Rotortrade has recently communicated about its latest expansion with a new office opening soon in Australia covering the entire Oceania market.
We are now proud to announce Mr. Marcello Corrado Salati as the new Head of Rotortrade ANZ.
Marcello joined Rotortrade in 2015 as Sales Manager based out of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Marcello has prior international experience in Norway, Netherlands and the UK. He has a master’s degree in Economics and Management of Innovation and Technology from Bocconi University in Milan, a leading European business school.
His passion for helicopters, determination and previous successes makes him well positioned in the ANZ market and the natural choice to lead RT efforts in this very important market.
Marcello comments: “I am excited to start this new challenge and look forward to developing Rotortrade in this region which has such a deep routed aviation culture. I am fortunate to be part of a respected company that prides itself in providing high quality services. My focus is on being much closer to operators supporting them as best I can while bolstering ties with our local Network Partners and OEMs.”
“We are very happy to extend our international footprint to this very important region which leads the way in many respects. Marcello has all our trust and support to build up a sustainable market position in ANZ over the next few years. It is in RT’s DNA to promote young talents based on performance allowing them to fulfill their full potential.” Says Aurélien Blanc, Rotortrade Partner.
- China’s first Airbus H215 helicopter delivered
- Bell to display at FAMEX
- Russian Helicopters will participate in the FAMEX 2019 exhibition
- L3 MAS Awarded Five-Year Option In-Service Support Contracts
- Helijet renews British Columbia EMS contract
- Safran Awarded Patent for Turbine Engine Rapid Restart System Tests
- Next Airbus H125 for Simrik Air arrives this week
- Air Methods closes four bases in Oklahoma
- Leonardo and the Italian National Fire Corps announce a major step
- Bell Announces Role for Ozark Facility in Proposal for US Navy Trainer Replacement
- Additional certification for DART’s EC/H130 Emergency Flotation System
- Electric helicopter creators to receive award
- Indonesian military orders another Super Puma from local production line
- Russian Helicopters plans on ditching western-built engines
- New Wheeler Army Airfield Airspace Design
- EFW Awarded $18M Contract for Procurement of 13 V-22 Processors
- Sikorsky Awarded $23M Contract for UH-60 Overhaul
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement