kaman Opens New Helicopter Customer Service Center
- Airbus develops its presence in Italy
- AAR awarded four-year MRO contract with Royal Netherlands Air Force
- TH-119 obtains FAA IFR certification
- Advanced Technology Systems Co. Awarded $18M Contract for Helicopter Maintenance