Luxaviation Helicopters, part of the Luxaviation Group, is announcing Philippines-based helicopter charter operator PhilJets as the latest member of the Luxaviation Helicopters Charter Alliance.
The integration of PhilJets into the Alliance will provide members with VIP helicopter charter access in the Asia-Pacific region. This compliments the Alliance’s existing global capabilities in the US, Europe and Africa.
Thierry Tea, Chairman, PhilJets Group, says: “We are delighted to be joining the Luxaviation Helicopters Charter Alliance, providing our customers with more value and greater access across the globe and raising the profile of rotorcraft charter in the Asia-Pacific region. Luxaviation is one of the world’s leading business aviation company’s, so we are very honoured that the hard work our teams have put in to reach our high safety and service standards have been recognised in this way. It is our goal to have 20 aircraft in our fleet and, by venturing into new countries in Asia, we are looking forward to working and exchanging with the other members of the Alliance and extending our charter offerings to a greater audience.”
Charlotte Pedersen, CEO, Luxaviation Helicopters, says: “We are very keen to work alongside leading regional VIP helicopter charter operators as part of the Luxaviation Helicopters Charter Alliance and are pleased to announce PhilJets as the latest addition. The concept of the Alliance is to provide a truly global service, whereby approved members can call upon each other to unlock new destinations for their clients. We look forward to welcoming more like-minded operators who have a commitment to quality and safety, and we are already speaking to other operators that we hope to confirm soon.”
All alliance members must undergo an approval process to ensure they meet Luxaviation Helicopters’ exceptional standards in quality and safety management. All members will also benefit from Luxaviation Helicopters’ shared practices in industry certifications, efficiencies and customer service.
The Luxaviation Helicopters Charter Alliance is comprised of PhilJets, as well as ExecuJet’s helicopter fleet in Mexico and South Africa, US-based HeliFlite, Austria-based HeliAustria, France-based Azur Hélicoptère, UK-based Starspeed and Spain-based Helity.
- China’s first Airbus H215 helicopter delivered
- Bell to display at FAMEX
- Russian Helicopters will participate in the FAMEX 2019 exhibition
- L3 MAS Awarded Five-Year Option In-Service Support Contracts
- Helijet renews British Columbia EMS contract
- Safran Awarded Patent for Turbine Engine Rapid Restart System Tests
- Next Airbus H125 for Simrik Air arrives this week
- Air Methods closes four bases in Oklahoma
- Leonardo and the Italian National Fire Corps announce a major step
- Bell Announces Role for Ozark Facility in Proposal for US Navy Trainer Replacement
- Additional certification for DART’s EC/H130 Emergency Flotation System
- Electric helicopter creators to receive award
- Indonesian military orders another Super Puma from local production line
- Russian Helicopters plans on ditching western-built engines
- New Wheeler Army Airfield Airspace Design
- EFW Awarded $18M Contract for Procurement of 13 V-22 Processors
- Sikorsky Awarded $23M Contract for UH-60 Overhaul
- Airbus awarded Australia’s ARH Tiger support contract extension
- VIH Aerospace Achieves AS9100D Certification
- Heli-One and Caverton Sign Support Agreement