Luxaviation Helicopters, part of the Luxaviation Group, is announcing Philippines-based helicopter charter operator PhilJets as the latest member of the Luxaviation Helicopters Charter Alliance.
The integration of PhilJets into the Alliance will provide members with VIP helicopter charter access in the Asia-Pacific region. This compliments the Alliance’s existing global capabilities in the US, Europe and Africa.
Thierry Tea, Chairman, PhilJets Group, says: “We are delighted to be joining the Luxaviation Helicopters Charter Alliance, providing our customers with more value and greater access across the globe and raising the profile of rotorcraft charter in the Asia-Pacific region. Luxaviation is one of the world’s leading business aviation company’s, so we are very honoured that the hard work our teams have put in to reach our high safety and service standards have been recognised in this way. It is our goal to have 20 aircraft in our fleet and, by venturing into new countries in Asia, we are looking forward to working and exchanging with the other members of the Alliance and extending our charter offerings to a greater audience.”
Charlotte Pedersen, CEO, Luxaviation Helicopters, says: “We are very keen to work alongside leading regional VIP helicopter charter operators as part of the Luxaviation Helicopters Charter Alliance and are pleased to announce PhilJets as the latest addition. The concept of the Alliance is to provide a truly global service, whereby approved members can call upon each other to unlock new destinations for their clients. We look forward to welcoming more like-minded operators who have a commitment to quality and safety, and we are already speaking to other operators that we hope to confirm soon.”
All alliance members must undergo an approval process to ensure they meet Luxaviation Helicopters’ exceptional standards in quality and safety management. All members will also benefit from Luxaviation Helicopters’ shared practices in industry certifications, efficiencies and customer service.
The Luxaviation Helicopters Charter Alliance is comprised of PhilJets, as well as ExecuJet’s helicopter fleet in Mexico and South Africa, US-based HeliFlite, Austria-based HeliAustria, France-based Azur Hélicoptère, UK-based Starspeed and Spain-based Helity.
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production