Simrik Air, a private helicopter company has add one more chopper in it’s Fleet.
Simrik Air has purchased another brand new Airbus AS350 B3e with a call sign 9N-ANB.
The chopper is scheduled to land at Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA) on 27th April 2019.
With this new addition, Simrik Air will now be having total 05 helicopters in its fleet.
The arrival of new aircraft makes Simrik Air more empowered and dedicated to provide safe and quality service to its customers.
Previously, Simrik air received its newly manufactured H125 (formerly known as AS350 B3e) on October of last year.
Established in 2001, Simrik Air is a leading helicopter company in the country with the superior track record in high altitude rescue services, recreational tours, and adventure tourism.
Simrik has been providing air service in Nepal for the last 17 years in fields of rescue, mountaineering, sight-seeing, medevac, pilgrimage, cargo and sling operations across Nepal to a wide array of customers.
With additional brand H125 helicopter now in service, Simrik Air will be one of the foremost and responsible helicopter companies in Nepal to provide the best and secure service in all sectors.
Reproduced from Aviation Nepal with permission. This is NOT a press release. HeliHub.com has an exclusive agreement with Aviation Nepal which allows us to reproduce helicopter news which they publish. Copyright and full responsibility for the content of this article remains with Aviation Nepal.
- FlightSafety appoints Executive Director of Operations
- Blue Hawaiian Helicopters Named ‘Best Tour Company’ in Hawaii
- Bell Awarded $28M Contract for UH-1N and TH-1H Support
- Essex & Herts Air Ambulance to receive £1.5M grant towards £4M hangar
- Aviation Blade Services Joins First Aviation Services Family
- Rusada unveils new Technical Publications module for ENVISION
- US accident data heading for worst year in over a decade
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee