In the Vietnamese city of Vungtau, the Integrated Logistics Support Center (ILP) started work on the repair of helicopter engines of ODK-Klimov JSC (part of the United Engine Corporation of Rostec).
The Aviation Administration of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam certified the new center. The ILP Center is equipped with the necessary equipment, spare parts and units for repairing engines developed by the JDC-Klimov. Until the end of April, it is planned to repair four more engines that are operated in Vietnam.
Russian specialists of ODK-Klimov carry out the average repair of Klimov engines such as TV3-117 and VK-2500, which are in operation in Vietnam. The Russian side supplies parts and assemblies, spare parts, trains personnel to maintain engines and main gearboxes. The Vietnamese side provided support staff to accompany the work. Vietnamese experts have already received certificates of ODK-Klimov JSC on successful familiarization with the process of average repair of engines. With their help, UDK-Klimov employees successfully carried out a pilot repair of the first TV3-117VM ser.02 engine for the Mi-17-1B helicopter. This helicopter is operated in civil aviation of Vietnam for passenger traffic. The engine received damage due to a foreign object.
- Apollo Air Services to operate first AW109 Trekker in UK
- Bermuda Aircraft Registry Hits Historic Milestone
- Air Methods opens Mercy Air 66 base at Barstow
- Heli-One wins German AS332L1 and EC215 upgrade contract
- Volocopter and Amazon join UK CAA Innovation Sandbox project
- Lilium Reveals New Air Taxi Celebrates Maiden Flight
- CareFlite celebrates 40 Year Anniversary
- Vertical Flight Society Recognizes Sikorsky For Technological Innovations
- Nepalese operators facing pilot shortage
- Sierra Nevada Awarded $75M Contract for HH-60G DVES Installations
- Sloane extend Leonardo distributorship and sign for two more AW109s
- FlightSafety announces new President & CEO
- TracPlus and IQonboard collaborate
- Northern Escape Heli Skiing Announces investment
- MALS-39 Marine recognized for contributions to maintenance readiness
- 22 countries sign new European Defence Agency cross-border agreement
- STARS announces first all-female lineup for 2019 Rescue in the Rockies
- FAA Announces Safety Rating for Costa Rica
- Speedwings expands helicopter ops with BHS and DC Aviation
- Latest ACH160 order underlines market confidence in new model