L3 MAS is proud to announce that Boeing has exercised a five-year contract option for L3 MAS to continue providing Support and Test Equipment In-Service Support (ISS) services, Logistics Support Analysis (LSA) and Electronic Publication management services on the Department of National Defence (DND) CH-147F Chinook aircraft fleet. The work will be carried out at the customer’s operating base in Petawawa, Ontario, and in L3 MAS’ facilities in Mirabel, Quebec, and Halifax, Nova Scotia.
“We are honored to renew these contracts with our partner, Boeing,” said Ugo Paniconi, Acting Vice President and General Manager of L3 MAS. “We understand the importance of this strategic fleet, and we are committed to providing DND with best-value sustainment support solutions for these helicopters. This option award is a testament to L3 MAS’ commitment to customer focus and performance excellence in providing these services over the past five years.”
The CH-147F Chinook is an advanced, multi-mission, medium- to heavy-lift helicopter. It provides logistical and mobility support to the Canadian Army and the Special Operations Forces and is used to transport equipment and personnel during domestic or deployed operations. It has also been used to support other government departments, law enforcement agencies and civil authorities.
Through its industrial engagement programs, Boeing is able to leverage the expertise of Canadian companies of all sizes, and from all regions, in support of both its commercial and defence platforms, leading to greater economic benefit in Canada and opportunities for future collaboration across the enterprise.
- Boeing Awarded $8M Contract for AH-64 Support Services
- Sikorsky Awarded $1,126M Contract for Procurement of 12 CH-53K
- Safran appointed Executive VP Operations
- Bell Boeing JPO Awarded $42M Contract for V-22 Technical Support
- Russian Helicopters participate in SITDEF-2019
- New Chief Executive for Air Ambulance Kent Surrey Sussex
- Robinson Introduces a New Flight Training Guide
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries opens H145-BK117 training centre at Gifu
- The Volume of Military and Technical Cooperation Between Russia and Belarus has Exceeded $1 bln
- Reiser to supply first helicopter simulator for Lufthansa Aviation Training
- VNH launches tourism flights with B505
- Oceania Aviation Prepare Right Hand H125/AS350 Cargo Pod
- HAI Releases New Reporting Tool For Rotorcraft Pilots
- European Defence Agency launches Dark Blade 2019 helicopter exercise
- Vertical Flight Society Announces 2019 Board of Directors
- JETNET to unveil new products, features at EBACE
- Veelo Technologies Displays VHA Blade at MRO Americas
- NHV joins HeliOffshore
- Robinson Delivers Two More Cadets
- New radar warning system reliably detects new types of threats