Helijet is pleased to announce that it has renewed its dedicated air medical contract with British Columbia Emergency Health Services (BCEHS) for an additional four years, effective April 1, 2019.
Helijet will continue to supply four Sikorsky S-76 model helicopters for the B.C. Ambulance Service which is operated by BCEHS. Under the new agreement, a current Sikorsky S-76A helicopter used as a backup aircraft will be replaced with a newer model Sikorsky S-76C, to provide consistency throughout the air ambulance fleet.
One of the four S-76C aircraft will continue to be based at Helijet’s Seal Cove, Prince Rupert facility, while the other two and the back-up will operate from Helijet’s Vancouver International Airport facility. BCEHS also has another contracted helicopter based in Kamloops, plus seven fixed-wing aircraft in its air ambulance fleet to serve British Columbians. All of these aircraft continue to provide air ambulance service for patients around the province on a 7/24/365-day operation.
- President of Uruguay welcomes first SAR AB412
- Airbus to keep NASA’s helicopters flying for up to 10 years
- Viterra and STARS to launch calendar campaign fundraiser
- UW Health Med Flight’s first all-woman crew makes history
- Swire Oilfield Services acquires Helifuel
- Aviation Jobs – statistical comparison between 2019 and 2020
- BBGA calls Brexit webinar
- Devon Air Ambulance celebates exemplary service
- Polar Airlines becomes first service centre for Ansat helicopters
- Kazan Ansat approved for all documentation in electronic form
- SH09 prototype returns home with improved aerodynamics
- Bell Delivers Montenegro Air Force’s First Bell 505
- First Bell Authorized Maintenance Center Added in Denmark
- New equipment options revealed for Ansat
- Safran Helicopter Engines appoints Executive Vice-President, Support and Services
- CGAS Humboldt Bat orders HH-65 maintenance platforms
- Bell Adds Its First European Authorized Maintenance Center to its Support Network
- 15-Sep-20 N489DM Bell 407 Fort Worth, US-Texas
- Christoph 54 completes 50th Operation
- Gulf Helicopters announces the success in qualifying to the standards of ISO 45001:2018 accreditation