Heli-One, a leading provider of helicopter maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) services, and Caverton Helicopters have signed a multi-year maintenance support agreement for a Sikorsky S-76C++. Heli-One will be providing Caverton’s S-76C++ with comprehensive maintenance support covering airframe, components (including dynamics), avionics, rotor blades, rescue equipment
and more. Caverton will benefit from Heli-One’s experience and extensive support options for planned and unplanned events for the S-76 aircraft type.
Caverton Helicopters is based in Lagos, Nigeria and was established in 2002. They provide helicopter services for a variety of mission types, but are primarily focused on the offshore industry in the region. In addition to the S-76C++, their fleet also includes AS350, AW139, Bell 407, and Bell 412 aircraft. Caverton’s primary base is located at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos and the company also has facilities in Victoria island, Port Harcourt, Warri and Cameroon.
Heli-One Canada is an Authorized S-76 Customer Support Center and an Authorized Gearbox Overhaul Facility. Their design and engineering team has developed hundreds of Major, Minor and Repair modifications for the aircraft type, including a comprehensive flight display modernization for older variants.
“Our team is ready to provide Caverton Helicopters with the best S-76 maintenance support in the industry. This agreement will ensure that Caverton will be covered for all planned and unplanned events at a predictable cost. We have great turnaround times and innovative repairs for the S-76, helping Caverton reduce aircraft downtime and for them to continue providing key services for the Nigerian region,” said Eddie Lane, President, Heli-One.
Caverton Helicopters Technical Director Sean Ward, stated that, “by utilising Heli-One’s maintenance program, we can plan for predictable maintenance budgets, covering both scheduled and unscheduled events, maximising our aircraft’s availability.”
- NATA Supports New FAA Online Tool Easing Access to Aviation Safety Guidance
- Bid deadline for Pawan Hans extended by a month
- Air traffic controller saves CV-22 and six crew
- HeliOffshore 2021 Conferences goes virtual
- EHang to Provide UAM Services in Hengqin New Area in Zhuhai, China
- Spectrum Aeromed Hires New QMS Compliance Manager
- CAE partners with The LOSA Collaborative
- CH-53K King Stallion completes first sea trials
- Volocopter Launches Campaign to Bring Electric Air Taxi Services to U.S. Cities
- STARS Lottery fundraiser remains as critical as ever
- SPAES creates Bo105 digital cockpit based on Garmin 500H
- Russia certifies Guimbal G2 Cabri
- UK – National Grid to add second Bell 429
- First flight of UAVOS – TITRA joint project
- New Leonardo ASW system achieves milestone
- FAA Approves AeroLEDs For Part 27 Rotorcraft AeroLEDs
- Royal Navy opens new helipad facility in Plymouth
- Airbus improves EC145 anti-collision light
- STARS adds fourth and fifth Airbus H145 to fleet
- Airbus Helicopters will NOT be at Heli-Expo 2021