In the Vietnamese city of Vungtau, the Integrated Logistics Support Center (ILP) started work on the repair of helicopter engines of ODK-Klimov JSC (part of the United Engine Corporation of Rostec).
The Aviation Administration of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam certified the new center. The ILP Center is equipped with the necessary equipment, spare parts and units for repairing engines developed by the JDC-Klimov. Until the end of April, it is planned to repair four more engines that are operated in Vietnam.
Russian specialists of ODK-Klimov carry out the average repair of Klimov engines such as TV3-117 and VK-2500, which are in operation in Vietnam. The Russian side supplies parts and assemblies, spare parts, trains personnel to maintain engines and main gearboxes. The Vietnamese side provided support staff to accompany the work. Vietnamese experts have already received certificates of ODK-Klimov JSC on successful familiarization with the process of average repair of engines. With their help, UDK-Klimov employees successfully carried out a pilot repair of the first TV3-117VM ser.02 engine for the Mi-17-1B helicopter. This helicopter is operated in civil aviation of Vietnam for passenger traffic. The engine received damage due to a foreign object.
- “Before your flight” example of Airbus proactive support of global safety initiatives
- US Allied Forces Kick-off EOD Exercise HYDRACRAB
- HAI Applauds Utah Rotor Pathway Program Rollout
- Russia in the lead at the 3rd stage of the Helicopter World Cup
- Airbus delivers H145 to New Zealand EMS
- Omni reaches over 100,000 hours flown in AW139 aircraft
- Bavaria’s air rescue is considered a leader
- Sikorsky S-92A™ Helicopter Certified For Expanded Brazil Operations
- Helibras and Airbus bring luxury and power to LABACE 2019
- Kopter participates in Zigermeet 2019
- CHC Safety and Quality Summit Announces Scholarship Program for Female Aviators for 2020
- Omni Táxi Aéreo awarded for most distant Offshore flight ever made in Brazil
- London Air Ambulance appeal receives £2million boost
- Garmin® to certify GFC 600H on the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X
- Airbus Helicopters Delivers 200th UH-72A Lakota
- ARCH Air Medical’s 40th Year of Dedication to the St. Louis Area
- VFS announces Student Design Winners
- Online bookings open for new Isles of Scilly AW139 service
- Countdown to WAI Girls in Aviation Day Underway
- S.A.F.E. Successfully Completes STAGE 2 ISO 9001:2015 Audit