Heli-One, a leading provider of helicopter maintenance, repair, and overhaul (MRO) services, is pleased to announce the addition of three S-76 C++ to Pelita Air Service’s existing comprehensive maintenance support plan. The additional aircraft brings the total number supported under the plan to seven. This addition is buoyed by Pelita Air Service’s recently awarded offshore and MEDEVAC support contracts in Indonesia. Pelita Air Service will benefit from Heli-One’s comprehensive support of their S-76 aircraft including airframe, major/minor components, avionics, rescue equipment, and rotor blades.
Pelita Air Service is based in Indonesia and was established in 1970. They have 5 bases and have a fleet of rotary- and fixed-wing aircraft to provide transport services for various sectors including offshore, MEDEVAC, cargo, passenger, VVIP, and fire-fighting. Their helicopter fleet includes a range of aircraft types, including the Bell 412, Bell 430, BO105, and Sikorsky S-76 C++ and A variants.
Heli-One has supported Pelita Air Service’s S-76 aircraft since May 2012, providing a wide variety of maintenance and structural repair services under their existing comprehensive support contract. This includes airframe, components, avionics, rotor blades, rescue equipment, ad hoc design support and more. Heli-One Canada is an Authorized S-76 Customer Support Center and an Authorized Gearbox Overhaul Facility. Their design and engineering team has developed hundreds of Major, Minor and Repair modifications for the aircraft type, including a comprehensive flight display modernization for older variants.
“We are excited to support Pelita’s fleet growth with industry-leading maintenance offerings,” said Eddie Lane, President, Heli-One. “As we are currently supporting their S-76C++s, we have developed a collaborative working relationship with the goal of keeping their aircraft flying at the highest levels of safety. Our S-76 technicians are looking forward to supporting Pelita’s aircraft through innovative solutions and quality work for years to come.”
- Students STEP into the Future with Bell
- Luton Airport to provide free fuel to Children’s Air Ambulance
- Omni signs 24 month contract with Constellation Oil
- Metro Aviation takes delivery of first Airbus EC145e
- Mecaer Delivers Bell 505 MAGnificent
- More than $360,000 raised for STARS
- AeroVironment unveils VAPOR all-electric helicopter UAS
- StandardAero expands with Safe Aviation Solutions acquisition
- CPI Aero gains orders for T70 Turkish Utility Helicopter Program
- CHC Appoints New Executive Lead for Global Operations and Supply Chain
- HAI President/CEO Named to USDOT Safety Oversight and Certification Advisory Committee
- Able Opens New Expansion of Headquarters
- Leonardo puts forward AW149 at DSEI 2019
- Russian operator Skypro adds fourth AW139
- Rotex Helicopter to take delivery of new KMax in Q4
- Volocopter raises 50 million Euros in C round funding
- UTair Engineering picks AMOS MRO software
- PHi exits Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection
- Volocopter completes integration tests at Helsinki Airport
- Helicopter pilot appointed new Station Commander at RAF Odiham