Heli-One, a leading provider of helicopter maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) services, and Caverton Helicopters have signed a multi-year maintenance support agreement for a Sikorsky S-76C++. Heli-One will be providing Caverton’s S-76C++ with comprehensive maintenance support covering airframe, components (including dynamics), avionics, rotor blades, rescue equipment
and more. Caverton will benefit from Heli-One’s experience and extensive support options for planned and unplanned events for the S-76 aircraft type.
Caverton Helicopters is based in Lagos, Nigeria and was established in 2002. They provide helicopter services for a variety of mission types, but are primarily focused on the offshore industry in the region. In addition to the S-76C++, their fleet also includes AS350, AW139, Bell 407, and Bell 412 aircraft. Caverton’s primary base is located at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos and the company also has facilities in Victoria island, Port Harcourt, Warri and Cameroon.
Heli-One Canada is an Authorized S-76 Customer Support Center and an Authorized Gearbox Overhaul Facility. Their design and engineering team has developed hundreds of Major, Minor and Repair modifications for the aircraft type, including a comprehensive flight display modernization for older variants.
“Our team is ready to provide Caverton Helicopters with the best S-76 maintenance support in the industry. This agreement will ensure that Caverton will be covered for all planned and unplanned events at a predictable cost. We have great turnaround times and innovative repairs for the S-76, helping Caverton reduce aircraft downtime and for them to continue providing key services for the Nigerian region,” said Eddie Lane, President, Heli-One.
Caverton Helicopters Technical Director Sean Ward, stated that, “by utilising Heli-One’s maintenance program, we can plan for predictable maintenance budgets, covering both scheduled and unscheduled events, maximising our aircraft’s availability.”
- “Before your flight” example of Airbus proactive support of global safety initiatives
- US Allied Forces Kick-off EOD Exercise HYDRACRAB
- HAI Applauds Utah Rotor Pathway Program Rollout
- Russia in the lead at the 3rd stage of the Helicopter World Cup
- Airbus delivers H145 to New Zealand EMS
- Omni reaches over 100,000 hours flown in AW139 aircraft
- Bavaria’s air rescue is considered a leader
- Sikorsky S-92A™ Helicopter Certified For Expanded Brazil Operations
- Helibras and Airbus bring luxury and power to LABACE 2019
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit