L3 MAS is proud to announce that Boeing has exercised a five-year contract option for L3 MAS to continue providing Support and Test Equipment In-Service Support (ISS) services, Logistics Support Analysis (LSA) and Electronic Publication management services on the Department of National Defence (DND) CH-147F Chinook aircraft fleet. The work will be carried out at the customer’s operating base in Petawawa, Ontario, and in L3 MAS’ facilities in Mirabel, Quebec, and Halifax, Nova Scotia.
“We are honored to renew these contracts with our partner, Boeing,” said Ugo Paniconi, Acting Vice President and General Manager of L3 MAS. “We understand the importance of this strategic fleet, and we are committed to providing DND with best-value sustainment support solutions for these helicopters. This option award is a testament to L3 MAS’ commitment to customer focus and performance excellence in providing these services over the past five years.”
The CH-147F Chinook is an advanced, multi-mission, medium- to heavy-lift helicopter. It provides logistical and mobility support to the Canadian Army and the Special Operations Forces and is used to transport equipment and personnel during domestic or deployed operations. It has also been used to support other government departments, law enforcement agencies and civil authorities.
Through its industrial engagement programs, Boeing is able to leverage the expertise of Canadian companies of all sizes, and from all regions, in support of both its commercial and defence platforms, leading to greater economic benefit in Canada and opportunities for future collaboration across the enterprise.
- Derriford Hospital helipad sees 1700 landings in four years
- Geisinger Life Flight Implement WinAir Digital Signatures
- The Air Ambulance Service scoops national charity award
- Leonardo Helicopters picks workwear supplier for Yeovil production plant
- HAI Hires New Director of Government Affairs
- Heli-Parts Nevada acquired by Salus Aviation
- Heli-One appoints New VP H1 Operations
- DRF Luftrettung receives EURAMI certification
- Vertical Flight Society Announces Winner of 2019 Alfred Gessow Best Paper Award
- WJZ-CBS Baltimore Adds Robinson R66 Newscopter
- 1st CAB Commander Makes Final Flight
- Star Navigation Announces MEDEVAC Agreement with Airmedic Inc.
- Airbus makes changes to its Executive Committee
- 13th Annual Electric Aircraft Symposium Lands in Oshkosh
- USHST Perceives a Deadly Trend for the Helicopter Industry
- Ipswich Hospital helipad marks first anniversary
- Meghalaya State Government to extend helicopter service?
- London’s Air Ambulance treats 40,000th patient
- HAL seeks private investment to expand Dhruv production
- NHV Expands Executive Team