Simrik Air, a private helicopter company has add one more chopper in it’s Fleet.
Simrik Air has purchased another brand new Airbus AS350 B3e with a call sign 9N-ANB.
The chopper is scheduled to land at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) on 27th April 2019.
With this new addition, Simrik Air will now be having total 05 helicopters in its fleet.
The arrival of new aircraft makes Simrik Air more empowered and dedicated to provide safe and quality service to its customers.
Previously, Simrik air received its newly manufactured H125 (formerly known as AS350 B3e) on October of last year.
Established in 2001, Simrik Air is a leading helicopter company in the country with the superior track record in high altitude rescue services, recreational tours, and adventure tourism.
Simrik has been providing air service in Nepal for the last 17 years in fields of rescue, mountaineering, sight-seeing, medevac, pilgrimage, cargo and sling operations across Nepal to a wide array of customers.
With additional brand H125 helicopter now in service, Simrik Air will be one of the foremost and responsible helicopter companies in Nepal to provide the best and secure service in all sectors.
Reproduced from Aviation Nepal with permission. This is NOT a press release. HeliHub.com has an exclusive agreement with Aviation Nepal which allows us to reproduce helicopter news which they publish. Copyright and full responsibility for the content of this article remains with Aviation Nepal.
- Boeing Awarded $8M Contract for AH-64 Support Services
- Sikorsky Awarded $1,126M Contract for Procurement of 12 CH-53K
- Safran appointed Executive VP Operations
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $42M Contract for V-22 Technical Support
- Russian Helicopters participate in SITDEF-2019
- New Chief Executive for Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- The Volume of Military and Technical Cooperation Between Russia and Belarus has Exceeded $1 bln
- Reiser to supply first helicopter simulator for Lufthansa Aviation Training
- VNH launches tourism flights with B505
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- HAI Releases New Reporting Tool For Rotorcraft Pilots
- European Defence Agency launches Dark Blade 2019 helicopter exercise
- Vertical Flight Society Announces 2019 Board of Directors
- JETNET to unveil new products, features at EBACE
- Veelo Technologies Displays VHA Blade at MRO Americas
- NHV joins HeliOffshore
- Robinson Delivers Two More Cadets
- New radar warning system reliably detects new types of threats