Heli-One, a leading provider of helicopter maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) services, and Caverton Helicopters have signed a multi-year maintenance support agreement for a Sikorsky S-76C++. Heli-One will be providing Caverton’s S-76C++ with comprehensive maintenance support covering airframe, components (including dynamics), avionics, rotor blades, rescue equipment
and more. Caverton will benefit from Heli-One’s experience and extensive support options for planned and unplanned events for the S-76 aircraft type.
Caverton Helicopters is based in Lagos, Nigeria and was established in 2002. They provide helicopter services for a variety of mission types, but are primarily focused on the offshore industry in the region. In addition to the S-76C++, their fleet also includes AS350, AW139, Bell 407, and Bell 412 aircraft. Caverton’s primary base is located at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos and the company also has facilities in Victoria island, Port Harcourt, Warri and Cameroon.
Heli-One Canada is an Authorized S-76 Customer Support Center and an Authorized Gearbox Overhaul Facility. Their design and engineering team has developed hundreds of Major, Minor and Repair modifications for the aircraft type, including a comprehensive flight display modernization for older variants.
“Our team is ready to provide Caverton Helicopters with the best S-76 maintenance support in the industry. This agreement will ensure that Caverton will be covered for all planned and unplanned events at a predictable cost. We have great turnaround times and innovative repairs for the S-76, helping Caverton reduce aircraft downtime and for them to continue providing key services for the Nigerian region,” said Eddie Lane, President, Heli-One.
Caverton Helicopters Technical Director Sean Ward, stated that, “by utilising Heli-One’s maintenance program, we can plan for predictable maintenance budgets, covering both scheduled and unscheduled events, maximising our aircraft’s availability.”
- Apollo Air Services to operate first AW109 Trekker in UK
- Bermuda Aircraft Registry Hits Historic Milestone
- Air Methods opens Mercy Air 66 base at Barstow
- Heli-One wins German AS332L1 and EC215 upgrade contract
- Volocopter and Amazon join UK CAA Innovation Sandbox project
- Lilium Reveals New Air Taxi Celebrates Maiden Flight
- CareFlite celebrates 40 Year Anniversary
- Vertical Flight Society Recognizes Sikorsky For Technological Innovations
- Nepalese operators facing pilot shortage
- Sierra Nevada Awarded $75M Contract for HH-60G DVES Installations
- Sloane extend Leonardo distributorship and sign for two more AW109s
- FlightSafety announces new President & CEO
- TracPlus and IQonboard collaborate
- Northern Escape Heli Skiing Announces investment
- MALS-39 Marine recognized for contributions to maintenance readiness
- 22 countries sign new European Defence Agency cross-border agreement
- STARS announces first all-female lineup for 2019 Rescue in the Rockies
- FAA Announces Safety Rating for Costa Rica
- Speedwings expands helicopter ops with BHS and DC Aviation
- Latest ACH160 order underlines market confidence in new model