Heli-One, a leading provider of helicopter maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) services, is pleased to announce the addition of three S-76 C++ to Pelita Air Service’s existing comprehensive maintenance support plan. The additional aircraft brings the total number supported under the plan to seven. This addition is buoyed by Pelita Air Service’s recently awarded offshore and MEDEVAC support contracts in Indonesia. Pelita Air Service will benefit from Heli-One’s comprehensive support of their S-76 aircraft including airframe, major/minor components, avionics, rescue equipment, and rotor blades.
Pelita Air Service is based in Indonesia and was established in 1970. They have 5 bases and have a fleet of rotary- and fixed-wing aircraft to provide transport services for various sectors including offshore, MEDEVAC, cargo, passenger, VVIP, and fire-fighting. Their helicopter fleet includes a range of aircraft types, including the Bell 412, Bell 430, BO105, and Sikorsky S-76 C++ and A variants.
Heli-One has supported Pelita Air Service’s S-76 aircraft since May 2012, providing a wide variety of maintenance and structural repair services under their existing comprehensive support contract. This includes airframe, components, avionics, rotor blades, rescue equipment, ad hoc design support and more. Heli-One Canada is an Authorized S-76 Customer Support Center and an Authorized Gearbox Overhaul Facility. Their design and engineering team has developed hundreds of Major, Minor and Repair modifications for the aircraft type, including a comprehensive flight display modernization for older variants.
“We are excited to support Pelita’s fleet growth with industry-leading maintenance offerings,” said Eddie Lane, President, Heli-One. “As we are currently supporting their S-76C++s, we have developed a collaborative working relationship with the goal of keeping their aircraft flying at the highest levels of safety. Our S-76 technicians are looking forward to supporting Pelita’s aircraft through innovative solutions and quality work for years to come.”
- Italian National Fire Corps orders five more AW139s
- Safran unveils Add+ engine technological demonstrator
- FAA approves Astronautics EFI on Leonardo AW109 and AW119
- UK Government praises Air Ambulance charities
- AeroVironment buys VTOL UAS Developer Pulse Aerospace
- Airbus Helicopters supports modernisation of training centre in Ukraine
- French Air Force reinforce its fleet of H225Ms
- First ground run of Tech TP turboprop demonstrator by Safra
- Donaldson celebrates international sales growth
- Russian Helicopters demonstrates Ansat’s satellite communication system
- Rostec to show Ansat at Paris Air Show 2019
- SH09 third prototype flies higher and faster in Sicily
- Experts spell out actions for safety excellence
- Dallas Airmotive joins MRO Insider’s Network of Maintenance Providers
- Sundance Helicopters Partners with Hillsboro Heli Academy
- Devon Air Ambulance pilot elected to prestigious flight safety post
- Speakers for 10th Anniversary Aeromedical Conference
- EU wide rules on drones published
- VIKING secures offshore helicopter PPE contract
- HeliOffshore Appoints New Communications Director