L3 MAS is proud to announce that Boeing has exercised a five-year contract option for L3 MAS to continue providing Support and Test Equipment In-Service Support (ISS) services, Logistics Support Analysis (LSA) and Electronic Publication management services on the Department of National Defence (DND) CH-147F Chinook aircraft fleet. The work will be carried out at the customer’s operating base in Petawawa, Ontario, and in L3 MAS’ facilities in Mirabel, Quebec, and Halifax, Nova Scotia.
“We are honored to renew these contracts with our partner, Boeing,” said Ugo Paniconi, Acting Vice President and General Manager of L3 MAS. “We understand the importance of this strategic fleet, and we are committed to providing DND with best-value sustainment support solutions for these helicopters. This option award is a testament to L3 MAS’ commitment to customer focus and performance excellence in providing these services over the past five years.”
The CH-147F Chinook is an advanced, multi-mission, medium- to heavy-lift helicopter. It provides logistical and mobility support to the Canadian Army and the Special Operations Forces and is used to transport equipment and personnel during domestic or deployed operations. It has also been used to support other government departments, law enforcement agencies and civil authorities.
Through its industrial engagement programs, Boeing is able to leverage the expertise of Canadian companies of all sizes, and from all regions, in support of both its commercial and defence platforms, leading to greater economic benefit in Canada and opportunities for future collaboration across the enterprise.
- State-of-the-art technology sets new standards in helicopter pilot training
- JETNET Demos Customized Solutions at VBACE
- Philippine National Police receive more Airbus H125s
- Safety Protocols at HAI Heli-Expo 2021
- MD to take MD530F on Southern California demo tour next week
- Air Methods appoints SVP of Clinical Services
- Brazil approves Van Horn Bell 206 v2 composite blades
- Wolfson Childrens Hospital adds helicopter
- Albuquerque Police get public complaints from increase helicopter use
- Italian Army retires AB205 after 51 years service
- PNG LNG adds H145 for Papua New Guinea operations
- EBAA to Send Young Leaders to One Young World Global Youth Summit
- UPMC Mercy Unveils New Rooftop Helipad
- Russian Helicopters delivers first Ansat to a client in Europe
- Asia Pacific Aerospace Extends its T700 MRO Provider Agreement with GE Aviation
- Spectrum Aeromed Brings On New VP of Operations
- Bell Boeing awarded $36M contract for V-22 parts
- Sikorsky awarded $16M contract for VH-3D/VH-60N updates
- Uttarakhand Government to add 8 destinations under Regional Connect
- NHC Northern Helicopter takes over offshore air rescue for the RWE Amrumbank wind farm