PT Dirgantara Indonesia (PTDI) received an order for a fleet of Super Puma NAS-332 C1 + Helicopters from the Indonesian Ministry of Defense (Kemhan). The contract coincided with the 25 procurement contracts of the Republic of Indonesia Ministry of Defense.
The signing of the sale and purchase commitment between PTDI and the Ministry of Defense of the Republic of Indonesia was carried out by Commitment Makers officials, the Defense Facility Agency (Baranahan) of the Indonesian Ministry of Defense, TNI Brigadier Bambang Kusharto and Commerce Director PT Dirgantara Indonesia (Persero) (PTDI), Irzal Rinaldi Zailani.
PTDI President Director Elfien Goentoro said, the contract to buy and sell the Super Puma NAS-332 C1 + Helicopter includes one Helicopter unit, including training for pilots and technicians, technical publications and spare parts.
“Super Puma NAS-332 C1 + helicopter can fly for four hours with a maximum speed of 306 km / hour. “This helicopter can carry 18 troops and 3 crew,” Elfien said on Friday (04/12/2019).
This helicopter is a multipurpose heavy transport helicopter that can be used for military transport, cargo, paratroop transport, medical evacuation, and VIP. The Super Puma NAS-332 C1 + helicopter will be equipped with a Hoist to pull or evacuate the victim on the right side of the door.
In addition, this helicopter also has a sling that serves to carry goods or tactical vehicles with a maximum load of 4.5 tons. “The signing of this contract is a commitment of PTDI to be able to always meet operational needs,” explained Elfien Goentoro.
It is known, Super Puma NAS-332 C1 + Helicopter is a PTDI product equipped with Avionic Glass Cockpit, accompanied by AHRS optical sensors (Attitude Heading and Reference System), FMS (Flight Management System) technology. The instruments used by pilots to arrange flight plans include the path to be passed by the helicopter, SAR Direction Finder to capture ELT (Emergency Locator Transmitter) signals, NVG (Night Vision Goggle), Weather Radar and Emergency Floatation to make emergency landings above water.
- Apollo Air Services to operate first AW109 Trekker in UK
- Bermuda Aircraft Registry Hits Historic Milestone
- Air Methods opens Mercy Air 66 base at Barstow
- Heli-One wins German AS332L1 and EC215 upgrade contract
- Volocopter and Amazon join UK CAA Innovation Sandbox project
- Lilium Reveals New Air Taxi Celebrates Maiden Flight
- CareFlite celebrates 40 Year Anniversary
- Vertical Flight Society Recognizes Sikorsky For Technological Innovations
- Nepalese operators facing pilot shortage
- Sierra Nevada Awarded $75M Contract for HH-60G DVES Installations
- Sloane extend Leonardo distributorship and sign for two more AW109s
- FlightSafety announces new President & CEO
- TracPlus and IQonboard collaborate
- Northern Escape Heli Skiing Announces investment
- MALS-39 Marine recognized for contributions to maintenance readiness
- 22 countries sign new European Defence Agency cross-border agreement
- STARS announces first all-female lineup for 2019 Rescue in the Rockies
- FAA Announces Safety Rating for Costa Rica
- Speedwings expands helicopter ops with BHS and DC Aviation
- Latest ACH160 order underlines market confidence in new model